Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

It's Not Just Your Alone With Me, It's Just You'll Never Leave

It felt like weeks, months, even years had passed. I knew, however, it had only a few days, a week at the most. I could tell from when Brian brought food in. Every time he did, I begged him to let me go, that we could just forget about this. We were friends and I wanted it to stay that way, despite everything he had put me through.

He came in again, a tray of food balanced on his right hand. He undid the lock on my right hand so I could eat. I had tried once before to get out like this, but it was impossible. “Please Brian...” I said softly, staring at him intently. He just ignored me, but I could see that what I said had affected him. His mouth softened slightly and an almost apologetic look would came over his face. He placed the tray of food next to me.

“I didn't want to do this either, but Blaire is bad news” he mumbled. I opened my mouth to protest, but fury clouded his eyes. “I JUST WANT TO PROTECT YOU!” he screamed, backhanding my left cheek. My head turned to the right with the force, I froze. No matter how angry Brian had gotten with me before, he had never hit me.

He then stormed out of the room. I lay down, my back to the door. I was miserable, I wanted to get the hell out of here.
“Its been two weeks since you've eaten Jimmy, please eat” Brian begged, trying to force a forkful of potato in my mouth.

I kept my mouth firmly closed. I hadn't eaten since Brian had hit me, a horrible feeling had started in my gut and whenever I was near food, I felt nauseated. I had barely spoke either; which was hard. I didn't know how Blaire had done it for all those years. I wanted to show Brian how much I was suffering; I wanted Blaire, I wanted to be with my child that was going to be born soon, I wanted this whole fucking situation to be over with.

“Your making yourself so ill” Brian mumbled, staring at me sadly, “Your going to die if you don't eat”

“Good” I croaked. My throat was dry, I felt weak. At that moment, I did want to die.

I turned away from him again, facing the opposite wall. He was silent behind me. I felt so tired suddenly and slowly drifted into a restless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for reading you guys!