Running Into You

Running Into You (part 7)

It has been a week since, Jaime and I picked up Logan from the police department. Logan hasn’t talked to Derek at all.

Jaime and I have been hanging out a lot more. Well, by hanging out I mean he comes over everyday with Vic and they help us write. Jaime hasn’t brought up last week at all. I mean he kisses me sometimes, but just little pecks here and there. Jaime and I went to pick up lunch for the boys and he held my hand. But that’s it. He hasn’t said anything about if were together, or anything. It is starting to bother me.

WHAT IF I WAS BAD IN BED?! Or something like that and he doesn’t want to hurt my feelings.

I was running on the beach, it was 9:30am. I really like him, and he seems to like me. He even asked Landon if he though I like him. YES! Jaime Preciado I like you. I like you a lot. Make a god damn move. I haven’t smiled or laughed so much with a boy, in… forever.

I started to run up the beach and onto the sidewalk, going back towards my house. When I saw someone, out of the corner of my eye. It was Mike, I started to slow down into a jog. I smiled at him and pulled an ear-bud out.

“Damn girl, I have been trying to catch up with you for… like ever,” he said, out of breathe. I stopped, turned and looked at him, chuckling.

“Dude, I’m sorry, that’s why I never run with anyone,” I said, catching my breathe. Mike was bent, with his hand on his knees.

“Are you alright?” I asked, moving a bit closer. He put out his arm,

“Yeah, I’m fine. Fuck, did you run track or some shit?” he asked.

“Yeah…” I said, somewhat embarrassed. He laughed and shook his head. While straightening out.

“So, why did you run after me along the beach for…3.5miles?” I asked, him.

“That was 3.5miles damn, I got myself a real work out today,”

“Mike, what’s up?” I asked, him crossing my arms.

“Do you like Jaime?” he asked, bluntly. I was stunned, I didn’t expect this from Mike, or anyone for this matter.

“Why?” I asked, cautiously.

“Because my boy is crushing mad hard. I have seen him with other girls. He has got that sweet, nice, funny thing going for him. But, when he likes a girl he goes for it. Fast, but with you he’s all ‘Herp a derp what if she doesn’t like me?’ and I’m sitting over here like, you never cared before so, why is it different this time ya know?” he said quickly, I just stood there my mouth slightly open in shock.

“He asked you to ask me if I liked him?” I asked, confused. I mean come on dude, I fucked you, because I thought you like me back.

“No, I was just wondering because he’s bothering me. Talking about you all the time. No offense,” he said

“Oh, well I gotta head back to my place,” I said, jogging away.

“Bye,” he said.

So, Jaime likes me, but he won’t say it to my face. It’s cute that he’s is all nervous. I’ll just tell him how I feel, I mean we get along well and we have great conversations together.

I was getting closer to home and I saw Jaime’s car. I got butterflies in my stomach.

I walked up the front steps and kicked of my sneakers, as I opened the door and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and walked into the living room. I sat next to Jaime, and smiled. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. While Vic and Landon made fun by giving us an “AWW!”. I laughed and said shut up.

“You smell,” Logan said as she walked into the living room.

“Dude, you say this every time I come home from a run. Yes, I know I am going to get into the shower,” I said, shaking my head at her. Jaime laughs and whispers in my ear,

“Do you need help, taking that shower,” he said it, all low and husky. Made me think back to the night me had sex. I wanted him again, but I promised myself I wouldn’t have sex with him again until we became a couple.

“Umm, no I think I have bathed myself before, I can figure it out,” I said, giggling.

I got up off the couch, and headed to my room. I got undressed from my workout clothes. So, I was just in my boy shorts and sports bra when Jaime busted threw the door. I screamed.

“THE FUCK!” I yelled, hand over my heart.

“JESUS JAIME THERE IS A THING CALLED KNOCKING,” I said, angrily.

“Yes, I know, I was raised to knock and be polite. But, if I knocked I wouldn’t have got to see you…” he waved his arm up and down gesturing towards me.

“Like this…” he said, as he walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

“Jaime…” I said, warningly. But, gave no effort to push him away.

“Hmm?” he asked, running his hands down my back and over my ass, squeezing it.

