Running Into You

Running Into You (part 6)

He pulled away smiling.

“Hail the queen!” he said smiling. Mason, Harley, and Danny all said “HEAR,HEAR!” It was funny they did it all at the same time. I went into a drunken giggle fit.

I pulled Jaime by his shirt and pressed my lips against his, once more. He moved his lips against mine. I put my arms around his neck, getting into it. When we heard wolf whistles, I pulled away embarrassed.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the living room. It wasn’t that crowed anymore, there was still a reasonable amount of people here though. I was still in a giggle fit, as Jaime pulled me behind him up the steps to an empty bedroom.

Once, in the bedroom Jaime pushed me up against the closed door. He looked me in the eye, and smiled at me. I smiled back at him, his lips hovered over my neck. I took his head in my hand and guided him towards me. He kissed my neck and lightly, nibbled on it.

As I ran my fingers through his hair. I gave a soft moan. I felt him smile against my skin. He grabbed my sides and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and smash my lips down onto his. We moved our lips against each others. I slid my tongue against his lip. Silently begging for entrance. He opened his mouth and our tongues moved with each other.

I pulled away, trying to catch my breath. He walked us to the bed and flipped me down on my back and onto the bed. I gave a drunken giggle, as I kicked off my pumps. I sat up, and grabbed him by the shirt and brought him down on top of me, I wrapped my legs once again around his waist.

He pushed his lips against my throat, and sucked. Hard. I moaned loudly. I pulled at his shirt trying to remove the fabric. He caught onto my intentions. He leaned up off of me and ripped off his shirt and tossed it across the darken bedroom. I ran my hand across his chest. He smirked, slightly out of breathe.

I sat up and he ran his hands along my back, finding the zipper he pulls in down slowly. Looking at me, to make sure that he is doing the right thing. I nodded and he pulls the zipper all the way down. I lay back and wiggle out of my dress as Jaime pulls it off.

He stands over me, looking me up and down. I giggle, in just my lacey black bra and panties. I start to feel self-conscious. He runs his hands up and down my bare thighs, he tilts his hands to the inside of my thighs moving upward. I blush, as he slides his hand across my stomach and over my covered breasts. He leans his face over mine and I reach up and kiss him, and he kisses back.

I hooked my left leg around his waist and flipped so I was on top. He laughed, at the sudden movement. I smiled down at him and kissed him. I sucked and nibbled on his neck. I slowly kissed down his chest, abdomen, and finally I was right above his jeans. I undid his belt, keeping eye contact with him. I unhooked his jeans and pulled the zipper down slowly. I pulled his jeans down in one quick movement.

His pants were down around his ankles, he kicked them off. He was semi-hard, I crawled up and kissed him. As we made-out I started to grind on him making him moan. I smiled against his lips. Again I kissed down his body and this time I hesitated at his boxers. He was harder than he was a few minutes ago. I pulled down his shorts to reveal is huge member. I had a small intake in breathe. He looked up at me at laugh quietly. He laid is head back down.

I took him in my hands, moving them slowly up and down. Rubbing my thumb along the head. I kissed the head, rolled my tongue around it. I pushed him into my mouth slowly. After a few minutes I got the hang of it and I started to move faster, and go deeper. I pulled off him creating suction. I heard him moan in pleasure. He tangled his fingers in my hair. As bobbed my head up and down on his dick. I hummed along him. I felt him squirm under me.

He reached down and pulled me off him and brought my face to his and kissed me hard. He unhooked my bra with one hand, while the other was rubbing me through my underwear. He tossed my bra across the room. To join the other clothes scattered throughout the room.

He flipped me so he was on top. He kissed each on my nipples and bit one while he pulled the other.

“Jaime…” I moaned his name quietly, and slightly out of breathe. He continued to suck my nipple and pull. It felt amazing, I could feel the dampness between my legs. He stopped and kissed his way down my body. Stopping at my lacey panties, and pulling them down with his teeth to my knees.

I squirmed out of them and kicked them off into the darkness. He kissed my clit. Licked between my legs.

