Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Realisation

I woke up the next morning to see my parents, Maia’s parents and Maia herself in the living room, all looking over catalogues and books, with about 15 different people asking for suggestions from my parents and Maia’s parents. There were a few laptops open, and all the adults were searching the web for something they needed alike. Maia sat in between them, looking distressed and writing names on ivory textured cards. A blonde woman with her hair tied up into a bun, and wearing a very professional looking blouse and pencil skirt leant down next to my mother with a clip board and started discussing a few details. There were a few bulky guys that were talking to my parents, with pencils in behind their ears and their sleeves rolled up, and a few guys were bringing in a few things here and there. There were quite a few deliveries from expensive shops sitting in front of the table, either in paper bags or boxes. There were two other women, one messing around with Maia’s hair and pointing at different styles in magazines to her parents, while the other applied a little make-up here and there, and then showing Maia’s parents. It all seemed so crazy, and everyone stopped as I walked in.
“Draco! Good morning!” my mother said happily “We have big news to tell you, come, with us. We just had to go through with the plans. With everything that’s been going on, the school deadline being pushed back was like someone throwing fate right in front of us” my mother said, moving the builder guys out of the way so that she could hug me before sitting me down in another room.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my god there's like some big foshizzle coming up
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG

i just read this story all over again and i must admit - the first couple dozen chapters suck, but closer to the end it's soooo friekin amazing (not to blow my own horn but i srsly fell in love with this story all over again ^_^)
and i was checking some messages i'd gotten from quizilla users (once in a while i'd save one on my computer and write a reply on word, then c&p it onto the quizilla message reply box because it took soooo long to type on quizilla, and typing on word was quicker, and i found a couple dozen messages and they were the cutest ever!! i just feel so bad that quizilla spazzed out on me before i published my FINAL chapter!
like friekin hell, my after reading 72 chapters.... quizilla effed it up -.-" so sorry to my readers but hopefully mibba wont do that to me ^_^
oh and also, nearer the end, it gets srsly over PG13, so i may have to change the rating closer to like chapter 60 or so, but you're all good for now ^_^
ALSO, I WILL STATE CLEARLY WHICH CHAPTERS ARE ONLY SUITABLE FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE, AND YOU GUYS CAN JUST SKIP PAST THEM IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THEM
basically, all that happens is they get a little explorative... nothing VITAL to the storyline
for those that want to know the basic jist of those chapters without ACTUALLY reading them, i'll just write at the beginning 'so and so sleeps with so and so' so you guys are informed, but dont have to know all the gory details
but i got requested sooooooo friekin much on quizilla to add mature chapters, which is why i did nearer the end
YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THIS STORY WILL NOT BE COMPROMISED BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THOSE CHAPTERS, THEY ARE NOT VITAL AND WILL NOT EFFECT THE STORY!
but seriously guys, the final chapter is sooo friekin cute i almost cried!!

just so you know, i published page 23 of 143 pages on my word account ^_^

i'd love it if you guys were more interactive :)
only 3 more subbies until 1 chapter everyday religously
13 more subbies until 2 chapters everyday religiously
23 more subbies until 3 chapters everyday religiously
and so on and so forth :)