‹ Prequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Sequel: In No Hurry.
Status: Completed.

Call Me Hopeless, But Not Romantic.

Some secrets aren't meant to be told.

It was safe to say the rest of the week was spent with her.

I dropped her off in the mornings, picked her up and spent the night with her. It was all friendly of course although the guys thought otherwise.

I mean, the girl was lonely and I felt bad for. At least, that was what I convinced myself of. Well, tried to anyways.

"Macy!" I yelled walking into her house. I had dropped the knocking days ago.

"Yes?!" She yelled from her bedroom.

I laughed, "yeh ready love?" I asked falling onto her couch.

"Yeah give me a minute!"

I sighed and fidgeted with my shirt as I waited on her so we could meet everyone for our 'hoorah' before we began recording like mad men.

"Ok." She said and I looked over as she came down the stairs. My heart completely stopped as I stared at the girl in front of me. Of course, like I said before, I thought she was always pretty, but it was strange seeing her out of jeans. Her hair was a bit wavy and although she wore flats the way the green dress hugged her body made me overly nervous.

"Um, Mac..."

"Huh?" She asked looking over at me as she grabbed her phone from the table.

"Yeh look propa beautiful." I said rubbing my arm. Why was I so nervous?!

A blush hit her cheeks and I got up from the couch.

"Thanks." She whispered.

"Welcome, love. Now come on. Everyone is waitin' for us." I said sliding my hand into hers, pulling her out of the house.

Once we arrived at the pub I was nervous to walk in with her. The looks I'm sure she'd get and the hell from the guys I was bound to run into... I don't think I was prepared.

I breathed out heavily and she looked over to me as she reached for the door.

"You ok?"

"Oh, yeah. Fine." I said ushering her inside.

It wasn't hard to find everyone and I took the seat across from her in order for it to not seem the way I'm sure it looked.

Katie nudged me and I shot her a look as a grin hit her lips.

"She's pretty don't you think?" She said softly knowing over the loud place no one could hear her but me.

I shrugged as I nodded to Lee who asked if I wanted a beer.

"Liar."

"She is. So what?"

"You've been spending a lot of time with her."

"So?"

"You like her."

"Ha. Come on katie yeh know I don't like people, date people, whateva." I mumbled.

"Yeah, don't buy it."

"I don't buy it eitha cause for tha longest time Tom fought he was afta yeh cause he is so sweet ta yeh." Oli said leaning over her. Clearly he was being nosey.

I rolled my eyes, "whateva."

"Well he's very sweet to her."

"Am not." I mumbled as Lee sat a bottle in front of me and I quickly grabbed it up as my eyes wondered to Macy who was laughing with Jona.

"What do you have to lose? Give it a shot." Katie said and I sighed, "she's too young..." I said trying to find any reason that would make it impossible to be with her.

"That is not a good excuse."

I took a gulp of my drink before looking over at her, "drop it. Ok?"

"Finee." She said throwing her hands up. I sighed and looked over at Macy once more. Her eyes locked with mine and a small grin hit her lips. I smiled back immediately and leaned onto the table.

"Not drinkin' my lil bird?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, "nope."

"Why not? Yeh that much of a goody good?" I asked smirking.

She laughed, "Matt, I could drink you under the table."

"Ha! Prove it."

Tom got up from the table at that moment and she grabbed his arm telling him to get her a drink. He nodded and walked away. A grin hit my lips, "yeh crazy lil bird. I'm gonna end up draggin' yeh home."

She rolled her eyes, "just because I'm young Matty doesn't mean anything."

"Oh? Well tell me why don't you." I said amusingly.

"Some secrets aren't meant to be told."

I laughed and she spoke, "come sit by me."

Of course she didn't have to ask twice. I grabbed my beer and moved to the seat Tom was sitting in which caused Oli to shoot an amused look at me.

I rolled my eyes and focused on Macy.

"So Mac, what yeh not tellin' me?" I asked with a smile.

She chuckled, "Nothing."

"Rightt. Ok, I'll get it out of yeh tonight I bet."

She laughed as Tom sat a drink in front of her.

Before we knew it that one turned into more than she and I could count and by 2 a.m I was madly flirting with her and she was clearly flirting back just as much.

She sat in my lap and giggled as I whispered to her and played with her hair, holding her tightly to me.

"Ok, Matty, you'd be surprised to know, I use to be a bit of a wild child."

I laughed, "Is that so?"

"Yes like in 10th grade there was a party every weekend at my house because my parents were always gone. So my drinking skills are a bit rusty." She said and we both laughed.

"I can't picture yeh doin' that."

"Yeah, well, I grew up I guess."

