Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

FoREVer Free

By the end of the night the Avenged boys still didn't leave. Everytime I would look over they would be staring or talking about me. Jimmy has been staring all night and I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I was getting nervous.

"Hey can I get another round of beers?" I heard. I spun around and looked up into those baby blue eyes I adored so much. I nodded and grabbed 5 glasses. I filled each up til about a half inch remained.

"Thanks can you help carry them over?" he asked. I sighed and nodded. I loved the lisp he had when he talked that made him that much more adorable. I grabbed three and put them on a tray to carry over. We walked in scilence, not that we had much of a choice and I set the beers down. I handed them out and didn't think this could get anymore awkward until I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Why don't you stay for a while?" Brian asked.

I was hesitant but nodded anyway.

"So Blaire, what do ya do?" Johnny asked. I got out my note pad and a pen. 'I'm a bartender and a tattoo artist' I wrote down and slid it over to him.

"A tattoo artist, I knew you were gonna do something like that with all the artistic ability. I smiled at him shyly.

Jimmy's Point of View

I looked over at her. I can't believe I hurt her so bad she won't even talk now. I felt ashamed and guilty. I looked down into the beer and sighed. For once I didn't feel like getting drunk and bangin' a bitch.

"I'm not feeling very well so I'm gonna go home, see you guys later," I said to the guys, "Goodbye Blaire" I said and turned and walked out the door.

Blaire's Point of View

'No don't never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting, and I don't want you to forget me like you have done before' I wrote down but didn't have the balls to give it to him. I crumpled it up and left it there. I knew the guys would read it and I didn't care anymore. All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and hide from the world.
I just wanted to sleep. In my dreams is where I'm safe and nothing can hurt me. I can be there with anyone I want and be foREVer free. I didn't realize I was crying til I saw the little puddles on the bar. The tears treaked down my cheeks and made a suicide leap to the bar. I wiped the tears away and straightened up. I tossed the keys to Jesse knowing he would lock up.

I walked into the warm night air. A cool breeze blew my bright red hair every where. I walked to my car. I searched through my bag and couldnt find my keys. I let out a huge sigh that also means I can't get ito my house.

"hey need a ride?"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it's short um lets see who do you think is there and a story...
She Runs With Wolves by emotionalangel94 the story will be a re write and is gonna be up next week i think heres more though 3 in one day thats a record