“Your soaking,” he said, smirking. He slipped a finger into me and I sighed. He sucked my clit, as he added a second finger. I moaned. He started to go faster. I grabbed the sheets on either side of me. I could not suppress the moans. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. I felt Jaime move his face away from my body, but he was still pumping his fingers, I assumed he was looking up at me. I felt him struggle to fit a third finger in me, I screamed softly.

“Your so…tight… Victoria,” he said, huskily. I wonder how he was ever going to fit into me. I was nervous all of a sudden. I hadn’t had sex in eight months, what if I forgot how to do it right? Okay, that’s just stupid.

I tightened my muscles around Jaime’s fingers. He pumped harder and I was starting to get louder. I came all over Jaime’s fingers. I was breathing heavily. He gave me my favorite dimpled smile. I laughed.

I lay there on my back trying to catch my breathe and Jaime reaches onto the floor and picks up his jeans and pulls out his wallet which contained a condom. I crawl over to him and straddled him.

“Planned on getting lucky?” I asked, as I kissed his soft lips. His hair was starting to curl from sweating. I just came to notice the warm temperature of the room.

“I hoped, but I always keep one in my wallet…just in case,” he says, opening the condom.

“Just in case,” I said, smiling at him. I take the condom from his hand and roll it on. He pushes my curly hair out of my face.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asks, he was always so kind. I think about it, I can feel myself starting to sober up. Maybe this isn’t such a good idea… No. I tell myself, I want this. He wants this. Instead of answering I lift myself up at sit slowly moving down onto him.

It’s a tight fight, he is a lot bigger width wise than Matt was. It hurts. He puts his hands on my hips and helps guide me up and down. I lift myself up and come back down on him harder.

I push myself down all the way down to the base of him. He sits up and I wrap my legs around him and he lifts me up and lays me down on the bed. So, he is on top. He pumps himself in and out faster, I moan loudly.

“Jai..mee, fas…faster,” I pant, he gives me a cocky grin. I start moving my body against his. As he pumps faster and deeper, I grind myself against him.

“Oh…Tori…” he moans, I kiss his face. He is all sweaty. I grab the bed sheets in my hands and throw my head back as he hits my spot.

“Jai..mee… ri…right the…there…hit that spot again,” I said, moaning louder. He pumps faster and harder. I get louder, I try to contain it, but I can’t. I hear him moaning.

“Tori… I think I’m gonna come.” he said, pounding harder. “Me…me too…” I moan. He hits my g-spot and I screamed and came. I couldn’t help it. He moaned and finished as well. He pumped a few more times slowly. He leaned down and kissed my lips lightly and pulled out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We lay in the bed, naked just under a thin sheet. He has his arm around me and I am cuddled into his side. I was thinking about what had just happen.

“You called me Tori…” I said, tracing circles on his chest.

“That’s your name…” Jaime says, confused. I look up at him.

“No, I know it is… just you always call me Victoria…” I said, leaning on him so I was half on top of him and I kissed his lips. He smiled.

I heard my phone ring from across the room. I get up and pick up Jaime’s shirt and throw it on quickly I stumble throughout the darkened room until I saw my glowing phone. I answered it.

“Hello?” I mumbled, into my phone making my way back to Jaime, on the bed.

“Tor? It’s Logan… can you come and get me?” she asked, in a raspy voice. It sound as though she were crying earlier.

“Logan, of course. Are you okay?” I asked, suddenly more alert.
I looked over at Jaime he was already getting up and putting his pants on.

“Yeah… I’m okay. I just need you,” she said, sniffling. I’m worried, Logan never cries in public, or in general I have only seen Logan cry five times, in the six years I have known her.

“Logan, it’s going to be okay. Where are you?” I ask her, getting out of bed, looking for my panties.

“The police station…”
I stop, snap up into the right position. Jaime looks over at me and mouths “What?” Maybe everything wasn’t going to be okay.

“The police station?” I asked, Jaime gives me a wide eyed expression.

“Yeah… IM OKAY THOUGH. I’m not in trouble or anything,” she say, easing my worries.

“Okay, I’ll be right there. What district?” I ask, her shaking out my dress.

“Huh?” she asked,

“Ask someone in blue, what district your in” I said, impatiently. I heard her muffle the phone, and asked.

