You Can Take All the Pain Away From Me

Roll up for the mystery tour!

November2004
Mikes P.O.V.

So we headed on to the bus hoping that it would lead us to some where. And then we got on. It didn't really look like a normal bus, it sorta looked like a tour bus actually. There was a television, a dresser, a table, a sink, a coffee maker and refrigerator. Like a portable house and there was this door that was leading to the back of the bus. So I opened it and looked around the back of the bus. It was pretty dark so I couldn't see that much. But I knew that the back were bunks. I was still looking around until Lilly told me that there were other people coming.

We really didn't know what to do and I came to think that this was a tour bus. So we decided to hide. I hid in the closet while Lilly hid in the bathroom. They came into sight and I knew who they were. It was My Chemical Romance.

I looked at Lilly. She was so happy, she bit her hand so she wouldn't scream. I knew she wanted to scream but she couldn't. Because obviously she would have been heard. And all of a sudden the bus started. And now we were moving. On the road, not knowing where they're gonna stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!Sorry if it was short or anything. I had to go. But thanks for reading!
I love comments you know. ^_^