Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

There's just too much that time cannot erase

Brian lay next to me, trailing his index finger up and down my chest. I tried to flinch away, but the chains prevented me from moving far.

“Don't be like that Jimmy” he purred, leaning forward and kissing me on the cheek, too close to my mouth.

“What's happened to you Brian?” I asked softly. He was really turning into something I didn't like. I was cold, scared. I was tied down with thick chains, there was no way I could escape. I didn't even know where we were. All I wanted was to see my Blaire again.

His eyes flashed with anger, “She was taking you away, why didn't you see that?” he snarled, standing up suddenly. I sighed softly with relief as he stalked to the other side of the room. He lent against the wall, glaring. “It was just me and you for the longest time, then it was you and Blaire, I was by myself”

I stayed silent, it became obvious that he was jealous. I couldn't believe the way he was acting. I had known him for well over ten years and he had never been the jealous type. He wasn't bothered by previous girlfriends, but there seemed to be something about Blaire he hated. “Just let me go” I begged.

“No” he replied angrily, quickly unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them off. He gave me a look that terrified me, then climbed onto the bed. “Stop calling me Brian, call me Syn”
After he was done with me, he left me naked, violated and sore. I was honestly scared of what he was capable of now. Something had flipped in his head. He wasn't Brian any more, he had really turned into Syn.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O