‹ Prequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Sequel: In No Hurry.
Status: Completed.

Call Me Hopeless, But Not Romantic.

You're the exception.

Once we parked, she gave me a puzzled look, "um, are we at you guys studio?"

"Yes. But we aren't here for that."

"I figured." She said as we got out.

I grabbed her hand as we walked into the building.

"Matty..."

"Macy." I mused as I pushed the elevator button.

She sighed as we got on and I chuckled as I pressed the 15th button.

"Uh, are you going to push me off the building?"

I laughed, "Yes. How did yeh know?"

"Good guess."

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her as we waited, "Not gonna hurt yeh lil bird."

The elevator dinged and I pulled her out. We came to a door and she gave me a confused look because I came to a stop.

"Now..." I said standing in front of her and buttoning up her jacket for her.

She giggled and I pecked her nose once I was done, "I don't want yeh ta freeze to death."

I grabbed her hands and pushed the door open with my back pulling her outside with me.

"Ok, supa cheesy rememba." I said pulling her further onto the roof as she looked around. Somehow, (well with the help of Jona because he hasn't made that much fun of me about this) I had set up a date on the roof with things boys shouldn't use, like candles because, like I said, I was becoming Tom.

"Matty." She said with a grin and I shoved my hands in my pockets, "Told yeh it's propa cheesy."

"What? No. It's sweet. I love it."

"Reallah?"

She nodded with a grin, "So did you do all this by yourself?" She asked looking around and I chuckled, "well Jona helped me. I swore him to secrecy. We will see how that goes."

She laughed, "that won't happen."

"Yeahhh. I figure that." I said with a grin.

"But you did it anyways."

"Yeah, cause it's for yeh."

She blushed and I reached over grabbing her hand.

"So Matty, what now?"

"Well...I clearly didn't cook because, well, I can't."

"But, I did make hot chocolate. Well, bought it..." I said and she giggled, "of course."

She turned to me and I stared at her waiting for her to say what she was thinking.

She slipped her arms around my torso and I pulled her to me, "see, no one can mess wif us here."

She buried her face into my shirt and I stood there holding her until she spoke, "hey Matty..." she finally said looking up at me.

"Mhm?"

"Thanks."

"For what love?"

"For everything. You're a really great guy."

I grinned, "No problem. Now, can I ask a question?"

She nodded and I brought my hand to her cheek, "will yeh be my girlfriend?"

"Really?"

"No, I'm lyin'...Yes! Reallah!"

She laughed, "jeez, ok..."

"I mean everyone already finks yeh my girlfriend so yeh should just be."

She smiled, "you're right, but I thought you didn't do the whole girlfriend thing?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, well guess yeh tha exception."

She smiled, "good."

"So, yes?"

She nodded and I kissed her gently.

"God what am I becomin'?!"

"Matt Nicholls has a girlfriend. Insane." She joked and I wrapped my arms around her, "Yeah, she's quite lovely. Yeh should meet her some time."

She chuckled and I kissed her cheek, "now, shall we get this date started or what?"

She nodded with a smile and I pulled her to the table.

***


We spent too long on the roof and by the time we got in my car Macy's cheeks and nose were a dark red from the cold and I quickly turned the heat on full blast.

"I probably gonna make yeh catch a bloody cold." I said rubbing her hands with mine.

She smiled, "I'm fine."

"I didn't fink it was gonna be this cold." I said sincerely and she shrugged, "it's ok. We are both alive and I had a good time."

I smiled at that, "Yeah?"

She nodded and I leaned in pressing my lips to hers softly.

"Yeh warmin' up any?" I asked making sure the heat was hitting her.

She nodded one more and I held her hand as I drove to her house.

"I hate that yeh have school tomorra." I said as I cuddled her to me as we stood on her porch.

"Why?"

"Cause, I'm gonna miss yeh."

"Well you will be in the studio."

"So? I can't miss yeh at work?" I teased and she giggled, "well yeah."

I chuckled and pulled her to me, "I can still take yeh in tha mornin' if yeh want." I said softly as my nose touched hers.

"No it's ok. You should sleep since you'll probably be up all night."

"Sweet of yeh, but I wanna see yeh." I said kissing her a few times.

"Then you can take me."

"Good. Go get some sleep my lil bird. I'll see yeh in tha mornin'." I said kissing her forehead.

"Ok, goodnight."

"Sweet dreams love."

I dropped her hand and waited until she was securely inside before getting in my car. I got in, I know, with a cheesy smile on my face, but I couldn't help it. The way she made me feel was undescribable.

I got home eventually and had to force myself to sleep. My mind was reeling of thoughts of her and the hell I'd face tomorrow from the guys, but a part of me just didn't care anymore.

I woke up earlier than usual because I knew I had to get to the studio at 9 and I had to drop Macy off as well. I had to force myself to get ready the only thing keeping me going was that I would get to see Macy soon.

Once I got to her house I slowly got out of the car and yawned on my way to her porch. I knocked once and the door quickly open.

"Hey love." I said with a sleepy grin and she gave me a smile, "you should have stayed home and slept."

"And miss seein' yeh? Yeh crazy!" I said wrapping my arms around her. She giggled softly and I held her to me, "I'm gonna miss yeh today. Make Tom bring yeh ta tha studio when he picks yeh up."

"I'll see what I can do."

