Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

But it's okay cause on the way down it's great, but when I land it hurts like hell

I opened my door to my room and sat on my bed. He sat on the other side and we stared at each other. He sighed and took his shoes and skinny jeans off. He moved to the middle of the bed and I joined him. He stared in my eyes for a couple of minutes and he slowly leaned in. I met him half way and our lips met.

****

The kiss started off slow and he deepened the kiss by pulling me closer by my hips. His finger tips dug slowly into my hips and I let out a soft groan. The kiss got faster and started to heat up. I pulled his shirt up and he took it off and threw it to the floor. I pulled him back to me and crashed our lips together. He tugged my shirt up and I wasted no time in taking it off. That left me bare where my top half was exposed since I wasn't wearing a bra. I sat up on my knees and straddled his legs. He gripped my hips and pulled me right into him chest.

I groaned and pushed my hips onto his. He groaned and tightened his hold on my hips. I knew I was going to have bruises tomorrow. I rolled my hips on his and he pulled my sweats off and just had a thong on. He smirked and rubbed my clit through my panties.

"Damn your so fucking wet" he muttered and kissed and sucked my neck. I moaned a little anf pushed down on his hand. He smirked and bit into my neck. I squeaked and then groaned. He ripped my thong off, good thing it wasn't my favorite... He shoved his fingers up there and I let out a strangled scream. His lips attached to mine and he rolled us over til I was on my back. His lips trailed down my jaw to the valley of my breast and down my flat stonach over my tattoo on my left side. I wound my hand in his raven black hair and tugged gently. His lips ound my slit and he slowly licked. I groaned and he pulled away. I whined a little. He smirked and slipped his boxers off. I gasped a little and his smirk widned and I blushed.

He thrusted into me slowly.

****

After we layed in bed for awhile and I think he fell asleep. I thought back to what we did moments before and I was thinking. Not about how that was a mistake or if we were gonna regret it or what we were now. All I could think about was how great it was and now I would have to wash my sheets.

I sighed and fell asleep with Jimmy. I woke up the next morning and rolled over and faced Jimmy. I snuggled into him and giggled when he placed butterfly kisses on my neck. He smiled and pulled me closer. One of our phones went off and I think it was his.

"Hello?" he asked into the phone.

"Yeah okay" he said to the person on the other end of the phone.

"Alright I'll see you later man" he said and said goodbye.

"Sorry that was Brian I'm gonna go over there later and hang out with him, you can come if you want you don't have to though" he said and I smiled. I giggled and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
two in one day