‹ Prequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Sequel: In No Hurry.
Status: Completed.

Call Me Hopeless, But Not Romantic.

I like who you've made me be.

I glanced up at Oli who gave me a concerned look as I held on to Macy. His glance alone was enough for me to quickly look away.

She looked up at me and I gave her a small grin as I brushed her cheek lightly, "i love yeh darlin'." I whispered pressing my lips to hers.

"Love you too."

"Where yeh parents?"

"Oh ranting to Carol and Ian about how I'm out of control."

"And how I'm not good enough for yeh." I added.

She shrugged with a grin, "I think you are."

I brushed her cheek lightly and pecked her nose, "yeh propa lovely."

"Are you ok?" She asked and I nodded, "Yeah. Juss fink yeh amazin'..."

"Can we get out of here?"

"What bout yeh parents?"

"They're never around anyways so why can't I be the one who leaves this time?"

I sighed and she grabbed my hand, "please? I just don't want to be around them anymore."

"Ok." I whispered.

I looked over at Oli and spoke, "we're leavin' mate."

He nodded, "ta yeh house?"

"Yeah."

"Oh man they're gonna be irrate. Alright, I got this." He said chuckling and Macy pulled me to her car.

"Mac, maybeh yeh should stay..."

"Why?" She asked unlocking her door.

"Because they're yeh parents." I said placing my hand on hers.

She looked up at me a confused look lighting her face, "so? What's the matter?"

"I just, I don't know Mac, I don't want ta make it worse."

"Damage done. Trust me."

I sighed and she crossed her arms in front of me, "Matty."

"Yes?"

"I'm leaving regardless."

I rubbed the back of my neck and she sighed, "I mean, stay if you want."

"Why tha fuck would I stay here wifout yeh?"

She shrugged and I wrapped my arms around her, "i juss am tryin' ta make fings not so bad."

"Nothing will help that, I promise."

I sighed, "ok. Then we will go."

She leaned up and kissed me quickly, "you're sweeter than you let on." She said and I shrugged.

"I love you." She said with a grin.

"I love yeh too." I said kissing her again before grabbing her keys from her.

"I'll drive, love."

"Yeh hungry?" I asked as we got in the car.

She shook her head no and I grabbed up her hand, "where yeh wanna go my love?" I asked kissing her hand.

"Far, far away?"

I chuckled, "well, I dunno bout that, but I can take yeh somewhere I'm sure they'll neva find."

"Where is that?"

"Meh house. Which is oddly becomin' yeh house lately." I teased.

She shrugged and I kissed her hand once more, "dont mind. I like havin' yeh round."

"Oh is that so?"

I chuckled, "Yeah. Could have somefin ta do wif tha fact that I love yeh. Not sure though."

"Yeah me neither." She joked.

I laughed at her cuteness and drove the way back to my place.

"Yeh parents gonna be propa pissed." I said unlocking the door.

"Why do you care so much?"

"Cause one, I don't want them ta be mean ta yeh and two, whetha yeh like them or not yeh here cause of them and that's enough for meh ta respect them." I said and a grin hit her lips as I pulled my jacket off.

"What now?" I asked and she shrugged, "you're just, I don't know, I love you."

I chuckled, "fanks?"

She wrapped her arms around me and buried her face against my chest.

I lifted her chin up and pressed my lips to hers.

"No more Jacob, high school, tears, drama. Juss meh and yeh baby." I whispered.

She nodded and I carried her to my bed.

"Do yeh fink Oli survived?" I asked proping myself up on my elbow as I looked down at her.

She laughed, "No chance. In fact I bet he left right after us."

I laughed, "surely not."

"Oh yeah. I bet so."

I leaned closer to her and kissed her cheek.

"Lets juss stay right here tha rest of tha night." I said wrapping my arm around her and she chuckled, "Ok."

I pulled her to my chest and kissed her neck, "god I can't believe I only have yeh for three more months. That's nuffin!"

"We will figure it out." She said softly.

I ran my fingers over her cheek, "my head is tellin' meh that I should juss let yeh go so it'll hurt less, but meh heart won't dare let meh."

She closed her eyes and I touched my nose to hers, "I like who yeh've made meh be. I like who I am wif yeh."

"Yeah you were a bit of a jerk..."

