Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Steamy sessions

I escaped from the classes quickly at our second break to go see Blaise, even though it seemed to everyone else, including Draco, that I was so excited to see Drake that I had to rush out of lessons.

Once I got to the hospital wing, I looked at Blaise sadly as he smiled in my arrival
“Hey Blaise” I whispered. Blaise whispered ‘hi’ back to me, because it was all he could say with the strength inside him. I shushed him quietly so that he wouldn’t waste his energy, and stroked his hair. “How are you feeling?” I asked, and he shrugged. I sighed, nodding. “Yeah” I agreed, looking at the floor. My phone buzzed then, and I looked at the screen to see it was a message from Drake. Why had I given my number to him all those years ago? I opened the message and read it quietly
Where are you? Get to the boy’s dorms right now. Or else when you do come, Draco won’t be here anymore.
I blinked back the tears “I gotta go Blaise” I whispered, and he looked crestfallen “I’m sorry. I promise I’ll be here tomorrow” I promised him, and smoothed his hair, kissing his forehead before hurrying to the boy’s dorms. When I got there, most of the boys were outside, all talking with each other. I saw Drake outside his dorm, waiting for me.

“Maia! There you are! I was getting worried princess! Come over here for a minute” he told me, and I walked over to him quickly, before my path was cut off by Draco.
“Maia let me talk to you for a minute” he whispered, looking at me with a pained look. I was about to return it when I caught Drake’s eye, and he made a slicing motion near his neck with his finger, and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.
“I… I can’t Draco” I whispered, trying to move him aside. Draco caught my arm and whirled me around to face him
“Just listen to me! If nothing, I wanted to warn you about Drake! I don’t think he’s a good guy Maia! I’m not saying this just so that you dump him. I care about you” he told me, his hands on either side of my cheeks. My eyes filled with tears as my heart broke, having to hurt Draco again
“I can’t Draco. I love him” I said, pulling away, and Draco let go of me in shock and hurt. I turned away from him and headed towards Drake who grabbed my face and planted his mouth on me before moving inside his room and closing the door.

WOAH WOAH GUYS IT’S ABOUT TO GET REAL GRAPHIC REAL QUICK SO READERS UNDER THE AGE OF… I’m gonna say 18? Yeah, 18
STAY AWAY
AWAYYY
JUST SKIP RIGHT ON TO THE AUTHOR'S NOTES AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED
just wanted to put this little notice in because i feel that younger viewers' innocence is worth more than my story 'breaking the rules' :P
Don’t say you haven’t been warned cos you totally have


“First you hurry to go fuck Blaise, and now you’re flirting with Draco? You stay faithful to me, bitch!” Drake yelled to me, and slapped me across the face hard, saying that if I made a noise he’d kill Draco right now. I spat more blood out of my mouth as Drake glared at me. He pushed my face in the blood and made me clean it up, before hissing at me to smile, and then pushed me onto the bed. Panic grew inside me as he got on top of me and ripped off my top.
“Drake please think about what you’re doing” I cried, as he took off his shirt.
“I’m teaching you to stay faithful, whore” he spat, before pulling of my skirt. He took off his trousers, and ripped off my underwear. Drake took off his underwear, and then thrust himself inside me. I screamed and he punched my face to shut me up. I couldn’t believe this was happening. He got harder and faster, going deeper inside me, and told me to scream his name as the sky darkened. I knew all the boys could hear us from their dorms, but that was the last thing on my mind, even though I knew Draco was one of them. “Say it!” Drake said, going harder and faster, and I whispered his name “Louder” he commanded.
“Drake!” I said clearly.
“LOUDER!” he screamed
“DRAKE!” I screamed, gasping as I felt him push inside me.
“Command me” he ordered. I had no choice but to go along with him, screaming ‘Faster’ and ‘Harder’ occasionally, tears running down my eyes. Drake forced me to moan, and when I wouldn’t let his tongue inside my mouth, he pulled my hair so that he could get his tongue inside. I was fully crying now as I cried his name over and over again, my head ringing, and my lower waist hurting more than ever. It had never been this way with Taylor. I heard cheers and hoots outside as the boys cheered Drake on, and I had no choice but to agree with them and scream every few minutes in glee. Eventually, after three hours, Drake sighed, getting off me, and then drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED - Drake took advantage of Maia, and the entire school now thinks that they just 'did it' and doesnt realise that Drake took advantage of her.

p.s. i have exams sooo if i dont upload religously - sorry!