Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

I'm scared to fall not know if you'll catch me

Chapter 6
The next day I woke up to my phone going off. I looked at it and I received a text. 
'good morning beautiful' it said and I saw it was from Jimmy. I smiled and replied with a good morning. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and just stayed in my sweats and a black tank top. I went back to my phone to see I had a text.

'what r u doing today? Do ya wanna hang out' he asked. 
'I'm just having a lazy day but you can join me if u would like.' I replied and he said he would be here in 20 minutes. I walked to my kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and walked to the couch. I turned on the tv and went to Netflix and scrolled through movies. 

I ended up at Paranormal Activity 3 and smiled. The doorbell rang and I let Jimmy in 
"so what are we watching?" he asked and I pointed to the screen and he grinned. I smiled back and he sat down and pulled me down on his lap. I grabbed the remote and pressed play. 
After the movie I was completely freaked out and realized I was gonna be alone tonight. 

"alright well text me later and-" he never got to finish. I grabbed his hand and wrote down I was scared. 

"oh" he said nodding. 

'can you stay the night?' I wrote down. He nodded his head and I dragged him to my room.