"Was not." I said chuckling.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek, "you've always been sweet to me."

"I don't know why. It's not like meh. Not that I'm mean, I juss, go out of my way for yeh and I'm not sure why." I said brushing her hair back.

"Because you love me."

"Well now I do, but what bout when we juss met?"

She shrugged, "destiny."

I chuckled, "oh is that it?"

She nodded and I kissed her, "maybeh so love. Maybeh so."

I hovered over her placing soft kisses along her face, "we're makin' a video next week."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Yeh need ta come hear our new cd."

"I definitely will."

I grinned and kissed her gently, "good. Yeh a propa good girlfriend."

"I know."

I chuckled and relaxed between her legs, "we also have a show before yeh leave. Gonna come?"

"Will you be drumming?"

I gave her a confused look, "Uh, yeah?"

"Then I'll be there silly."

I smiled at her happily, "I love yeh."

"I know."

I chuckled and kissed her collarbone.

"Cocky much?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend is so..."

"Ha!"

She giggled and I pecked her lips, "where's yeh phone?"

"In my purse. Off."

"No wonda it's not blowin' up."

"Smart I am." She said placing her arms behind her head. I laughed, "wow."

She laughed and I placed kisses on her stomach were her shirt had risen up. I ran my hand up taking her shirt with it so I could kiss up her stomach. She let me pull her shirt off and I quickly changed positions so I was straddling her waist. She ran her hand up my side and I pressed my lips to hers.

"Guess yeh can take yeh frustration out on meh." I said smirking as I unbuttoned her jeans quickly.

She laughed, "oh lucky me."

"No, no. Lucky for meh." I said smirking as I leaned down to kiss her.

As much as I wanted it to seem like just a physical relationship, I knew it was much more.

Every time I touched her it set my skin on fire and every kiss sent my heart pounding against my chest. It was such an undescribable feeling. Sleeping with her was weird for me. I think because it actually meant something to me. Even the thought of it meaning something made me want to throw up simply because I had swore I'd never be like that. I just couldn't help it.

"Hey Matty." She said as she ran her fingers over my arm as I closed my eyes.

"What my love?" I asked softly opening my eyes to find hers. Her blue eyes hit mine and her hair fell into her face as she looked at me.

I smiled and reached out brushing her hair behind her ear.

'"Yes?" I asked.

She shook her head and laid it on my arm. I sighed and pulled her to my chest.

"I love you." She mumbled.

"Love yeh. What's wrong baby?"

"I just, now find myself not wanting to go to california."

"What? Why?"

"Because you won't be there." She whispered.

I sighed and brought my hand to her hair, "as much as I want yeh ta stay yeh gotta go. It's what yeh want and I don't want yeh ta reget it lata. Yeh goin'."

"Come with me." She whispered.

I laughed, "I wish I could."

"Me too."

I sighed and tighened my arms around her, "I love yeh so much."

She kissed me softly and I closed my eyes.

"I need to go home I guess. I don't want to make it worse."

I smiled, "yeah probably not."

"See you tomorrow?"

"What a stupid question."

She giggled and I kissed her quickly, "come on. I'll walk yeh to yeh car."

"You don't have to." She said climbing from the bed.

"I want to." I said pulling on my jeans and my shirt as she slid on her shoes and ran her hand through her long hair.

"Come on beautiful." I said tugging on her hand.

"What are you going to do?"

"Well..." I said swinging her hand between us as we walked to her car.

"I plan ta showa so I don't smell like yeh bloody perfume, then I fink I'm gonna go ta Lee's."

She smiled, "what's wrong with smelling like me?"

"Well nuffin my dear, but most men don't wanna smell like a bird."

She giggled as we reached her car and I pulled her to me, "I'll see yeh tomorra. Please try and work fings out wif yeh parents. Call meh if yeh need meh love." I sad kissing her hand then her lips.

"Love yeh. Text meh when yeh get home." I added.

"Ok. Love you."

I smiled and opened her door for her and once she drove off I went back inside still uncertain about everything and I hated it that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a heads up. Not so good things are about to happen. :|

Thanks to;
Just.A.Cupcake.Lover
As Above_So Below (Apparently that's what is going to happen. Lol)
ElectricAngel (Thank you!)
StellaSykes(that was the longest comment ever! Haha)
For commenting! :)