Status: Thanks for reading. Don't forget to check out the sequel.

Star-Six-Seven

It's Time To Say Goodbye

Raven's P.O.V.

So after hearing the shrill scream of fangirls. Andy started running down the beach as fast as he could, Izzy, the rest of the band and I went to our cars and stayed put watching the scene in front of us. It kind of looked like the scene in Pirates of The Caribbean when Jack Sparrow runs down the beach being chased by the natives. Except it was Andy running down the beach with a group of fangirls on his tail. Quite a funny sight if you ask me. After about ten minutes, and having lost half the crowd, Andy stopped and signed some autographs along with taking pictures. Once the crowd left we all went back onto the beach to join him. We spent another two hours playing in the water when it was our time to get back to the hotel.

"You gotta call me when you hit Vegas alright." CC told us for the billionth time. I chuckled while swapping numbers with Jake, Andy, and Jinxx.

"Of course tall one. We promised you that like a million times now." Izzy said hugging him. They had to go to a warped tour meeting and we needed to get on the road. I walked over to Ashley, who pulled me into a tight hug.

"Gonna miss you Purdy girl." Ashley said hugging me. I chuckled and hugged him back.

"I'll miss you too Ash. I gave you my number right?" I asked which he replied with a nod. "Kay, we'll be text buddies." I smiled.

"No sexting!" CC yelled at us. Ashley and I broke from the hug, now feeling rather awkward. Everyone broke into laughter at our actions and my, most likely, bright red face.

"Take the fun out of everything." Ashley retorted and my face got redder. Izzy was rolling on the ground clutching her sides laughing. I looked at Andy and he wasn't that far behind in falling down.

Once we finally said our goodbyes, and got a picture with everyone. We hopped in my caddy and drove back to the hotel. We were both tired beyond belief and check out wasn't for another couple hours. So when we got there we both fell asleep.

I woke up and took a quick shower to wash the salt off. When I got out of the shower Izzy was packing up her things. She nodded tiredly at me then walked into the bathroom and shutting the door. I finished my packing and checked around the whole room when a more awake Izzy walked out of the bathroom.

"Ready fuzz ball?" I asked looking at her and her frizzy hair. She smiled and nodded grabbing her bag. Nice thing about us. We both need caffeine or a good song to wake us up. I quickly grabbed my bag and walked to the front desk to check out of the room.

-couple minutes later-
We were both sitting in the car and I was Scrounging trough my backpack for my iPod and iPhone charger. Izzy was returning to her sleep, a grin spread across my face as I plugged in everything.

I turned my iPod to Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead at full blast and started driving out of the hotel parking lot when an idea struck my mind. I stomped on the brake. All of the things on the back seat fell to the floor and Izzy launched forward in her seat, but was slammed back by the seatbelt. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my god!" I screeched excitedly.

"What?" Izzy asked slightly terrified.

"We should go there!" I yelled pointing at the radio. 

Izzy looked at me. "We can't go into a radio."

"No we-ugh." I said to excited to form words and sped down the road towards Hollywood. That song has always made me feel comfortable in big cities and well it's pretty much all about Hollywood. I mean that's what the video shows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so if you can't tell this is te last chapter of this chapter in the series. Tyler and I are in the process of writing the second story. See if you can get the hints. They are in Hollywood, CA. And another HUGE hint. The songs deal with the person. So I shall be posting the. New story tonight. So leave comments and subscribe to the new story. I'll edit a link into here later. =]
Thanks for staying with us. Hope your having as much reading this as we are writing it.