Battle of the Bands

nineteen

-No One's Point Of View-

"Yes, that's a great idea!" Caleb said as he smiled.

"But she is right," Kent started, "We have already played our set tonight."

"So have we." Ray Toro said.

"And we're next." Patrick said, "That's not enough time to get everything set up."

"Well. . .who else has already played?" Austin asked.

"Uhh. . .Simple Plan and The All American Rejects are playing now." Mikey said.

". . .So that leaves?" Jonathan questioned.

"Tokio Hotel, Linkin Park, and I Set My Friends On Fire." Frank piped up.

"Alright, so. . .why don't we ask Tokio Hotel? I mean, she likes them, right?" Marc questioned.

"Yeah. . .but what about what happened earlier?" Andy asked.

Pete snapped his fingers as he hatched an idea. "She only met Georg and Tom, right? So we'll tell Bill and Gustav our plan and then introduce them to Julie. They'll be bound to say yes after they meet her." he said quickly.

"But what about Tom and Georg? What will they say when they find out?" Kyle asked.

"I am eighty-five percent sure Bill will be able to convince them it's a good idea." Pete said.

"And if he can't convince them?" Gerard questioned.

"Then we'll figure something else out." Pete answered, "But for now you guys go find Bill and Gustav," he said as he nodded to the members of My Chemical Romance, "and you guys distract Tom and Georg if you have to." he said as he nodded to Forever The Sickest Kids.

Everyone nodded just as The All American Rejects finished their set and walked off stage toward their dressing room.

Then the three bands split up.

My Chemical Romance and Forever The Sickest Kids went in search of Tokio Hotel while Fall Out Boy went on stage to start their set.