Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

Here's to the future cause i'm sick of the past

Now I'm 23 and he's 24, his band in now famous. So I see him everywhere.

I gave my life to him. He owns my heart. I am nothing but an empty shell. I watched the people roam around the coffee shop I normally came too. My best friend Foxy came up and gave me what I always came in here for. I grabbed my coffee and smiled at her. I walked over and sat down at one of the tables there. I missed Jimmy so much. It sucks when you know that you need to let go, but you can't, because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen. I sighed and got up. I threw out the coffee cup and walked out the door. I had my bag over my shoulder and walked down the street.

After a few hours of doing nothing I walked into the bar. It was 10:00 pm. and I was bored as hell. I walked to the bar and got behind it since it was my shift.

"Hey beautiful how bout a shot for me and you?" he questioned. I shrugged and nodded.

He tipped his back. I tipped the shot back. It burned down my throat and I winced a little. I sat there all night serving people sometimes. Tonight was a really slow night.

"Hey kid what's up?" My friend Slater asked. I shrugged.

'I feel like I'm waitig for something that isn't going to happen' I wrote down on a bar napkin.

He smiled sadly at me and picked up a couple glasses.

"You miss him don't you?" he asked and I nodded.

'yeah, I do I love him" I wrote.

"Yeah well what's so special about him?" he asked in a huff. I smiled.

'His smile puts city lights to shame, I never felt love before him. He was my best friend, older brother, everything. He was perfect. I tell him this, and that I love him... he won't talk to me anymore. I'm pretty sure it's because I was never good enough.' I wrote and he frowned.

"Blaire, " he started but I cut him off and walked away.

"Hey man" I heard Slater say.

"What's wrong" Jesse my brother asked.

"It's Blaire, she just..."

"She what?' Jesse asked alarmed.

"She's built a fortress around her. A sand castle. It's bound to crumble, and when the sea rushes in, I'm afarid she'll drown" he replied. I sighed. I was fine. So what if part of the reason I didn't talk anymore was because of Jimmy.

The next couple of nights were pretty boring. Then one Friday night, something happened. I was at the bar standing there. I just gave a guy his beer when 5 guys came up to me and asked for 5 beers. I was fine with that. But when I saw who it was I froze. It was Avenged Sevenfold. Also know as the guys who ruined my life. I quickly turned around and filled them up one by one. A few years ago I was finally coming out of my shell and talking to people. Everyone was estatic. But when Jimmy left me at 16 then for good at 18 I shut everyone out. I didn't want to bather getting close to people and getting my heart broken again. It wasn't worth it.
I turned around and gave Matt the beers and he paid me.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Johnny asked. I froze for a second.

"Yeah you do look familiar" Brian said.

"Well, who are you?" Matt asked and Zacky was studying me. He had the light bulb going off and his eyes got wide. Mine did too and I shook my head.

The only person that didn't talk was the drummer. My drummer. He was beautiful. He dyed his hair black and his baby blue eyes I could get lost in. He had a perircing on his lip. I licked over my snakebites and sighed. I grabbed a pen and a pad of paper.

'I'm mute' I wrote down on the paper and handed it to Johnny.

"Oh" he nodded and the guys looked over his shoulder. Zacky knew who I was know, since the note just confirmed it.

Jimmy was staring intently at me.

"Are you sure we don't know you?" his angelic voice asked and I shrugged. Not giving a definet answer.

"What's your name?" Zacky asked.

'Blaire' I scrawled out.

He nodded once more. Johnny started to piece thing together I guess once his eyes got wide. Matt, Brian and Jimmy still didn't know yet. I walked down to the other side of the bar where I was being waved over and gave drinks to a bunch of girls. I glanced over and saw Brian and Jimmy checking out my ass. Then the three of there eyes widened once Zacky and Johnny told them who I was. I sighed. Jimmy looked down at me again and smiled. I sighed and looked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Real Story of Heaven and Hell by angelxgates and writerchicjeze- great story Brian and Jimmy not a slash though