Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

From bad to worse

Once we got there, I opened the doors and walked in with Blaise. The nurse turned around and shrieked
“Oh dear god boy! You look dreadful! Worse than you did last time you were in here! Whatever happened?!” Madame Pomfrey asked as she pulled the sheets back on a bed to allow me to place Blaise on it.
“Quidditch accident” I lied. She nodded and hurried over to him to check him over.
“Could you give me a hand here please dear?” the nurse asked, she held him upright while I took off his top and covered my mouth with my hand, seeing him bleeding. And his skin had gone a weird, deep purple red. Not like a bruise colour. More like a darkened version of blood red “Oh dear! He’s got heavy internal bleeding!” she whispered. My eyes widened “This was no Quidditch accident! You have to tell me exactly what happened!” she told me seriously. I looked from Blaise to her.
“I… I don’t know I was just waiting for Draco-”
“Oh, Malfoy! I should have known that boy had something to do with this!” she said in a peeved tone. I carried on in a frightened tone
“Draco just… I was waiting for him to come out of the changing rooms after Quidditch, and it smelt so I walked outside. And then Blaise was there and he just sort of grabbed me and kissed me. And then Draco saw and the next thing I knew Draco was beating the hell out of Blaise before I could even blink, and then walked away!” I stuttered. She sighed
“So it was a fist fight. Well then there wasn’t any equipment used, so there wouldn’t be residue inside him so I don’t need to do an x-ray. But I need to check him over; this is no quick medicine thing. Come with me Mr. Zabini” Madame Pomfrey said in her high pitched voice “And you too Miss. Mist” she told me, before walking into another, heavily equipped room.

Blaise went through numerous checks and scans, some of his organs torn and such, and quite a lot of heavy internal bleeding. Blaise was put in a different room with a bed and loads of equipment surrounding it, all wired up with tubes carrying fluids into him through the wires and tubes. It darkened quickly seeing as I was busy with Blaise, and it was nearing ten o’clock when Blaise finally settled down to sleep. My anger of him kissing me had sizzled out after seeing him like that.
“He’ll have to stay in here for a few weeks Miss Mist” the nurse said softly as she read readings off a chart hanging from the edge of Blaise’s bed. I nodded “Perhaps you should think about making your way back to your room and getting some rest? I think he’s settled down for the night” she told me, and I nodded once more, incapable of being able to say something. She wished me a good night and I walked numbly out of the nurse’s office before going into the Slytherin common room and sitting next to the fire, pulling my knees up to my chin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I...Made...COOKIES!!!!!