Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

I don't know what to do anymore

I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. I sighed and felt an arm around my waist. I sighed again and looked up at Jimmy. He was sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to wake him up. My phone buzzed and I reached over to his nightstand. 
'where r u?' it was a text from Jesse. 
'don't worry I'm fine I locked myself out of my car and house can u get keys and I'll meet u at my house?' I asked and he sent back okay. I sighed for the millionth time that morning it felt and turned over. I shook him awake and he looked at me.
'i have to go home can u drive me?' I wrote down on a piece of paper and handed it to him. He pouted but nodded. 
"Is everything okay?" he asked generally concerned.
'yeah my brother is just worried that's all' I wrote down rolling my eyes. He smiled and nodded. I pulled my pants on from last night and kept his shirt on since I couldn't find my other one. 
'can I have something for my head' I wrote down and blushed thinking back to last night. It was pretty embarrassing for him to see me like that. 
"yeah sure" he said smiling at me. I blushed again. 
"what's wrong?" he asked and I smiled. He always knew when something was wrong.
'it's embarrassing for you to see me like that, especially after what happened between us' I wrote down blushing and gave it to him before I chickened out like the chicken shit I am. 
"Blaire about that... I wanna start over. A whole new start." he said to me in a rush. I smiled and nodded. 
"so do you wanna have dinner with me then?" he asked and I nodded. "okay I'll get you at six" he offered and again I nodded. He smiled again and kissed my cheek. For the thousandth time that morning I blushed. 
"let's go" he said nodding towards the door and I walked over to it. We hopped into his Lamborghini and sped off. In the middle of going to my apartment he took my hand in his and I smiled for the first time in a ling time. I started to think back on all the memories we had. The fondest memories hurt the most. I smiled sadly and looked out the window. 

          'Jimmy Jimmy guess what? I wrote down handing it to Jimmy. 
           "Blaire what did I tell you? You can speak to me" he said. His wild blonde hair blowing in the wind. I smiled and set the notebook down. I sat on the swings and swung back and forth. 
"what did you want to tell me?" jimmy asked and I smiled. I pulled out two candy bars and he grinned. We ate in silence and enjoyed our chocolate. 
"love you Blaire" Jimmy said to 6 year old me later that night and and I smiled. 
"love you too Jimmy" I mumbled back and his grin widened. That was the first time I ever talked in my life, and probably the last.'

"Blaire, we're here" Jimmy said and I nodded and got out. I kissed his cheek and walked up to my apartment.
I opened my door thanks to Jesse and after he left I collapsed on my bed. I let a few tears fall and I wiped them away quickly. I got up and pulled on a pair of light grey skinny jeans and a purple tube top with a black belt around the waist. I pulled on brown boots and walked into my bathroom. I lightly applied black eyeliner and did a purple smokey eye affect. I stepped back and looked myself over in the mirror. 
I looked at tue clock and it was 5:30. I brushed my teeth and curled my hair. By the time that was done it was 5:55. I sat on my couch and waited. It slowly turned six and I kept looking at the door. 
It was 6:15 when the door bell rang. I got up and walked to the door. 
"hey sorry I'm late it was a family emergency" he rushed looking guilty. 
'it's fine I thought you were going to stand me up' I wrote down. He smiled and shook his head. 
"I could never do that to you" he said and I blushed. He took my hand and led me down to the car. I hopped In and we drove away. 
'where are we going?' I questioned and he glanced down at the note then smiled slyly. 
"that's for me to know and you to find out" he said and I pouted. He laughed and we drove in silence. 
He pulled up to an Italian restaurant. I smiled wide and he let out a sigh. 
"I didn't know if you were gonna like it" he mumbled and blushed. I smiled and wrote, 'it's perfect' and showed it to him. He blushed even more and I giggled.  
He took my hand in his and we walked in the door. When we got seated they gave us a water and asked what we wanted to drink. After we ordered for drinks and a pizza he turned to talk to me. 
"so Blaire how have you been?" he asked. 
'okay i guess how bout you?' I wrote back. 
"I'm good.  What ever happened between us anyway?" he wondered and I sighed. 
'well I think it's because your friends didn't like me' I trailed off. I didn't know what to say without offending him or his friends. He sighed and nodded. 
"I know what you mean, I don't really know what to say either. I'm sure now that they are more mature they think differently of you." he trailed off too. We sat in silence for awhile. The food came and we ate quickly. After we were done he paid and we headed out. The night was chilly and he gave me his jacket. I smiled. 
"listen I'm sorry if I made things awkward earlier I didn't mean too." he smiled and I laughed quietly.  
'it's fine we should do this again it was nice' I wrote down and he nodded and smiled. We got in the car and he drove me home. We sang along to the radio laughing and joking around like old times. 
We pulled up to the apartment building and he got out and opened my door. He grabbed my hand and me too my door. He turned to me and we stared at each other. 
"can I kiss you?" he asked and I nodded giggling. He leaned down and pressed his thin lips against mine. I sighed into the kiss. After a few minutes he pulled away and I walked into my apartment. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if things r messed up I wrote it on my iPod sorry it took so long enjoy