Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

And now I know our love will be foREVer lost

I woke up the next morning in Jimmy's arms. I smiled and heard a knock at the door. I sighed and got up. I opened it to find a short girl with curly brown hair. I frowned.

'Who are you?' I wrote down.

"Um I'm Leana, Jimmy's girlfriend" she said "Who are you?" she asked and I froze.

'I'm his girlfriend' I wrote down and she shook her head.

"Hey who is-" Jimmy said and stopped mid sentence but that was all it took for me to leave. I ran out the door not caring that I was in his bad tee and short shorts. I took my phone out and texted the only person I could trust.

'Slater can you get me?' I texted and got nothing back. I cried silently and kept walking.

"Hey, Blaire" I turned around and saw Matt. I waved and he frowned.

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned.

'Jimmy's girlfriend Leana or something came by' I wrote down and handed it to him still crying.

"Come on lets get you inside somewhere," He said to me leading me to his car. We sat there for a few minutes and he started the car. "Blaire it's not what you think" he finally said and I scoffed. He sighed and stopped at a red light and looked at me.

"Blaire he really likes you and Leana, she left him a while ago. She left him with nothing so he assumed they were done, that was 3 years ago," Matt said and I didn't say anything, not that I could.
He started driving again and we sat in silence. I desperately wanted to say something but it wouldn't come out.

"He said he loved me" I quietly spoke and he slammed on the brakes. Thank god we were the only ones on the road. His wide eyes looked and me and I blushed.

"I don't know what I'm more shocked at, him saying he loved you or you talking" he said. He started driving again and I gave him a questioning look.
He chuckled and looked back to the road.

"Jimmy doesn't go around say he loves you if he didn't mean it, he didn't even say it to Leana, he was heart broken yes but when you came back into his life, we haven't seen him this happy in a long time" he said. "That was definitely our biggest mistake, taking him away from you' he said and I cried silently. I didn't realize we pulled up to his house.

"I fucked up like I do everything else" I spoke quietly.

"I'm not gonna get use to you talking, but you don't fuck everything up for him or yourself" he said and gave me a side hug. He got out and helped me out. We walked to the door and he unlocked it.

"Make your self at home Val isn't here right now" he said and I sat on the couch. He left the room and came back with two beers in his hand.
I smiled at him and he sat next to me, "Listen, Jimmy really likes you like I said before we haven't seen him this happy in a long time, and I'm pretty sure he would choose you over her any day," he said and I smiled. I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"So what do ya wanna do?" he asked me. I smirked and held up the black ops game. "Ya know I might trade Val in for you" he said jokingly and I giggled.

'Prepare to get your ass kicked' I wrote down and he scoffed. He set the game up and we went at it. We switched from Zombies to going after each other all day. He took my mind off of Jimmy for awhile and I was grateful. I needed time to think.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance

no hard feelings for Leana but she has to be the crazy ex-girlfriend in this
I'm losing subs and it makes me sad. comment sub rate what ever as long as people read