Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

Trying to consume, the drug in me is you

We pulled away and from the kiss and stared into each others eyes. The moment was ruined by the back door being opened.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" Val screamed and was held tightly against Matt's chest.

"Sorry, I tried to keep her under control" he muttered. "Congrats man" he said patting Jimmy on the back and Val was jumping around going crazy. I giggled.

"oh my god I can't believe it! I'm soooo happy for you," she said rambling, "What the hell? why didn't you tell me this sooner?" she asked hitting Jimmy, hen Matt for laughing. I giggled and she turned and hugged me. I hugged back.

"What are we doing out here? We should be planing!" she said and dragged me inside.

"great man, now she's gonna expect me to marry her" Matt muttered to Jimmy jokingly. I giggled then was dragged into my room.

"Okay so?" she said. I looked at her questioningly. "god, what the hell happened between you two, you guys were pissed at each other as kids you come back for a few days and now you're getting married? Blaire I'm sorry but I think this is a mistake" she muttered the end. I gasped.

'How could you say that!' I wrote furiously.

"Look I'm sorry but really?it's too soon." she said. I was pissed.

"Just because you and Matt have been dating for years and are still not getting married or going anywhere doesn't mean I can't be happy" I scream and ran out of the room crying. Matt and Jimmy looked shocked when I came down the stairs. We were all packed up the guys need to be back a little early because of studio time and tour coming up. I ran out of the house and Jimmy caught up to me.

"Hey, hey, babe what happened?" he asked and I shook my head crying into his neck.

"Come on what happened?"

"I've lost my fucking mind" I muttered into his neck. He chuckled.

"Why?"

"Because Val is right, we are rushing into thing" I said crying.

"Yeah and you were right to, just cause her and Matt aren't happy doesn't mean they have to drag us down too," he said kissing my forehead. I sighed and kissed his lips.

It started to drizzle, then became a full on down pour, and there we sat, in the middle of the road holding each other.

_______________________________________________________________________

When we finally came in after almost being run over, we were soaking wet. We walked into the house hand in hand and Matt was there to give us towels.

"We're leaving tomorrow morning so get some sleep" he said and I nodded. We dried off a little and walked into my bedroom. I looked into the mirror and saw I looked like a mess. Well more like a raccoon.

"What do ya say about coming here for our honeymoon?" Jimmy asked, walking into the bathroom in boxers. I smiled at him through the mirror and washed my face. He turned on the shower and grabbed me by the waist.

"Mm how about joining me?" he questioned kissing my shoulder blade. I looked at us through the mirror and realized I liked what I saw. Him behind me holding me by the waist kissing my shoulder blade, me smiling, a real smile. It was finally what I have been searching for my whole life. I nodded and he grinned.
He pulled me into the shower and let's just say we didn't really sleep that night, but that was okay because we had a really long fight home.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww I tried to do a romantic moment idk if I failed or not if so sorry, anyway thanks to our commenters, and subscribers