Sequel: Love You Through It
Status: COMPLETE!!! Sequel is up!

It's Hard to Make It Look Easy

Ch.8

The next morning I got up early and got ready because today I was traveling to the Ohio State Reformatory. When 7am came around I was done and down in the kitchen making everybody breakfast.

"What are you doing Bri?"

I turned around and saw Kelly yawning.

"I'm making everybody breakfast before I have to go."

"Where are you and the guys going now?" she asked getting a cup of coffee and sitting at the table.

"The Ohio State Reformatory."

"That was featured on some other shows, they say it's haunted...maybe you'll experience something." she said smiling.

"As long as they don't touch me, I'm fine, they can talk to me all they want."

"Why don't you want them touching you?"

"Who's touching my little sister?" Travis asked angerly while coming into the kitchen to get a cup of
coffee.

"Nobody Travis, Kelly wants me to get touched by spirits." I said.

"And I asked her why not." Kelly finished.

"And the answer is if I can't touch you, you can't touch me." I said with a smile and put eggs and sausage on the plates.

We ate together and once we were done my phone started going off and I answered it.
"What's up Zak?"
"Do you have everything ready?"
"Yeah, I'm waiting on you guys."
"Good, we'll be there in 2 minutes."
"Wow, what a warning."
"I know, we're running late because somebody wanted to oversleep."
I then heard Aaron say something on the lines of 'Hey it wasn't my fault' and I just smiled and shook my head.
"Anyway, see you in 2 minutes."
"Alright." I said and hung up.

I went to my room and got my suitcase and headed to the front door.

"Bella, be a good girl and I'll see you two when I get back." I said hugging Kelly and Travis
then a horn went off.

"See ya and be safe." Travis said.

"Don't worry." I said and grabbed my suitcase and headed out the door.

I got to the van and put my things in and then got in the back with Aaron and Zak.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Bri, how are you?" Nick asked as we pulled off

"I'm good Nick."

Then I heard ,
"Aaron's vlog."

I groaned.

He has to do that right now. I thought.

I saw Zak smirk next to me and he then mouthed 'Get used to it'.

"So we're on our way to the airport to go to where Zak?" Aaron asked and pointed the camera at Zak.

"We're going the the Ohio State Reformatory, lots of things has happend there."

"And what does our new photographer think about it?" Aaron asked putting the camera in my face.

"What I think about it is that if that camera doesn't get out of my face I will personally lock the person holding that camera in a cell and let the spirits have ya." I said with a smile.

Aaron got the camera out of my face.

"Ooh, she just sounded like Zak." Nick said and Aaron turned the camera on him.

I saw Billy in the front just shaking his head.

"What's up Billy?" Aaron asked pointing the camera to him.

"Hmm, oh, nothing, but I would take Bri's advice, when she says something like that she means it."

"Well, we're at the airport, so another Aaron's vlog out." Aaron said and shut the camera off.

We got out and headed inside.

"Bri, are you ok?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, I just don't like cameras in my face first thing in the morning."

"Oh, Sorry." he said with an apoligetic look.

"It's ok, you didn't know."

A few seconds later the intercom came on and said our plane was bording and we went to our plane. I had a window seat infront and Zak was right next to me, Nick was in the back on the other side of the plane, Aaron had a middle isle seat, and Billy was a couple of seats behind me and Zak. While we were flying to Ohio Zak was taking pictures of us, we took group pictures and solo pictures. He posted the crazy ones to his Twitter page and I pulled out my hone and saw I had one new text, so I opened it.

Wat r u 2 doin--B
Why would he care? I thought.
I then turned around and looked at Billy with an eyebrow raised and turned back around and text back.
Does it matter wat we r doin?--
A few seconds later my phone vibrated.
i'm just wonderin'--B
Check Twitter--

I then put my phone up.

"Who ya texting?"

"Billy, he wanted to know what we were doing."

Me and Zak talked alittle bit more and then I realized we were landing. Once we landed we got our things and headed to the hotel. When we got there Zak went to go get our key cards and when he came back he had a weird look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Nick asked.

"Um, there's a little problem." he said.

"What problem?" Aaron asked.

"Well it seems that our supervisor forgot to book 5 rooms, instead he only booked 4 and this hotel is full, so someone's got to share a room." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I think Bri should get her own room, she's the only female with us and with me being married I know women need there privacy." Nick said.

"That sounds fair, do you want your own room or do you want to bunk with one of us?" Zak asked.

"I would like to have my own room, but where are the rooms?"

"All the way at the top." Zak answered.

I don't like the very top hotel rooms. I thought.

"Um, on second thought I'll bunk with one of you guys."

