Status: Thanks for reading. Don't forget to check out the sequel.

Star-Six-Seven

Raven Carmichael and Isabelle Griffith are two best friends from the biggest little city in the world, Reno, Nevada. They went to high school together and then wound up going to UNR. Raven a five foot six and a half inch tall computer nerd with an addiction to sugar and Isabelle, or Iz, a four foot eleven inch tall hyper metal head share an apartment and a love for being dorks. One Friday night Iz came up with the brilliant idea to get a Californian phone book and randomly prank call someone.

CC was just chilling out with the guys when he gets a random call from two giggly gals. Interested by the failed prank he calls them back and they start a friendship.

A random trip brings the five guys and two gals together in the happiest place ever created. This is the story of Raven, Isabelle, Ashley, Andy, Jinxx, CC, and Jake. What could go wrong?

Oh did I mention the girls love BVB?

We do not own Black Veil Brides or anything. We only own Raven, Isabelle, and the plot line. DO NOT COPY. This took us forever to think of originally.
  1. Friends from Sophmore year
  2. Chapter Two
    This is a continuation of chapter one! Enjoy! (Side effects are ly(your)ao-ing and loving this story!)
  3. Chapter Three
    Not doing Star-Six-Seven really is costing the friends as Christian, the guy from last night, calls back!
  4. Is this guy a porn star?
  5. You have other friends?
  6. Chapter Six
    "We can leave out the 'met a porn star' part."
  7. On The Road Again
    Title credit to Willie Nelson
  8. Chapter Eight
    Izzy and Rae finally make it to Disney Land... and may or may not meet Christian the supposed Porn Star
  9. Chapter Nine
    Oh Goodness... what a way to start off our trip.
  10. Chapter 10
    Stalking Disney characters... what could possibly go wrong?
  11. Chapter 11
    We lost them...
  12. Day at the Beach
    Raven's P.O.V.
  13. Chapter 13
    What happens at the beach stays at the beach... Unless fangirls are involved... well, besides us.
  14. It's Time To Say Goodbye