Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Just hanging with the girls

“I’ll be back in five minutes Draco. Just hanging with the girls” I said, knowing Draco would think of ‘the girls’ as my new friends here that I’d made when I went shopping. The truth was I hadn’t made new girlfriends when I went shopping. Because I had bumped into my true love. Draco nodded; his eyes seeming upset as I left the room. I walked downstairs and waited for Taylor outside the building. I decided to walk a little further away from the building when no-one would see, when I bumped into a familiar face.
“Maia?” she asked in her oh-so American accent. I gaped
“Tanya?” I gasped, and we squealed and hugged
“It’s been ages! I haven’t seen you since you left the band!” Tanya said, and I nodded
“Yeah it’s been crazy” I said, smiling as I remembered Tanya from two years ago. I was 15, and Tanya, Ricky and I had been in a band together for two years. We’d been doing great, getting famous here and there. It was only like a fun hobby for me. Nothing serious, not like something I’d want to pursue. Just after my fifteenth birthday, I got a call from a recording label that wanted to sign our band. Tanya and Ricky were beyond excited, but I was heartbroken. I knew they wouldn’t turn an offer as big as this down, but I also knew that I wasn’t willing to take it up. I wasn’t set on becoming a recording artist. So it was no surprise when they accepted. We failed to keep in touch over the years, with them being so busy with the duo. I grinned, finally managing to see Tanya again.
“Oh god, we have to catch up!” she said excitedly, and I smiled
“Actually… I’m here kind of on limited time. I have to get back to school in about a week or so” I said regrettably. Her face fell, and then lit up once more.
“Well… why don’t you come say hi to Ricky? We can all get together and dust the cobwebs a little, get you warmed up again” she said excitedly, and I grinned
“That would be fun” I told her, and we said our goodbyes before I left to meet Taylor.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for bluecat2817 and theenigma :) thank you for the comments xx