“Stop…” I said, grabbing his shoulders and pushing him back slightly. He looked at me like a sad puppy, I felt bad. But we… weren’t together, and the last time we were both just drunk and horny. Although, it meant something to me. And by the way Mike was talking I think it might have meant something to Jaime too, but I still wanted to ‘be’ with Jaime the next time.

“Why…? I don’t want to stop,” he said like a little kid. Then forcefully attaching himself to my lips.

Cutting my whole train of thinking off. I was lost in the kiss, I kissed him back roughly. Everything I thought all week about this whole went out the window. The only thing I could think of was Jaime, and I wanted him. Now. I wrapped my arms around him and our tongues met and I moaned into his mouth. I hadn’t kissed him like this since that night. I felt good to be connected with him like this again. I wrapped my fingers in his hair, and pulled lightly. He broke the kiss and smiled at me, and kissed my neck. Biting it and sucking it, that was definitely going to leave a mark. All I could think about was how good it felt, I was getting wet. Suddenly, he pulls away.

“Don’t you need a shower?” he asked, walking to the bed and sitting down.

I was slightly confused. Did he mean it like ‘you smell go away’ or ‘I wanna fuck you in the shower’.

“Yeah…?” I said, backing up towards the bathroom door. Okay, that was… weird.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and took off my undergarments. I started the shower and put it on hot, I stepped in and shut the sliding door. I leaned against the cool tile wall. Thinking about what the hell just happen. Now I was horny as fuck and he was right behind that bathroom door and this was all his fault.

He could have just stayed downstairs and let me get my shower, in peace I wouldn’t be all worked up. I rubbed my breasts, and tilted my head back. Slid my hands down my body, to my clit and rubbed it slowly. Not caring that Jaime was right behind that door. This was his fault anyway. Let him come in and fix his problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaime’s P.O.V

God, I fucking missed seeing Victoria like this. I wanted to take her right here. But then, I had to keep reminding myself that we need to talk about all of this. I was getting so turned on. The way she pulled my hair, and moaned into my mouth. It’s like she new the effect she had on me.

“Don’t you need a shower?” I asked, stupidly. She looked confused, her lips were all red from my kisses. Fuck I wanted her. Now she probably thought I was a freak or something.

“Yeah…?” she said, backing up towards the bathroom door. I watched her walk into the bathroom and close the door.

I pulled my hair and mumbled ‘fuck’. Damn it. I should have never come up here. I need to tell her that I want to be with her. I have never, as cheesy as it sounds. Felt this way for a girl. I’m pretty blunt and quick with it. I heard the shower start.

She’s different. She make me feel different. I wonder how she feels about me?

Ever since I ran into her, I just new. When I came back outside from that coffee place in Philly. Vic was telling Mike about the girl he just knocked over, I amused it was Victoria. So I jumped in.

“Yeah I just saw her, in Starbucks, she walked face first into my chest,” I said, laughing.

“Yeah well, the whole time I was talking to her, I kept trying to figure out how I new her. And I got it! She is in that band, the one me and you are helping write their new album or whatever…uh.. I think their called…This Side Of Richmond,” he said,

“Really,” I said,

I was brought back to reality by a sound. I wasn’t quite sure what it was. I stayed still, and quiet. I listened I still wasn’t hearing anything. Just as I thought maybe I imaged it I heard it again. It came from the bathroom. It was a moan… Victoria’s moan.

I grinned to myself. She was getting off in the shower. That was so hot, I listened, the moans started to come more frequently. They took me back to that night we spent together. I was getting more turned on thinking about it. I wanted to go in there and fuck her, hard right in the shower. I subconsciously started to rub myself through my jeans.

I was so torn, I couldn’t just walk in there and get in the shower, that’d be weird as fuck. But I could not jack off here. What the hell am I supposed to do? Just then she moaned. I could tell she was trying to not let on what was happening in there. But, she had to of known I could hear her.

I couldn’t stand it! I got up, and walked across the room and opened the bathroom door. I heard her gasp, from shock. I tore off my clothes as fast as humanly possible. I was hard. I slid open the shower door. She was leaning against the wall, trying to cover herself.

“Jaime the fuc--” she started, I cut her off pressing my mouth to hers.

“I need you, I want to be with you Victoria,” I said, between kisses. She smiled at me and nodded. God, I loved her smile.

