Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

Part 2

We all walked into the dining room and the food was all set out on the table.

"This looks really delicious" I said to Maria once we all sat down. Were going to have pot roast with mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn.

"Thanks hunny, it's one of Jimmy's favorites." she said and served us our food. For the most part the dinner was quiet. I could tell Jimmy was tense because he would squeeze my knee when ever his dad looked over at us.

"So, Jimmy, do you guys have plans for marriage?" his mom asked.

"Yes mom, but we haven't really had time to plan it out lately," Jimmy mumbled. She nodded and smiled.

"Well if you'd like I could help" she said hinting at Jimmy.

"yeah that would be amazing" I said to her before Jimmy could get anything in.

"Great, well mom I think we should go home, it's been a long day." Jimmy said getting up and hugging his mom after we helped with the dishes.

"Okay honey love you, and it was wonderful meeting you Blaire, i hope to see more of you soon" she said to me after and I smiled and nodded. She came and hugged me.

Jimmy led me out into the car and got me in. He hopped in and we were on our way.

"Babe, I have a doctors meeting tomorrow, we can find out the sex," I said to him in a low voice and I saw him smile to me.

"Okay great what time?" he asked.

"Um one o'clock" I said after thinking for a bit.

He brought my hand to his mouth and kissed the back then all my fingers. I smiled and held his hand just a little bit tighter.

"I love you" I whispered to him.

"I love you too" he whispered back.

____________________________________________________________________________

We got home and walked up the stairs. I was way too tired to do anything, I could barely walk up the stairs. Once we got up the stairs and into the room I fell on the bed. I shrugged out of my clothes and bra til I was in my panties. Jimmy handed me one of his shirts and helped me put it on.

He climbed into bed with me and we fell instantly asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry another filler not much,

comment subscribe and read please

We love you guys soooo much you make this story... well actually Jimmy and Blaire do but you get the point.