Status: Its finished. Sequel coming up... Title ideas, Message me. LOVE YA! :)

Afterlife

Chapter 15

20 minutes later: Jimmy had came up to my room and got me. I was so tired. I wasn't drunk again, But Jimmy laid next to me and nudged on me to wake up.
"Baby Girl, Wake up." Jimmy said gently. Jimmy's parents were amazed at how Jimmy woke me up. I woke up and sat up. I stretched and yawned. I had a huge headache.
"Jim, wheres the Tylenol?" I asked. Jimmy's parents frowned.
"Why baby?" Jimmy asked. I yawned again.
"I have a headache the size of Texas." I said. Jimmy's parents looked at me. I looked over to see Jimmy's parents sitting on the bed next to Jimmy.
"Oh, Hello Mr. And Mrs. Sullivan. I'm Lilly, Or Lillian if you prefer that." I said shaking both of their hands. They smiled and shook my hand. I sighed.
"Is there anything i can..." I said before Jimmy's dad cut me off.
"No baby. We are perfectly fine." Jimmy's dad said. I nodded and looked at the floor. I was very scared that they went going to approve of me. Jimmy smiled and pulled my chin up. I smiled and looked down again. I sneezed and fell, head first, off the bed. I sighed and got out of the floor.
"Jim, does she already....?" Jimmy's mom started. Jimmy nodded.
"Yes mother. She kissed Zacky's cheek, Brian's Cheek, and My cheek. She knows. And shes very grateful for us all." Jimmy explained. Jimmy's mother smiled and hugged me. I yawned and my blood dropped lower. She smelled my blood.
"Ooo, He was right, You smell good." She said. I made half a smile and looked at the ground again.
"Jim, I approve." Jimmy's mother said.
"Me too." Jimmy's dad said. I sighed in relief. Jimmy smiled and kissed me. I smiled and looked at Jimmy. He smiled and his blue eyes yearned for my blood. I smiled and looked at his parents.
"Would i be an insult if Jimmy wanted to... Change me?" I asked. Jimmy's mother looked at Jimmy's eyes. He was yearning for my blood. I sighed and looked at Jimmy's mother.
"No honey. It wouldn't be. If Jim loves you, and you love him, then he should get the right to have you forever." Jimmy's mother explained. I smiled and looked at Jimmy. Jimmy's mom and dad got the bottle of Jimmy's blood. I looked at the blood and gulped. I looked at the bottle. Jimmy's dad got the empty vial. They had a needle. My eyes grew larger.
"W-whats that for?" I asked. Jimmy's father had Jimmy hold me down. I was scared. "Baby, Your blood goes in here, And then Jimmy bites from the neck. This is his blood." She said holding the full bottle up. I gulped again.
"Baby Girl, I love you, and want the best for you. And i think this is the best for you." He said. I felt my blood temperature drop again. Jimmy sighed and kissed me. Jimmy's dad put the needle in and took a blood sample. Then put it in the empty vial.
"Jim, Now... Its time." Jimmy's mother said. I moved my hair. Jimmy kissed my neck and then kissed me again.
"This is your last kiss as a human. Ready?" Jimmy asked. I sighed and my lip quivered in fear. Finally i looked at Jimmy.
"Yes baby." I said. Jimmy smiled and his parents shut the door. Jimmy kissed my neck again and bit.
I felt the venom and screamed. Jimmy started to cry. He laid me on the bed and i started to convulse. He laid next to me and held my body down. Brian, Matt, Olivia, Zacky and Johnny heard me scream. Zacky, Matt and Brian came up and heard the screams. Jimmy's mother opened the door and let them in. I was turning pale and my lips went ice cold.

20 minutes later: After 20 minutes of convulsing, screaming, and feeling my blood being contaminated by the venom, My eye color had changed to a dark purple. My skin was ice cold and my face was pale.
Brian, Zacky and Matt looked at Me. They stood there for a minute.
"WELCOME TO THE CLAN!" Brian, Matt, and Zacky said, as they all hugged me. I smiled and didn't know what to think. They all smiled and I went downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Thoughts?