The water was warm that needed to change. I turned the water, so it was cool. She got goose-bumps. The cold water would make everything more… sensitive. Her nipples got hard, I took her breast in my hand and sucked her nipple hard, she moaned

“Jaime…” they way she moaned my name, was so hot.

“Hmm?” I asked, still sucking.

“Just fuck me…” she moaned.

I grinned, and pushed her against the wall. She put her leg up on the edge of the shower. I pushed myself, into her slowly, but she pushed herself against me, I pinned her to the wall. As I kissed her neck, I pounded myself into her, fast. She grinded on me, I moaned into her ear. With each thrust, I went deeper into her. I tried to get myself closer to her. She was moaning louder.

“Ja-imee…” she moaned. She had her hands on my back, digging her nails into it.

“Do you like that?” I asked, as pounded her hard. My voice throaty.

“Y-yea-yeah… ju-just like that,” she moaned, running her fingers through my now wet hair.

I kissed her hard on the mouth. She moaned into it, I gave one last hard, deep thrust and I came hard into her. I felt it as she came only a beat later. I moaned her name as I came.

I pulled out, and she slid down the wall so she was sitting on the floor of the shower. As I leaned against the wall, just staring at her. Victoria’s eyes were closed and she was breathing heavy as the water ran across her body.

“Jaime, I think I love you, and I’m not just saying that because of the sex,” she said, lifting up her head and meeting my gaze.

I felt so happy inside, because feel the same exact way. I pulled her up to her feet, pushed her hair from her face and kissed her lips softly.

“I love you too,”

We rinsed off and got out of the shower. I picked up a towel and handed it to her. I wrapped my own around my waist. I kissed her again, I was so happy that she felt the same way as me. I smiled into the kiss, she wrapped her arms around my waist. I hugged her tightly into my arms, and rested my cheek on her head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tori’s P.O.V

Jaime and I fell asleep after our ‘shower’ in my bed. I opened my eyes, and looked over a Jaime, he had a soft smile on his sleeping lips. I kissed him softly and got out of bed as quietly as possible. My legs ached so bad, it hurt to walk. Boy knows how to fuck hard.

I looked at my alarm clock it was 3:30pm. Jesus, the whole day was almost over. I slipped on my fuzzy slippers and walked into the hallway.
I walked down the steps and into the kitchen to get a snack.

“Hey slut,” Harley said, coming around the coroner from the den.

“Hey,” I said, grabbing a box of cereal.

“No, I mean slut, slut. You do not know how to be quiet do you?” she asked hoping up on the counter. I felt my cheeks burn red.

“What do you mean?” I asked, pouring milk into my bowl.

“Do not play dumb Tor, the shower is right next to my bed. The shower… kinky, I’ve never had shower sex,” Harley said, pondering the thought.

“It’s not as fun as people make it out to be. It hurts your legs and you get super tried afterwards,” I said, with my mouth full of cereal. She laughed at me.

“Where are Vic and Landon?” I asked Harley.

“They went to Vic’s to finish writing. I’m getting ready to go over and record some vocals with Landon. Vic and boys asked us with we wanted to go to this club with them I told them yes. Okay?” she said, picking up her purse.

“Yeah, that’s cool. Wait where is Logan and Noah?” I asked, her

“Noah, is at the gym, and Logan is sleeping. Bye,” she said, flitting out the door.

So, me and Jaime are together. I’m so fucking happy, he loves me. When I was in the shower…I couldn’t help it, he got me so hot. I had to get rid of the sexual tension he had built up by making-out with me like that. I was shocked when he first came in. I mean I hoped he would, but I never thought that he would, he’s so gentlemen like. I tried to keep the moans down, but he turned me on so much. I loved him inside of me, its like we fit together.

I finished my cereal and went back up stairs. Jaime was still asleep, I crawled into bed next to him. I straddled him, and kissed his lips softly. He stirred, and opened his eyes. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

“Hey sleepy head,” I said, looking down at him.

“Hey,” he said, groggily “What time is it?”

“Like, almost four,”

“Damn… we slept the day away”

“I know, Hey, do you wanna go out with everyone tonight?” I asked him

“Sure, where is everyone going?”

