‹ Prequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Sequel: In No Hurry.
Status: Completed.

Call Me Hopeless, But Not Romantic.

A few breaths short of a heart attack.

I of course went back over to her house where everyone seemed to be at now.

I walked in without knocking and everyone looked over at me.

"Well hello." I said with a shrug as I took a seat next to Lexi. I kept looking at Macy who tried to avoid my stare causing me to chuckle softly.

I wanted to hold her. There wasn't anything else to it.

"Mac."

She finally looked at me and I tried to wave her over to me. But she shook her head no. I stuck my bottom lip out and she laughed from her seat.

"Come here."

"Please." I added nicely as I held my hand out to her. She sighed and placed her hand in mine causing a smile to appear as I pulled her into my lap.

"Hi." I whispered wrapping my arms around her waist.

She giggled, "Hi."

I kissed her jaw not caring who saw anymore.

"I weirdly missed yeh." I said into her ear.

"Yeah, I missed you a bit..." she said as her hand traced the top of mine.

I chuckled and kissed her cheek as I held her to my chest.

"This is just so bloody weird." Lee stated and I looked over at him.

"Definitely." Jona added with a nod.

"It's not it's cute." Katie stated.

"Ello! We're right here!" I said loudly.

"Oh hi." Lexi said jokingly.

I rolled my eyes, "look, if yeh don't like it. Tha door is right there."

"Damn." Matt said laughing and I shrugged in response.
I honestly didn't care what they had to say about us.

"I need ta call my mum." Oli said and I nodded, "Yeah yeh do."

"Watch it Nicholls." He said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

I chuckled and Macy gave me a look, "someone's nice today..."

"Is that sarcasm?" I asked with a grin.

"Yep."

I laughed, "I'm not bein' mean."

"Sort of."

"Well not to yeh..."

"True."

I kissed her quickly and she gave me a grin.

"So, she's comin' ova here." Oli said walking back into the living room.

Macy sighed and buried her face into my chest.

I rubbed her back and looked at Oli, "Well what did she say?"

"She said, I'll be there in a minute." He said slowly and Macy giggled in my arms.

"He's grumpy today." She said lifting her head up and I rolled my eyes, "Am not."

"Are so."

"Am not." I said tickling her side and she squirmed.

"Yeah you are." She said moving to the seat beside me.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek as the front door opened.

"I can't wait to take yeh out tonight." I whispered against her ear as my hand ran up hers.

She blushed lightly and I kissed her cheek, not playing attention to anything going on around us. That was until someone cleared there throat and I looked up to see Oli with an amused smirk on his face.

"Me mums here."

"Where is she?" I asked because I didn't see her.

"She went to the bathroom."

I nodded and sat back in my seat, trying to keep my hands off Macy which was more of a challenge than I knew of.

She kept looking over at me and I grinned, "what yeh lookin' at lil bird?" I asked looking at her and she shrugged, "you're cute."

I chuckled and went to lean in to kiss her only to be interrupted by Mrs. Sykes.

"Ok, so basically..." she said taking a seat and I straightened back up.

"There isn't anything we can do. If they would have seen it or found a picture they could have, but they said they would keep an eye out now that they are aware of this issue." She said and Oli spoke, "that is propa ridiculous! Juss let meh kick everyones arse!"

"Oliver." She said sternly and I chuckled, "I agree wif him Mrs. S. Juss let us take care of it."

"That never ends good." She said and Macy agreed.

"Plus, Oli this is teenagers not adults you are dealing with."

He shrugged, "so?"

She sighed as she stood up, "I swear you all are going to cause me to have a heart attack one day."

"Mum, we will figure somefin out non-violent to do." He said and she nodded, "you better."

"Thanks Carol." Macy said and she smiled, "oh anytime. You know if you ever need anything I'll be here for you."

She nodded with a grin and we said goodbye to Mrs. Sykes as she left.

" bullshit. Complete bullshit." Oli mumbled.

"It's fine." Macy said coolly and I rolled my eyes, "it's not fine Macy."

"I think I can survive a few more months."

"so, yeh content wif cryin' every otha day for months?"

"I'll just, have to block everything out."

I sighed and Oli shook his head, "No."

"We need ta juss run in ta that Jacob kid outside of school." Lee suggested and Macy groaned relaxing her head on my shoulder.

"Where do teenage blokes go these days?" He asked and everyone looked at Macy.

"How should I know?"

I chuckled and slid my arm around her waist.

"Well, I'll bloody find out." Oli mumbled.

She sighed and I spoke, "ok, stop stressin' tha lil bird."