I chuckled, "fanks love."

She looked up at me and I kissed her softly.

"Come on. Gotta go to school."

She whined and held on to me, "but, I'm scared."

"Baby, nuffin is gonna happen ta yeh. I promise."

"I know, I just..." she said softly with a shrug as she played with my shirt.

"Mac..." I said raising her chin so she'd look at me.

She bit her lip and I sighed, "it'll be ok. Only a few hours."

She nodded and I kissed her cheek, "then yeh can see meh."

"Ok." She whispered hugging me to her.

"Let's go so yeh not late." I said kissing her head before pulling her to the car.

We drove silently to the school and it took everything in me not to tell her she could just skip and stay with me. I could just tell how she felt simply by looking at her and when we pulled up she let out a sigh.

"Hey."

She looked at me and I leaned in kissing her, "it'll be ok, love. Be strong like I know yeh are."

She nodded and I brushed her cheek, "see yeh soon."

She kissed me quickly before grabbing her bag and getting out the car. I sighed and watched her walk in. I was going to be shit at the studio because I knew I'd be too busy worrying about her.

Once I made it there I was bombarded by Oli immediately.

"So..." he started with a sly grin.

"So?"

"How did tha bloody date go?"

"Good." I said taking a seat trying to contain what I really felt.

"Oh come off it! We know that wasn't it!" Lee said loudly and I rolled my eyes, "are we bloody here to record or ta talk bout me love life?!"

"Both."

"She's my bloody girlfriend now get started!" I said shooting Jona a look and they laughed as he went into the booth to begin.

"Girlfriend, aye?" Matt asked crossing his arms.

"Matt Nicholls has a bird?! What tha fuck is that?! I feel like I don't even know yeh!" Lee said loudly.

"Shut up yeh bloke."

Oli chuckled, "well, I fink it's great mate."

"Course yeh do yeh mine as well be bloody married!"

"Sod off." Oli mumbled focusing on Jona.

I laughed and tried to do the same. Before I knew it time had gotten away from me and as I tried to tell our producer how I thought a part of a song should be changed up, Tom's loud mouth filled the studio.

"Oye!"

I rolled my eyes turning around only to be completely changed when I saw Macy walking in as well. Lee must have noticed because he elbowed me in the ribs.

I shoved him lightly as her eyes hit mine and a grin hit my lips. There was no point in pretending to not care anymore.

In only a few steps I was in front of her and a smile hit her lips.

"Yeh came."

"Yeah, I had to bribe Tom, but I'm here."

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her, pressing my lips to her forehead, "I propa missed yeh. How was school, sweetie?"

"Ok." She whispered and I held her to me, "nuffin was said?"

"No."

"Good."

She nodded leaning her head on my chest.

"What's tha matta?" I asked stroking her hair lightly.

"Nothing."

"Yeh lyin'."

"Am not. Hey, what time do you get to leave?" She asked looking up at me.

"I dunno love. Why?"

She shrugged and I cupped her face, "bloody tell meh what's wrong."

"Nothing." She said chuckling.

"Don't believe yeh."

"Well believe it."

"Are yeh stayin' for a bit?"

She shrugged, "That's up to Tom. You should stay with me tonight though."

"Ok." I said kissing her, "this isn't ova. I know somefin is wrong."

She rolled her eyes and I kissed her once more.

"Let's go get some coffee."

"Since when have we ever gotten coffee?"

"Since when do we call it anyfing else?"

She laughed and I grabbed her hand, "we will be right back."

"Mhm." Oli said waving us off and I chuckled as I pulled her out of the studio.

"So what's up?"

"Nothing." She groaned and I pulled her into my side, "don't believe yeh but I'm gonna stop askin'."

"Finally."

I kissed her temple and we walked the short distance to the coffee shop.

We got our hot chocolate and took a seat before I attempted to speak again.

"Well, look at it this way love. It's the weekend."

She nodded and I gave her a stern look, "Macy, tell meh right now what is wrong."

"Can I not just be tired?"

"Well...I guess. Are yeh?" I asked staring at her like I would be able to just tell if she was.

She nodded and I leaned onto the table, "Yeah. Don't believe yeh."

She sighed and dropped her head to the table.

"What happened at school love?" I asked playing with her hair.

"Nothing besides the fact that Jacob is trying to start crap."

"What now?" I asked with a sigh.

"Oh not with me. With you." She said and I couldn't stop the laughter that escaped my lips, "reallah? Well, tell him I'll be waitin'."

She sighed and looked up at me, "not funny."

"It is, love. What's he gonna do exactly?"

She shrugged and I kissed her cheek, "please, don't worry bout it. I sure as hell am not."

"I just want it all to go away." She mumbled.

"I know love. I know. It won't be much longa." I whispered grabbing her hand.

"Look, he's nuffin but a punk ass 18 year old kid. I am not at all worried. In fact I wish I'd see him out, I'm sure then everyfing would change."

She glared at me and I leaned in kissing her, "it's tha truf."

"Come on. Let's head back so I can get done and spend tha rest of tha night wif yeh." I said grabbing up her hand and leading her out.

If only I had enough time to prepare for what was ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wonderrr what happens. :3

So someone said I should write a chapter from Macy's pov. Don't worry in a few chapters that will happen for more than one.

Thank for commenting and subscribing. :)