“The 24th…” she said

“Damn Logan, how did you get all the way to that side of town?” I asked, not wanting and answer.

“I don’t know,” she said, sighing

“Okay I’ll be right there,” I hung up the phone and glanced at the time it was 2:30am.

“Fuck, its late,” I said slipping into my dress, and tossing Jaime his shirt back.

“Or its early, depend on how you look at it,” he said smiling, and buckling his pants.

I just smiled and shook my head. Walking to the bathroom and slashing my face with water. Jaime came up behind me and zippered my dress, and kissed my shoulder.

“I’m driving you,” he said, matter-of-factly. I turned to look at him.

“No, its late, you should get home and go to sleep, I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said walking back to the bedroom, looking for my shoes. I sat on the bed and slipped them on.

“I’m sober your still kind of tipsy,” he had a point.

“Your not sober…” I said, he had just as much to drink as I had…well, I also, had two whiskey and cokes, more whiskey than coke. He saw me calculating, and laughed when I sighed.

“Fine,” I said standing up, and walking out the room and down the hall to the steps.

“Where is she?” he asked

“She’s in Serra Mesa, at the station on Aero Dr. I’ll never know how she got from Pacific Beach to Serra Mesa,” I said shaking my head.

“Well you see, she got in to a car..” he started, I threw him a look.

The party was dead. There were a few people on the floor passed out, and someone of the couch. I laughed as I stepped over the same naked guy from earlier.

I walked outside to Jaime’s car and he open the door for me like a gentleman. I chuckled at him. He just smiled and walked around to the drivers side.

“You promise me Jaime, your okay to drive,” I said, nervous.

“Victoria, I only had four beers, and that was hours ago,” he said, looking at me.

“But, you played a whole game of pong?” I looked at him confused.

“Yes, but me and Casey divvied it up six and six, and the cups are only half full. Do the math,” he said, starting the car.

“I suck at math. No, I trust you…I’m saying this now though, if we get pulled over, or get into an accident. I will kill you. If we end up where Logan is at, I have no one to call. Everyone I know is nursing a hangover or still drunk. I am not spending the night in the Mission Bay police department,” I said, kicking of my pumps and tucking my feet under me.

I pulled the black hair tie off my tattooed wrist, and pulled my hair into a loose pony tail at the top of my head.

I felt Jaime looking at me. I kept my eyes straight ahead,

“Jaime,” I said smirking

“Mhmm?”

“Eyes on the rode, I’m nothing special to look at,” I said, looking out my window. He turned his and looked ahead. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Jaime says

“Your wrong,” I looked at him confused.

“What?” I asked him

“You are something special to look at,” he said, quietly. I started to object,

“Chh!” he say, like the guy from Dog Whisper. I laugh at him and he smiles.

“Thank you,” I say, quietly. I started to sing softly, not really paying attention to what it was.

“You remind her that your future will be nothing without her
never lose her, I'm afraid better think of something good to say
but its all been done more than once, so I'll keep on trying
oh god don't let me be the only one who says,” I sing quietly, when Jaime joins in.

“No, at the top of our lungs there's no no, such thing as too young second chances won't leave you alone then there's faith in love,” he sings, I look down a blush

“Sorry, I know I’m bad,” I say, looking over at him.

“No, your fine,” he says, meeting my eyes for a moment. “Take the next verse,”

“She was always the one I'll repeat it again, the one no such thing as too young red lights flashing on the car we're kissing in call me crazy, I've always tried to remind her,” he joins in here

“That the future's just a few heartbeats away from disaster I'm afraid that I've thrown it all away no, at the top of our lungs, there's no no such thing as too young second chances won't leave you alone
no at the top of our lungs, there's no no such thing as too young second chances won't leave you alone no, we'll repeat it again, there's no no such thing as too young second chances won't leave you alone
cause there's faith in love,” we sing together. I laugh, and Jaime finishes the song.

“If you kiss me goodnight I'll know everything' is alright second chances won't leave us alone won't leave us alone cause there's faith in love…” I smile, content with the way my day went. I lean back and rest my head on the headrest. Just thinking about everything and nothing.