"Come on mate. We're leavin'." Matt said and I nodded kissing Macy's cheek before helping her up from my lap. We walked hand in hand to Matt's car since we were no where near able to drive.

"Droppin' yeh off at home Mac?" Oli asked turning around in his seat to look at her, a drunken smile on his face.

"No. I want her to stay with me." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Yeh not gettin' in my cousins pants Matt."

"Uh hello, she's not wearin' any. Duh."

She busted out laughing and Matt began to chuckle.

"Look, I'm not plannin' ta get in her pants, dress, shorts, etc."

"He juss wants ta cuddle." Matt chimed in and Macy giggled.

"Yeh know what? Maybeh I do. She's fit, I want ta cuddle wif her." I said against her shoulder. Oh how I'd regret all of this tomorrow.

Oli laughed, "oh man I can't wait till tomorra to tell yeh the shit yeh sayin'. Yeh gonna hate yehself."

"I don't care. Now take me home so I can bone yeh cousin."

"Oye!" He shouted and Macy and I laughed.

"I swear I'm kiddin'. Juss it was too much to pass up."

"Nah I fink she needs to stay wif meh." Oli said protectively.

"Mate no offense but if I wanted in her pants I would've tried days ago. I've spent tha night wif her for four bloody days."

"Well..."

"He has a point." Matt said agreeing.

"Fine. But lay one hand on her and I'll chop it off."

"Fine. Be my guest."

We finally made it to my place and I carried drunken Macy inside, placing her on the bed as she laughed.

"I can give yeh some clothes ta change into."

"Thank you."

I chuckled as I dug through my drawers for something that wouldn't swallow her whole.

"Here yeh go lil bird."

She rolled her eyes and headed to the bathroom giving me the opportunity for myself to change.

I fell onto my bed right as she walked in from the bathroom.

"Gonna lay wif meh?" I asked holding my hand out to her. She nodded and crawled up beside me.

I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face against her shoulder.

"Yeh smell good." I mumbled.

She chuckled, "thanks."

"Mhm." I mumbled closing my eyes as she settled against me.

I fell asleep instantly and when I woke up although my head was pounding Macy was still tangled in me.

I groaned covering my face with my hand as she stayed soundly asleep. I squinted to look at Macy before closing my eyes back, placing my hand back on her side.

I managed to fall back asleep not worrying too much about the night events and when I woke up for the second and final time it was to Macy tracing the tattoo on my hand that was lazily laying on her stomach.

"Bloody hell my head is killin' meh." I mumbled into my pillow and she laughed softly.

"Let me up and i'll get you something."

"No. Don't move." I said holding my eyes shut. She pulled my hand from her and crawled off the bed.

I sighed and it wasn't 2 minutes before she returned.

"Matty."

I opened my eyes and sat up slowly, "fanks doll."

She nodded as I took the medication she got me. I sat the water on the night stand and pulled her back onto the bed.

"Matt."

"Macy." I mumbled closing my eyes again.

She chuckled, "why are you so hung over?"

"Why aren't yeh?"

"Told you I was good."

I chuckled, "yeh full of it."

She cuddled against my chest and I held her to me. One thing I was sure of was I liked waking up to her beside me. I really couldn't grasp why, but it was true.

I was almost asleep when the doorbell rang causing me to groan. She chuckled, "I'll get it."

"I swear kill whoeva it is."

"Oh yeah. Let me get on that."

I laughed as she got up once more and walked to the door.

"I take it yeh hungova?" I heard Oli snicker.

"Yes. Leave."

"I juss had ta make sure my cousin was safe."

"She clearly is. I didn't touch her."

"I know. Since yeh said yeh juss wanted to cuddle wif her."

I groaned, "get out."

He laughed, "I'm gonn take her home ok?"

Well that definitely wasn't what I wanted but how do object sober?

I shrugged burying my face in my pillow and he laughed his way out of my room.

"I um, sat your clothes on your dresser."

"Fanks love." I said opening my eyes to look at her. She was still as pretty as she was last night in the same dress.

"Yeh know I can't pick yeh up next week?" I said and she nodded sitting beside me.

she leaned in and kissed my cheek, "go back to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Stay wif meh." I finally said as I grabbed her hand.

She smiled, "I can't."

I sighed, "well have a lovely day Macy." I leaned up pressing my lips to her jaw.

"I will. See you tomorrow."

I gave her a grin as she walked out of my room.

I sighed and closed my eyes. All I know is what I feel isn't me and I didn't know what to do with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's my birthdayyyy! :)

I must love this story a lot if I'm posting. Haha.

Thanks for commenting and subscribing.