Status: Will start posting asap...unicorns!

I'm Choking on This Ecstasy

The End

He sighed,”I love you Valencia.” My jaw dropped and I began stuttering. He stopped me and,”I know you have DJ and you probably don’t care about me anymore, but I still love you.”

“W-what?”I asked, stuttering in confusion.

“I love you and I know it doesn’t matter now but I just thought that I might as well get it off of my chest,”he said and began walking away, down the long trailing hallway.

I finally found my voice,”Andy!”I shouted causing him to turn back and stare at me. His bright blue eyes looked duller than before. “What about Juliet?”I asked

He smirked,”What about her?”he asked slightly chuckling.

“Aren’t you two together?”I asked completely confused.

“Nope,”he replied with a small shrug.

“You broke up with her?” I questioned.

He laughed,”It’s kind of hard to break up with someone you were never with.”

“Wait,”I said as he turned,”what?”

“Exactly what I said,”he replied and turned away. Without saying anything he began walking down the rest of the hallway. Away from me and everyone else. I just stood there, staring at his back, completely dumbfounded as to what just happened. Still staring, I watched as he continued walking away. As he disappeared around the corner, I broke down. I tore my mask off and sank down to my knees.

‘So this is heartbreak?’I thought to myself. I slumped against the wall and just let the sobs rack through my body. I felt like I was shattering from the inside out. My hands scrubbed at my eyes as I just sat there. That was all that I could do. I felt numb.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's finally the end of this story but the beginning of the next. But go subscribe to the last part of the trilogy.

I'd like to thank MoMo_92 since she was the only one to comment on the last chapter.

COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKED, DISLIKED AND/OR WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER!

PEACE, LOVE AND MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!