Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

Popsicle Love and Pie Crust Promises

I was in a panic, where had Blaire gone?

That stupid woman Leana had messed me up, again. When she left me, I was a wreck for almost a year. She hadn't even broke up with me, she just left me a note saying she wasn't coming back.

And now she was trying to mess it up with Blaire, who I loved.

Yeah I admit it, I love her.

That's my problem, I love people to quickly. Friends or girlfriends, that's why I get so upset easily.

That's why I stopped talking to Blaire in the first place.

I was so relived when I got a text from her saying she was at Matt's, playing Call of Duty.

God, he had managed to brainwash her too.

I jumped in my car and quickly drove over, just staying under the speed limit. Maybe going over once or twice, but no one saw.

I just walked into Matt's house, like I usually did. Normally to awful consequences. Once he thought I was a burglar and whacked me with a baseball bat. He then said it was my own fault as it was three in the morning as I lay in hospital with a cracked skull.

“Honey I'm home!” I called out in a girly voice.

“We're in here Jim!” Matt called back, ignoring my greeting.

When I walked in, they were both furiously jabbing buttons, Blaire was pushing Matt viscously ever so often. I laughed as she lent into him, pushing with all her might, Matt barely moved.

To help Blaire win, I licked Matt's ear. He freaked out, screaming and furiously rubbing it with his shirt.

Blaire managed to shoot him a couple of times, but he quickly even out the score.

I settled behind Blaire then pulled her onto my lap. She squeaked in surprise but managed to avoid a shot from Matt.

I kissed her softly on the back of the neck, she squirmed and, to my surprise, whispered “Jimmy your putting me off, stop it”

“Hey you talked!” I exclaimed in surprise, she used to talk a little around me but never, ever in front of anyone else.

She nodded and smiled.

“She's been talking a lot Jim, especially about you” Matt piped up, winking at Blaire who blushed furiously. “I hear your in love Jimmy” he added with a devious smirk.

“Yeah I am” I admitted, kissing Blaire's cheek.

“I love you too Jimmy” Blaire said with a small smile.

“Awww you two are so cute” Matt gushed, like a girl.

I threw a handful of popcorn at him, that he had conveniently left near me. It was his own fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
HIIIII!
I just joined this story xD
are you happy to see me?
Like the banner?
oh and title credit goes to Bowling For Soup with the amazing song Love Sick Stomach Ache, which is stuck in my head <3