“Some club,” I said, rolling off him and onto the bed next to him.

“Are we alone right know?” he asked, sitting up. He only had boxers on. I hope he didn’t want to have sex again, because my legs are killing me from earlier.

“No, Logan is sleeping in her room, why?” I said

“Oh, I was just wondering,” he said, smiling. He got out of my bed and picked up his jeans, and slipped them on. I was laying on the bed watching him. He looked like he was thinking.

“Whatcha thinking about?” I asked, he looked over at me as he buckled his pants.

“You…” he said, smiling his beautiful dimpled smile. “Us, and this weekend,”

“This weekend? What about it?” I asked, curious

“Well its Thursday. We should go out with everyone tonight. But, I was wondering if you would want to come and spend the weekend with me. Just you and me, at my place,” he said, walking around to my side of the bed and sitting in front of me.

I thought about it. That would be nice just us, get to know each other better.

“What would we do all weekend?” I asked

“Anything and nothing, it doesn’t matter I just want to spend time with you… because…” he said, trailing off

“Because…?”

“Remember I told you about that tour?” he asked, I gulped silently. This is why I didn’t date guys in bands it was so hard to let them go…

“Yeah…”

“Well, we are definitely going to do it…”

“When do you leave?” I asked, turning my head away from him and looking out my window.

“Three or four weeks…But lets not think about that. Lets think about all the time we have together, I’m only going to be gone three weeks,”

“I know, I’ll be fine I have left boyfriends and stuff for tour before. I just can’t… take it when I’m being left for tour…” I said, looking back at him. I gave him a small smile.

“Babe…”

“I’m fine. So what are we going to this weekend?”

“Well, we can do anything you wanna do. We could… go to somewhere or we could stay at my place all weekend,” he said, grabbing hold of my hand. Rubbing his thumb, on the inside of my palm.

“Lets stay in,” I smiled, “We could watch movies, and make cookies!” I said excitedly. He smiled at me.

I heard a knock at the door,

“Watt?” I asked, the door.

“Whale, I was wondering if you two were done facking,” Logan said, from behind the door. Jaime laughed, I felt my self blush. Was it really that loud?

“…We have been done for a good, four hours… Logan,” I said, getting up and opening the door.

“Sure…”

“Shut up. Hey guess what?” I asked her, putting my hand on my hip.

“Watt?”

“I’m going away this weekend…with my boyfriend,” I said giggling, I shut you door and locked it.

“Wait…WHAT?! Boyfriend? Aw, Jaime!” she said, banging on the door.

I giggled and hopped back into bed next to Jaime. He was smiling.

“TORI!”

“Go away. Go get ready for tonight or something,” I shouted to the door.

“NO! It only takes me like ten minutes to get ready…”

“Then go bathe, and try to comb of nappy hair,” I heard her in take breath

“That’s like asking me to stop my heart beat!”

“What..?” I asked, looking at Jaime confused.

“IT MEANS… it is impossible,” she banged the door with her fist and walked away. We laughed.

We laid in bed for three hours just talking, about random shit. I love Jaime’s personality, he is so easy to talk to. He doesn’t get mad at my ADD mind, he flows with it. He helped me pack for this weekend. He tried to dump my whole lingerie drawer into a bag.

By the time we realized the time he had to go and get ready for tonight.
I walked him to the door, still in my PINK booty shorts and a local band shirt from Philly, and my fuzzy slippers.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me, on the lips.

“I’ll see you tonight,” he said, walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry for any errors in this chapter and for the errors in the last one. SO i havn't updated in forever! SORRY! i suck. soo i hope you guys like it more. i have the next few scenes played out but i have no idea how im getting there.... FEEDBACK!!! anykind of drama you want let me know because im stuck!!! please. SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY and TELL YOU FRIENDS<3 who saw Jaimes halloween costume? SEXY! mike pulled it off better but JAIME IS SO UNNFF.

so yeah feedback would be lovely.
thank you for reading. and i read all comments i am just a noob and dont know how to respond
EmilyM- who has comment like 2time<3 thankyou
and Jillxxx your a freak<3
And too the person who just added me as a friend i cant remeber you url thingie but you my only friend on this soo THANKYOU.

and thankyou to EVERYONE else who commented