You Can Take All the Pain Away From Me

Unsuspecting victim

November2004
Mikes P.O.V.

The bus was already moving and we were still hiding. We were hiding for about 20 minutes now but it felt like forever. I was getting sleepy but I couldn't because I might get found so I decided not to. I wasn't sure what Lilly was doing and I wanted to check. So I opened the door a little, and peeked out side. It seemed that Ray and Mikey were already asleep in their bunks. And how did I know? Because I heard a few people go inside the bunks a few minutes ago.

Frank, Gerard and Bob was still there. Jesus, don't they go to sleep? So I decided to sneak out and hide behind the small space behind the couch. I was pretty thin so I could fit (not as in toothpick thin if you know what I mean. Normal thin. Sorta like Mikey thin. Or was that too thin? Oh fuck it never mind). I looked up and saw that I was behind Gerard. I could see his messy black hair, one of the reasons why I liked him... a little.

"Where are my cookies?" I heard Gerard ask.

Speaking of cookies, I was getting hungry. I looked around seeing if there was any food that I could get without anybody seeing me. Until a box of cookies on the dresser caught my eye. I got it without anybody noticing me. I don't think anybody did because they were all facing the t.v. watching something interesting about some crime investigation. So I ripped the box opened and got a cookie out and bit it.

"Dude, have you seen my cookies?" I heard Gerard ask again.

I examined the box and took a look at the front with a big print on it that said: GERARD'S COOKIES. Oh, so I ate his cookies? Well I should give it to him shouldn't? I might as well show my self now and give him the cookies than wait till later and make it even harder.

So I took a deep breath and tapped Gerard on the back.

"These are your cookies isn't it?" I said calmly poking myself out from behind the. Gerard screamed making heard all over the bus. Frank and Bob looked around.

"Mikes?!?" Gerard asked. "Yeah?" I asked.

"What...How...did you get here?" Gerard questioned.

"Well you want me to tell you the whole thing?" I asked again.

"Wait,before you say anything else wheres your friend?" Frank interrupted.

"Oh,she's in the bathroom," I pointed to the door. Bob stood up and opened the door. I got up and walked toward her.

"She's asleep," Bob said. "Lilly, Lilly... Lilly! Wake up!" I said. I kicked her a few times before she woke up.

"Huh? What?" she finally woke up and stood up. "Have we been found out?" she asked. I was obvious wasn't it? "Well, yeah," I told her.

"Do you want me to tell you now?" I asked Gerard.

"Well, yeah I guess so," Gerard said. "Okay well after we left we didn't have a car. So we went to the parking lot to find a cab. But there wasn't a cab there. And then we saw your tour bus,we thought your bus was a commute kind of bus not the tour bus kind. So we went in and looked around but we didn't know who it was so went and hide." I finished.

"How long were you hiding there?" Frank asked.

"Well,I was hiding in the closet for about... 20 minutes really. I mean since the bus started we were here already," I said.

"So what are we gonna do with you? Can we leave you in a gas station or something?" Bob asked all of a sudden.

"What? You're gonna leave us at a gas station?!?" Lilly popped up.

"Well, do you have a reason to be here?" Bob asked nearly screaming.

And then they started arguing...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey chapter three is here for you. Its a bit longer than chapter two isn't it? Well I hope you have fun reading it! Comments yes? :]