Running Into You

Running Into You (part 5)

Once we got outside, we walked across the porch to the end. And I hopped up on the railing while he stood in front of me.

“So, how’s it going?” I asked him

“Well it’s going, I’ll tell you that,” he said, as I took out a cigarette. I offered him one,

“Nah, I’m good,” he said

“Me smoking’s not gonna bother you, right?” I asked, taking out my lighter.

“No, not at all,” he said, looking at me. I nodded my head and lit my Newport, taking a drag. I tilt my head to the right and blew out the smoke.

“What do you mean ‘it’s going’?” I asked him

“Well, we just got back from doing a band thing in Philadelphia. That’s why I ran into, and now there is talk about a tour. The guys wanna jump on next month. I’m mean I LOVE touring so much. I just need a short break for a bit ya know?” he asked, looking down from the sky to my face.

“Actually I do. I mean I love touring. The energy is awesome, the kids are great. But sometimes I just want to wake up at 3pm and stay up till 6am. And not have to worry about bus call, that’s coming around in two hours,” I say, leaning back and looking up at the night sky. He smiles at me, and shakes his head.

“Exactly…” he said, as I looked up into Jaime’s eyes and just stare at him. He is so beautiful. That’s when we heard a crash Jaime looked pasted me and laughed, I turned to see.

There was a tall tattooed man laying on the ground pinned under a ping-pong tabled. There was a pretty blonde girl next to him laughing at him. She kept saying ‘sorry’ over and over again but she looked as if she could not stop laughing.

“JAIME STOPING LAUGHING AND COME HELP ME,” the tattooed man yelled, from under the table.

Jaime, still laughing slightly, rubbed my thigh and said he’d be right back.

I followed him with my eyes. He walked over and grabbed a random dude, to help lift the table off of the tattooed man. They leaned the table against a car and Jaime, put out his left arm to the guy on the ground and pulled him up and into a man hug thing.

They exchanged words I couldn’t hear from the spot where I sat. Jaime gave the blonde a hug. He pointed to the house with his thumb over his shoulder. Then looked at the table.

“HEY CASEY, GET OVER HERE!” the tattooed man yelled, from his spot. I looked to see where Casey would come from. He looked a lot like Mike. But he had blondish hair sticking out under an SD hat.

Casey jogged over to where Jaime and the tattoo man stood and they talked for a minute before they walked over to the table and lifted it into the house.

As Jaime walked by he winked at me, while I stuck my tongue out at him. He smiled and kept walking.

I was smiling to myself, when I felt someone come up next to me and put a hand on my thigh.

“Hey baby,” said the drunken voice, startled I looked over and saw Logan.

“You asshole, you scared me,” I said, pushing her. She laughed,

“Listen…I’m gonna go home with….” she spun around looking for someone, finally pointing at a tallish guy with hipster glasses, and a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up so you could see his arm tats.

“Him!” she said, I looked from him to her. I had seen him before she had gone home with him several times before.

“Have fun with Derek,” I said, stubbing out my Newport.

“HOW DID YOU KNOW HIS NAME WAS DEREK! Are you physic?!” she asked, hands over her mouth.

“Yeup,” I said, nodding my head.

“That’s so cool! Why haven’t you ever told me before?” she asked, genuinely hurt.

“Aw, sweetie it a secret. You can’t ever tell anyone,” I said, putting my pointer finger to my lips. Her eyes widened, she nodded her head vigorously.

“I swear I’ll never tell anyone! …That you’re …a…physic…” she whispered. I nodded my head, and smiled. She stumbled away.

“What was that all about?” Jaime asked appearing out of thin air.

“Fuck, you scared me,” I said, with my hand on my heart.
He laughed, as I jumped off the railing and leaned against it. Faking hurt.

“I’m sorry,” he said, throwing the puppy dog face.

“It’s okaaay, any who I feel like a badass right now, you cannot break my bubble,” I said

“Why do you feel like a badass?” he asked, laughing.

“Be-cause, I made Logan think I was a physic,” I said, he looked at me slightly confused.

“She is drunk you could make her think Santa was real,” he said chuckling. I made a shocked expression.

“SANTA’S NOT REAL? YOU’RE A LIAR! HE IS REAL!” I said, loudly.

“I’m so sorry, I think it was just time for you to know,” he said sincerely, and hugging me. I was laughing, when he pulled away slowly smiling. His hands still resting on my shoulders, I wanted him to kiss me so bad. He blushed and pulled back,

“So, you feel like a badass just because you had a drunk chick think your physic?” he asked, clarifying

“Yes,” I said, nodding.

“Uh-huh…” he said

“Would you like me to explain?” I asked

“That would be much appreciated,” he said, laughing. I took a gulp of my beer before continuing.

“Okay, well. A few years ago I was drunk in Jersey. We were at a beach called Wildwood, it’s our favorite beach. Any who, back to the point I was piss drunk. We were walking, or stumbling along the board walk. Logan decided to stay the most somber to kinda watch over us. We were under age, shh,” I said, putting my pointer finger to my lips.

“Logan though it would be funny to convince me that I come fly…” he cut me off by laughing, I gave him a look. He tried to contain his laughter,

“Sorry continue,” he said still chuckling

“At first I remember telling her she was crazy. But then the idea became more and more appealing. So, I climb up on the ledge of the boardwalk, I was like….10ft in the air. Let me tell you now, I am deathly afraid of heights. To get to the point I jump and broke my arm,” I said finishing

“Dude, that’s so funny,” he said, laughing.

