Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

Serenity

I woke up the next morning to Jimmy talking on the phone. I sighed and sat up pulling the blankets with me. I looked at the clock and realized I slept for 12 hours. It was about 6 at night. I sighed and that caused Jimmy to look over at me and smile.

"Okay ma, I gotta go, yeah I'll see you on Saturday" he replied and hung up the phone. He dropped on the bed.

"What's up" I asked rubbing his back. He was laying face down so I was able to check out his back muscles.

"My mom wants to come over for dinner so I said Saturday, is that okay?" he asked.

"well it's two days away, so yeah sure that's fine" I replied kissing both of his shoulder blades.

"Okay so I think we should come up with baby names" I said and he nodded. He whined and rolled over.

"what?" I asked.

"That felt really good when you rubbed my back". I giggled. He sat back on the head board and I sat between his legs.

"are you going to get dressed" he asked.

"why, don't you like it" I asked, my eyes watering up.

"Hey, hey I didn't mean it like that, baby I'm sorry"

"No I am I'm just really hormonal" I said crying into his chest. He smirked and kissed my head.

I kissed his lips and me kissed back.

"Okay so we need names," I said pulling away and he groaned.

"So for a girl, I kinda wanted Serenity Alexa" I said and blushed looking down. I felt him slime against my cheek and nodded.

"Yeah I love the name" he said. Okay good. Because I was gonna use it anyway," I said grinning.

"Okay so I want you to choose the boy name" I said and he sighed.

"Okay I'm gonna have to think about this, I don't wanna fuck our kid up for life" he said and I giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a little something something, comment on a name for a boy and sorry for the lack of updates you should seriously see my bed and all the homework and papers I have. anyway we love you all, thanks for reading and commenting.

please comment and subscribe