Sequel: Takin' Back My Love.
Status: writing at my own pace.

Escape.

Packing.

I was walking into the living room when Anna started talking to me.

“What are you planning on doing tonight?” She had an annoyed look on her face.

“It’s called a party.” I said while smirking at her.

“Well call it off. I don’t want to be bugged by your stupid little friends and so-called music.” I wanted to slap her for that.

“Well it’s my house so go take a hike bitch.” I growled out.

She scoffed before walking off, flipping her hair. I took deep breaths before walking into the living room calmly.

I went and sat on Andi’s lap before saying, “I’m going to kill that dumb blonde.”

He chuckled before hugging me then pushing me off his lap.

“No killing allowed.” He said sternly.

I frowned and walked away. I saw Enrique talking to Anna with annoyance on his face. I smirked while watching the kegs get placed into the kitchen and the pizza and such being placed inside the house. It was party time soon, and I couldn’t wait.

I quickly walked upstairs and into my room. I picked out a nice outfit before slipping it on. Walking out I saw people had already arrived. I descended the stairs before looking around for Matt. I found him in the kitchen with the kegs. I got me a cup before looking over at him.

He looked troubled so I asked him,” What’s making you upset?”

He bit his lip before mumbling,” I don’t want you to be taken from me…”

I was surprised. He knew this was only friendship and sex.

“This wasn’t supposed to be more than sex and our friendship. You agreed.” I had a worried expression now.

“I know but I couldn’t help but to fall in-love with you…” He whispered.

I shook my head before trying to walk off but he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. He pressed his lips to mine but I felt nothing, no spark at all. I got out of his grip and walked away quickly. I found a bottle of tequila on the table, gulping it down I started to feel less like myself. I felt happier.

I found myself grinding with a random guy soon enough. I let myself not think or worry about what would happen soon. Anna soon found me, and started screaming at me. Her face looked like it had a good target on it.

“Call off this damn party!” She yelled angrily.

“No, why would I listen to a whore?” I asked annoyed majorly.

“I’m no whore. Enrique and me have been faithful to each other for 9 years.” She said with confidence in her voice.

“I wouldn’t be so sure of that.” I smirked. He had fucked me 8 years ago, so I would know.
She looked pissed off that I had said that.

She screamed at me, “How would you know?!”

“Cause he slept with me when I was 14, that’s 8 years ago bitch.”

Her eyes got this killing intent in them as she tried to wrap her hands around my throat. I dodged easily as she tripped and fell. She got back up quickly before pulling back her hand into a fist and aiming for me. She missed miserably. I pulled back my hand and punched her hard in the face.

She cried out in pain, good. Enrique soon found us and was terrified of what had happened. People were chanting ‘cat fight!’ but he ignored them.

“What’s going on here?” He looked back and forth between us.

“She said you slept with her when she was 14, 8 years ago.” Anna said tearing up.

He looked like a deer in headlights.

He found his voice saying,” It was a mistake obviously, cause I’m with you aren’t I?”

She smiled but I lost it. I tapped him on the shoulder before slapping him hard across the face.

“If that’s how you feel, get out of my house, out of my life. And never ever come back.” I hissed as tears fell from my eyes.

I stormed off and up to my room. I went into my closet and started packing as fast as I could.

I was leaving tonight and I would never be found again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Izelle's outfit for the party.
Feedback?
Comment and Subscribe! <3

-Toni