Battle of the Bands

six

"How?" I questioned, "I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb!" I said quickly, starting to panic.

"Its okay." Pete said as he entered the closet.

"What do you mean 'its okay'? I am in deep shi-"

"We are going to give you a disguise." Pete said as he tossed me one of his hoodies and one of Patrick's hats. "Here, put these on." he instructed.

"And make sure you hide your hair." Patrick added.

"What? Why?" I questioned as I slid on the hoodie.

Pete smiled, "Security is looking for a girl, so we're gonna make you look like a guy." he said as his smile turned into a smirk.

"O-oh." I answered quietly, "Fine. But you guys so owe me." I said as I smiled.

"Whatever you say." Patrick said as he chuckled. He then helped me put the hat on and slide the hood on over the hat.

"Okay, let's get you back to that green room." Pete said as he grabbed my hand and began to lead me back toward the green room with Patrick on my other side.

I thought we were in the clear.

Every which way I looked there wasn't one security guard.

We were gonna get away with this.

"Excuse me, can I see your pass please?" a voice asked from behind us.

Oh crap.

Or not.

"Let us do all the talking." Patrick whispered into my ear before we all three turned around to face the security guard.