“I guess, its not that funny when you wake up in the hospital so confused “ I said, He laughed

“No, I guess your right.”

“So that guy, that fell earlier. Was that Tony?” I asked

“It was indeed, my boy knows how to make an entrance,” he said, shaking his head.

“Does that mean we can set up a beer pong game?” I asked, excitedly.

“Lets go find out if they set it up yet,” he said, taking my hand for the second time that night.

“YAY!” I said, as we walked he laughed at my childness.
We walked into the house, the music instantly got louder. Jaime was not lying about the epicness of the Fuentes brothers house parties. I almost fell on to a naked dude laying face first on the floor. I busted out laughing, and Jaime did also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We walked into the kitchen were there was already an intense game of pong going on. I squeezed Jaime’s hand as I pulled him with me to go talk to Harley who was cheering on Danny.

“Boo Boo!” she shouted at me

“Hey, princess. What’s up?” I asked her, looking around.

“Tori,” she whined my name.

“What?” I asked, already know what she was going to tell me.

“I’m drunk…” she said, Harley is what I would call an aware drunk. She could always tell when she was past her limit. I was just kind of pissed all my friends were drunk already. I checked my phone it was only 12:45am.

I just patted her shoulder and walked away, over to were Mike was.

“Want a whiskey and coke?” he asked Jaime and I

“Fuck yes,” I said, I don’t mean to stereotype Irish people but, I love whiskey. Sometimes we have a love, hate relationship but that’s okay.

Mike and Jaime laughed at me, I didn’t mind. I took my drink and sipped it, there was defiantly more whiskey than coke.

“Tryna get me drunk Michael?” I asked, with a smirk.

“You know it,” he said winking and walking away. There was a cheer from the beer pong game. It was over, and Dan had won. I rushed over,

“I wanna play!” I said,

“Sure,” said I guy that looked familiar, then I realized it was Casey. “You any good?” he asked me

“A little, I have played before,” I said, playing it off. He smiled

“Alright, pick a partner and Jaime and I will verse you,” he said, waving Jaime over. Jaime pulled me by the arm and said into my ear.

“Thought you said you were the ‘queen’?” he asked. I just shrugged my shoulders. He walked away and Casey high-five him.

“MASON!” I called, to my tech when I saw him enter the room. He looked from me to the beer pong table, and grinned. Walking over, he high-fived me.

“Lets do this!” he said.
We set up the cups,

“Ladies first,” Jaime said, trying to be cute.

“Bro, are you insinuating I am a chick?” Mason asked laughing.

“Well, in that case Jaime, you guys should go first,” I said tossing them the ping-pong ball.

“Thanks,” Casey said, catching the ball.
He tossed it and it landed perfectly into a cup. Casey grinned with cockiness. I chug the cup full of Bud Light, then I put my hand on Mason’s shoulder bringing him down a little.

“I’m going to pretend to be bad for a little. You stay good,” I say in his ear, he nods.

Scared?” Jaime asks.

“Nope,” I say, I take my shot aiming to far to the left, and miss completely. “Well, maybe a little…” I said everyone around us laughed. Jaime takes his shot aiming for the first cup and misses by a hair, but it goes into the second cup, behind it.

“Fuck yes!” he shouts. Mason gulps down the second cup, its 2-0 them. Mason picks up the ball and it lands in a cup in front of Jaime with a splash. Mason grins and I high-five him. Jaime takes his cup and downs it.

Casey takes his turn and misses, I take mine and miss, and Jaime took his and missed. It’s Masons turn, he makes it. Casey picks up the cup and pours it into the cup he has been drinking out of.

Casey makes his shot, and I down the beer. It’s my turn, I think for second. Considering if I should play normal… I take my shot in landing right in front of Jaime. He looked shocked, as did I. I pretend that it was a one time deal. I faked enthusiasm.

The game continues, I never missed a shot after that. Casey looked kinda pissed. Mike walked by and gave me another whiskey and coke, I thanked him.

We were winning, we had six cups left. While Jaime and Casey only had two.

Casey took his turn and made it. Mason went for the cup, but I took it and down it. I was a little drunk and I liked it. Jaime noticed, he smiled his dimpled smile. Mason made his shot and Jaime chugged it. Jaime to his turn and missed.

“It’s all up to you Tori,” Mason said patting me on the back.

“Whoop, GO TORI!” a drunken Harley yelled, from Dan’s lap. I laughed and took a deep breathe. And took my shot. It landed right in the cup Casey cursed and threw off his hat. Faking sore loser, I think he was still pissed that we beat him though.

Jaime drank the last cup. I took a beer and finished it.
I was drunk I could feel it, I was giddy. I walked over to Jaime.

“I told you I was the queen,” I said, shaking my hips doing a little happy dance. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him. His face only inches from mine, his lips hovered over mine. He reached down and closed the gap by pressing his smooth lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got four comments(: THANKYOU!!!!! i hope you guys like it. And if you do like it subscribe!!! To the people who have subbed thank you soo much. Okay warning there may or may not be a scene in the next chapter. i am aim to update tomorrow ..

OKAY THANKYOU, sub and comment please.