"Why?" asked Aaron confused.

"I don't like staying by myself in a hotel room that's all the way at the top of the building, I can sleep in any other room except for the rooms at top and I don't know why."

"Ok, so who are you going to bunk with?"

"All I know is I'm not bunking with Nick, no offense Nick but you're married and to me that's not right sleeping with a maried man."

"None taken." he said.

"How about you guys guess which month is my favorite and whoever gets the closet or gets it I'll bunk with them, go."

"Um... June." Aaron said.

"December." Billy said.

I should've known he wouldn't forget. I thought.

"December." Zak said.

Thank you, a tie. I thought.

"It's a tie." I said.

"You like December?" Zak asked.

"Yeah, that's when winter is and that's my favorite season." I said smiling.

"Ok, so what's the tie breaker going to be?" Aaron asked curiously.

"How about flipping a coin?" Nick suggested.

I nodded and Nick took out a quarter.

"Who's who?" he asked.

"Heads." Zak said.

"I guess that means I'm tails." Billy said.

Nick flipped it high into the air and let it hit the floor. Me, Zak and Billy went to look at it but Aaron stopped us.

"You're not alowed to see it yet"

"It's tails." Nick said.

"What?" I asked and then went to look at it and it was tails.

Luck isn't on my side is it? I thought.

"Since that's settled lets put our things in our rooms and go to the pool." Nick said.

we all went to our rooms and once inside the hotel room I opened my suitcase and took out my bikini and flipflops and went in the bathroom to change. I then put a shirt over my bikini, grabbed a towel and exited the bathroom. I looked at Billy.

"My eyes are up here, so quit looking at my legs." I said and then left the room and went to the outdoor pool.

I took off the shirt and laid it on the side of the lounging chair that I was louging in.

The sun feels so good I thought.

About 5 minutes later the guys came out in there swimtrunks and they all got in the pool. I ignored them.

"Bri."

I paid no attention to whoever was calling me.

"Bri." came the voice again.

Again I ignored it then I felt water hit me and my eyes shot open and I looked at the pool to see Zak in the water by the wall that was near me.

"What!?" I asked angerly.

"Easy Bri, why don't you come in?" he asked.

"I don't want to." I said closing my eyes again.

And I felt water hit me again and I glared at him.

"Why not?"

"Because I can't swim, ok?" I said irritatedly and closed my eyes again.

A few seconds later the sun was being blocked so I opened my eyes and looked up at Zak.

"What now?" I sighed.

"I'm going to teach you how to swim." he said.

I then saw Nick, Aaron, and Billy get out and go into the hotel to get something to drink.

"I'm perfectly fine right here." I said looking back at Zak and then closing my eyes.

I was then lifted up and then I felt water at my waist and I started panicking.

"Bri, I'm going to teach you how to swim, now calm down, I'm not going to let you go, I promise."

Zak said still holding on to my waist with my legs wrapped around his waist.

I calmed down and he started to slowly walk backwards to the deeper end with me still in his arms. Once the water started reaching my chest I started panicking again and Zak stopped walking.

"Bri, it's ok, I've got you." he said.

When I calmed down I put my hands on his upper arms and unwrapped my legs from his waist.

"Ok Bri, I want you to relax and lean back."

"What?" I asked him.

"Trust me." he said.

He had one hand on my waist and the other on my back and he was slowly easing me back. Just then I heard someone whistling and it startled me and I shot up and clung to Zak.

"Aaron! Bri, it's ok."

"Get me out...Now." I said.

We then headed to the shallow end and I climbed the stairs and then Zak did.

"Aaron, why'd you scare her, I was trying to teach her how to swim."

"Sorry." he said.

I saw Billy looking at me and I put on my shirt and went inside to get something to eat. When I was finished it was dark and the guys were coming in and I headed to my room. Once I got inside I went to my suitcase to get out my PJs.

I had to bring this one, I couldn't have grabbed something else just in case. I thought
I then went to the bathroom and took a shower and then changed. I then walked out of the bathroom and came face to face with Billy.

"What?"

He just shook his head and went to take a shower I just rolled my eyes and went and laid down on my left side looking at the wall. About 15 minutes later Billy came out and got in bed behind me and he turned off the lamp.

"So, what was that about earlier?" he asked

I sighed and mumbled.

"What was what about?"

"You and Zak."

I turned around to face him.

"Why would you care? We're not together, and I told you that night at the Stanley Hotel that we're not going to be together again, so get over it, let me live my life and you live yours" I said and turned back around

I heard him sigh angerly and he turned the other way.

I can't wait until this investigation's over. I thought and then went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Swimsuit:
Polyvore

PJs:
Polyvore