Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

Love hurts but sometimes its a good hurt, and I feel alive

I was standing in the lobby signing myself out and taking my time. I was still waiting for Jimmy to get here. A few minutes later he came by and we drove home. Later that night I stood in front of my mirror. I had taken my shirt off and was just staring. I ran my hand over my barely there pudgy stomach. I sighed. My eyes wandered past the scars and over every curve and finally to my face. I looked into the mirror and didn't recognize the woman in the mirror staring back at me.

I felt older. I looked older, and worn out. I still felt a dull pain. I wasn't sure if it was due to the accident or something deeper than that, something darker, sinister. Whether it be the almost death of my baby, or how I almost lost the love of my life. I looked into the green iris of the girl staring back. I let the tears fall then. It was okay to cry if no one saw, right?

I wiped the tears away and smiled. I heard the shower turn off, and then saw Jimmy walk out in just a towel. I think I started drooling.

"See something ya like?" he asked grinning from ear to ear.

"Good thing I have self-control or I'd be on you like a bitch in heat" I said.

"Trust me baby, you don't need any self-control" he said smirking and walking over to me. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Mm fuck, baby" I moaned when he bit my neck.
I could feel him smirk against my skin. I moaned and gripped his hair when he bit harder. I grinded my hips against his. I could feel his grip on my thigh tighten just a tad. I could hear the barely there moan from him. I grinned and rocked against him harder.
He set me down on the bed and pulled off the sweats I was wearing. I wasn't wearing panties underneath and he smirked because he always seemed to rip them. I took my bra off so he wouldn't rip that off.

I realized his towel was already off. I grinned and pulled him down on the bed. I pushed him on his back and he looked stunned the didn't seem to mind. I rubbed myself to get me a little wet before I straddled him. I rubbed him along my entrance then slid in. I couldn't tell what was my moan, and what was his. I rocked my hips slowly at first then started to get faster.

He helped me bounce and held me up. I groaned and he pounded faster into me from beneath me.

"Oh fuck, JIMMY!" I screamed as I released. He made me cum again right after that. He got to release after the third time I did. I climbed off and laid next to him.

"I love you" I murmured.

"I love you too Kitten" he whispered in my ear before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
title- love hurts by Incubus

the title has nothing to do with the chapter but I just liked it and the songs good too.
thought I should give sexy time since it's been foREVer.