Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

And She Just Can't Let Go

The pain throbbed in my head making it feel like a thousand hammers hitting my head. I cracked my eyes open and saw it was dark out now. There was a bright light above me and that killed my head even more. I groaned and held my hand to my head.

"Look who's awake" I heard a soft voice say. I opened my eyes up and saw a nurse. Her blond hair was up in a bun and her pretty blue eyes looked happy but deep down she looked broken.

"You were out for quite awhile, about 2 days" I widened my eyes and she smiled softly.

"Where's Jimmy?" I asked softly my voice scratching. I winced and she handed me a glass of water and some pills. I took them greedily and downed them.

"Uh I believe he is in the waiting room the doctor didn't want him in the room," she said and I nodded. "Do you want to see him?" she asked and I paused then nodded. She smiled and nodded. She walked out of the room with a file in her hand.

After a few minutes the doctor came in with Jimmy.

"Well Congratulations Blaire, you're pregnant the baby is unharmed don't worry" the doctor said smiling to me and I froze. The whole room seemed to freeze.

I looked over to Jimmy and saw him staring wide eyed at the doctor. Once the Doctor left everything seemed to be awkward. He looked to me and I saw the fear in his eyes. I looked down and started to tear up.

"I'm so sorry" I muttered. He tried to sush me and I shook my head.

Come here" he whispered in my ear and I shook my head and pushed him away. "Baby come on" he muttered his voice cracking. I looked up into his eyes and I saw so many emotions in his eyes. Pain, Love, Hurt. But mostly I saw desperation. I don't know what he was desperate fore. Whether it be love, forgiveness or just to walk away from me but I felt my self give in to the temptation and kiss him. I hugged him back and put all the emotions I was feeling into the kiss.

Our teeth clashed together it was almost on the brink of painful. All the emotions I have been feeling from Jimmy, Matt, Brian, and some of Val into the kiss. Hurt, pain, regret, guilt, and love. Most of all love.

______________________________________________________________________________

Later than night after I saw all the guys and Jimmy went home to shower I heard a knock on my door. I wasn't able to give a response but the door opened and I saw Brian there.

"hey" he said softly.

"Hi" I said meekly scared to say any thing to him or be alone with him.

"Blaire I was wrong and I'm sorry" he said looking me in the eyes.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"I said I was wrong and I'm-"

"No no I heard that but why" I shrieked a little.

"I shouldn't have done that. And when I went to see Jimmy today and saw how broken he was. All the pain he was feeling I just-" he stopped. I looked at him waiting for him to continue. We sat in silence for the longest time. It looked like he was trying to figure out what to say. I waited patiently for him to figure it out.

"I don't know what to say, I feel like I can't say anything to make this better. But I want you to know I'm sorry and it's fine if you don't forgive me, and I don't care if you do but please don't leave Jimmy, I can't stand to see my best friend like that." he finished.

I nodded. "Okay" I replied. He sat there. Just looking at me. I was wondering what he was thinking.

"What are you thinking" I voiced my thought.

"How the hell can you be so calm and cool like this" he asked bewildered.

"I just can't let go of him" I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I actually for got about this story, anyway I hoped you like it and comment rate and subscribe