“Where did you go to high school?” Jaime asks randomly. I laugh, at him and look over at him.

“Your serious?” I ask

“Yeah, I want to get to know you better,”

“Okay, then. I went to an all girls catholic high school in Philly,” I say, he raises his eye brows

“Kinky…” he says, and laughs, I laugh with him.

“Everyone says something to that extent! We get such a had rep. We don’t wear plaid skirts and white blouses with thigh highs,” I said crossing my arms.

“Oh, come on I was joking, but that whole plaid skirt, thigh high thing sounds hot as fuck,” he said, winking at me.

“Oh my god, you should totally be that for Halloween this year,” he said, excitedly.

“I don’t do Halloween,”

“WHAT?!”

“I don’t get dressed up for Halloween,”

“Guess what,”

“What…?”

“YOU ARE THIS YEAR, and not just because I wanna see you in a short plaid skirt and thigh highs, that is a main reason. Just not my only one,” he says, throwing me his dimpled smile. While I laugh.

“Oh, really? Then what is the other reason?” I asked, shaking my head

“Well, if your going to be hanging with us, we ALWAYS dress up for Halloween. Mike would probably never talk to you again if you didn’t dress up,” he said

“I don’t see the problem here,” I said smirking. He grinned

“True,”

“Anyway, what made you decide to move out her to SoCal?” he asked, cursing the open highway. It was basically empty, apart from the occasional 18wheeler.

“Well, I had always wanted to live by the beach, I mean I could have moved to Jersey. But, it still got just as cold as Philly. Plus, I wanted to get away from home move away. Like my mom did, and the band was going places so we moved out here, for a change of scenery I guess. We moved out here and the end of my senior year. We moved to LA, but it was way to much. Landon said he had friends down here so we moved down about two years ago, I love it almost as much as Philly,” I said finishing.

“I know, SD is the place to be,”

“Shut up, Philly is still better. We have snow,” I spit out my tongue at him.

We were pulling up at the station we parked and got out I took a deep breathe

“Everything’s going to be fine,” he said, as we walked in the station and walked to the front desk.

“I came for Logan Reese…?” I said, to the tired looking man behind the counter.

“Could you spell that?” he asked

“Yes,” I said, being a smartass. The cop waited, he looked up the computer screen to me.

“Today,” he said, annoyed. Made fucking with a cop at roughly 3 something is the morning.

“Logan, l-o-g-a-n, Reese, r-e-e-s-e,” I said, Jaime stood behind me and squeezed my sides and wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned back into him and sighed.

The cop nodded typing in her, name into the computer.

“Yep, she came in with a DUI around 1:30,” he said. I turned to Jaime.

“1:30? She didn’t call me until 2:30...” I said,

“Yeah, that happens, they go threw booking and such,” the cop said.

“Booking?! What did she do?” I asked

“Well, lets see…” the cop said, typing in word I couldn’t see into the computer.

“It seems she was just brought it, because she was too intoxicated, too call anyone. So, I suppose the officers brought her here to somber up. And then call someone. She wasn’t changed, a Kyle, Derek was,” the sleepy cop said

“Okay, well I’m he to take her home,” I said.

“One moment,” he said, as he hit a button under his desk. There was a buzzing sound, and he pointed towards two metal doors. I looked to Jaime and he grabbed my hand and we walked through the doors. Logan jumped up from a metal bench.

“TORI!” she said rushing over to me stumbling over her feet a little, she threw her arms around me.

“Hey princess,” I said softly, holding her tightly. “Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah… I think so,” she said stepping back. I slapped her in the shoulder repeatedly.

“OW! OW! OW!” she screeched.

“WHAT WHERE YOU DOING IN A CAR, WITH A DRUNK DUDE? You could have died!” I said, tearing up a little.

“I’m sorry,” she said trying to comfort me.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay hey guys i promised a sex scene soo yeah here ya go let me now feedback IS MUCHO appreicated. Im sorry it just kinda ended like that... next chapter i may jump abit, im having a bad night... I did all the rescreach on the police separments and shit... so yeah Thumbs up for me(: if you guys know where tony and Jaime went to school please let me know... THANKS FOR READING AND SUBBING<3333