Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

Ive never felt so rejected.

We were all outside except Jimmy and Brian.

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you guys" Gena said and Lacey was over with us.

"Thanks" I said quietly. I was still a little nervous talking especially in front of people that once hated me. I heard the back door open and saw Jimmy walk out looking flustered. He didn't meet my gaze just went on to talking with Zacky. I was curious.
I frowned and excused myself to go in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I scanned through to get a bottle of water. I plucked on out and closed the door. I jumped a mile high when I saw Brian there. He looked over and me and froze.

"Brian, what's wrong with Jimmy?" I asked and he just stared at me.

"U-uh nothing we were just talking about the wedding" he stuttered and walked out the door. I frowned. Well if that's how he feels about marrying me then he shouldn't have asked. I felt tears well up in my eyes and I wiped them away.

"Hey kiddo, where's the- What's wrong?" Matt demanded. I shook my head and turned around. He walked in front of me and brought me into a hug. I cried into his chest. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

"I think Jimmy is having second thought" I muttered into his chest and he stiffened.

"He wouldn't do that" he said. I shook my head and he sighed. "I'll talk to him" he said.

"No you can't"

"Why not?" he stressed.

"I don't want him to have to choose between his friends and me" I whispered and he frowned. I hugged him tighter and then let go. "I'm gonna go clean up, tell them I didn't feel well" I said in a mono tone and left. I walked upstairs and turned my i-pod on to Believe Again, by Niels Brinck.

"And I, I wanna believe in love
I wanna believe in something bigger than the two of us,
Yea-a
And I-i I wanna breath again
I wanna go back to the days, the days I had my innocents" I sang softly and washed my face. I pulled the dress off and threw on sweats and a black cami. I crawled into bed and turned the TV on. I searched through Netflix looking for a movie. I sighed and flipped the TV off. I settled back into the bed and tried to sleep.

It was a couple hours later when Jimmy came in. He changed into basket ball shorts and crawled into bed with me. He turned his back to me instead of cuddleing with me and then I knew something was wrong. I held back my tears and got up. I walked to the door and out the door. I walked downstairs and into the living room. I sat on the couch and layed down. I tried to sleep but I couldn't with out Jimmy.
I was scared to wake up tomorrow morning. I didn't want to know what face me, and I didn't most of all, want Jimmy to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its kind of short but I don't wanna write to much and not have anything left to write, I promise I'll have the next one of mine longer, really just a filler.