"Fine. We are gonna go to Tom's. Come if yeh'd like." Oli said as everyone began to head for the door. Once everyone was gone Macy sighed, "they drive me insane."

I chuckled and pulled her to me, "look, I'm gonna go. I've got some fings ta do before our date."

"Ok."

"See yeh in a few hours." I whispered before placing several kisses on her lips. It was hard getting away from her when I needed to.

"Stay here." She said softly and I cupped her face, "do yeh want ta go on this date wif meh or not?" I asked with a grin.

"Well, yes, but going out around here worries me."

"Why? Yeh don't have ta worry bout anyfing when I'm wif yeh, sweetie. Not gonna let anyfing happen." I said brushing her cheek lightly.

She nodded and I kissed her softly, "I promise it will be ok. Now, go get ready and I'll be back in less than 2 hours ok?"

She nodded as I got off the couch, "2 hours Macy. Yeh betta be ready."

She giggled, "I will. Go."

Nervous was an understatement.

I know I shouldn't be. I mean, I've kissed the girl more than once already, but still. This was our first date. Our first time really out together. It just made me all sorts of a mess. I paced my living room shirt less still trying to calm myself before I went to pick her up in 30 minutes. I knew I could do this, but knowing how stunning she was going to look and how the smell of her perfume was going to send my stomach into a frenzy. Well, that made me nervous. It has been so long since a girl has made me feel this way that I forgot how horrible this feeling truly was.

"Dude, what tha fuck are yeh doin?" I heard and looked over to see Oli walking in.

"I'm goin propa mental!"

"Why?"

"I'm takin' Macy out."

He laughed, "not like yeh don't know her."

"I know it just I'm propa nervous." I said rubbing my arm.

"It'll be fine. Put yeh shirt on and go."

"Easy for yeh a say." I mumbled as I threw on my shirt.

"Yeh got her flowas?" He asked snickering and I rolled my eyes, "Laugh all yeh bloody want, but clearly yeh need ta be bringin' some ta yeh bird."

He glared at me and I snatched the daisies from his hand.

"All I'm sayin is, yeh seem prettah invested in this mate."

"I am. I like her."

"Good, cause I mean it Matty. If yeh hurt her, I'll murda yeh." He said seriously.

"I figured that. Look. I gotta go."

He smirked, "ok, well, have fun."

I rolled my eyes, "yeh mental."

We both left and I nervously drove to Macy's house. This was just ridiculous.

Once I got to her house I got out and decided to knock this time. It didn't take her long to open the door a grin hit my lips at the sight of her.

"Yeh look beautiful my lil bird." I said softly and she gave me a smile, "aren't you the charmer today?"

I laughed, "oh that's nuffin yet." I said pulling the flowers from behind my back causing her to laugh, "spoke too soon."

I nodded and she took the flowers, "well thank you Matty."

"Well my pleasure."

She chuckled and leaned up to kiss me.

"So let me get this straight. I do sweet fings and get kisses? Sounds like a prettah nice deal ta meh."

She laughed as she went to the kitchen. I sighed and leaned against the door feeling way more relieved than I was before I got here. It was silly to be so nervous.

"Are yeh bloody ready?" I asked and she came out of the kitchen giving me a look.

A smile hit my lips and she grabbed up her bag, "yes. Jeez. Demanding."

I chuckled and held my hand out to her. She of course grabbed it and I pulled her out of the house.

"Where are we going?" She asked as we got into the car.

"None of yeh business..."

"Sort of is seeing as how I'll be there."

I laughed and gave her hand a squeeze, "yeh will see doll."

"I hate how calm and relaxed you always are."

"Wow, I wish." I said chuckling.

"Oh so you're not?"

"No. In fact, I was a few breaths away from a heart attack on the way here."

"Why?"

"Cause yeh make meh nervous."

"You're joking right?"

I chuckled, "fraid not."

"Why?"

I shrugged, "Yeh juss do."

"That's silly."

I laughed, "yeh sillah."

I kissed her hand and we drove in silence.

"God, I'm so cheesy." I said and she laughed, "why do you say that?"

"Juss finkin' bout what I have planned. It's propa cheesy."

"Awe."

I rolled my eyes and she laughed, "I'm sure it's not Matty."

"I'm sure it is. Can we juss not tell anyone I did this?"

"Sure."

I chuckled and leaned over kissing her cheek as we hit a red light. Hopefully she really would like what I had planned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Saturday nights = college football. Therefore explaining my almost midnight update. Yes, I love football. Haha. :3

Thanks to;
StellaSykes
Hopetothehopeless (that comment made me laugh...lol)
Marcelaandrade
Zombie creatures
Lexin3d

For commenting. :)