Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

By force

I had ignored Draco for the rest of yesterday, and felt better as I woke up today. I was scared stiff every time I saw him. I was shocked that he could actually do that to someone.

Selena and I walked down into the great hall, and went through double potions, transfiguration and divination, before finally getting to break. Well… I skipped double potions, and didn’t do any work in divination, so all I did was transfiguration. And that was one of the easiest lessons. It was like a second nature, and came easily to me. I walked with Selena outside to the field and sat down with her, laughing and talking. We ate our brownies, before noticing someone was heading towards us. I groaned, seeing Drake. He was always trying to ‘get’ me, and it never worked. But he was trying yet again. Perhaps he thought I was more vulnerable now? I got up to leave as he came closer, and Drake called out my name. I sighed and turned around.
“Can we talk? Please?” he asked me, his bag around his shoulder. I looked at Selena and she just shrugged. I nodded, and he led me across the entire field while I ignored the look Draco was giving me. I followed Drake behind the building and he sort of cornered me against the wall. “I want you to go out with me” he said plainly. I sighed. It was just as I suspected.
“Um… I don’t think so Drake” I said sweetly, looking at the floor. Drake pulled my face up to his sharply
“I’m not asking. I’m notifying you. You’re now my girlfriend, got it?” he asked harshly. What was wrong with him?
“It wouldn’t be fair on Draco!” I blurted out, and for several reasons at that. First, Draco was the toughest guy in our year, so I knew Drake wouldn’t go against Draco. And second, Draco seemed like the person that was closest to me, so I figured Drake would back off a little.
“Why do you care so much about Draco? Do you fuck him or something?” he snarled. I looked at him, taken aback
“No” I said vulnerably. “No I don’t… I just…” I said, failing for words. Since when did Drake get this evil?
“Well I don’t care. You’re going out with me. Understood?” he growled.
“No!” I shot back, and he slapped my face so hard that I fell onto the floor, gasping. Did Drake just hit me?
“Yes. You. Are” he said, as he pulled me back up and then pushed me against the wall roughly, shoving his body towards me.
“You can’t force me!” I told him, glaring.
“If you don’t… I’ll kill Draco” he whispered. My breathing constricted; and I had a pained look in my eyes. Drake smirked “I knew you’d give in if I threatened your precious little Draco” Drake spat. I glared at him
“You wouldn’t dare. He could kill you. With or without a wand” I warned. Drake scoffed
“He won’t find out… will he princess?” Drake hissed, slapping me across the face hard when I didn’t reply. I spat out blood, tears springing to my eyes
“Drake what are you doing?” I whispered, not knowing what the hell had happened to the once shy Drake.
“I’m making you realise we’re going out. And you had better act like it too! Got it? Like we’re in love. If you don’t, I swear I’ll kill Draco when he least expects it!” Drake spat at me. I nodded, terrified, and he smirked before taking my hand and leading me out from behind the building.

Drake walked hand in hand with me to my next lessons, hissing at me to smile. I obeyed as we walked to defence against dark arts together, and he walked into my class with me.
“Mr. Domain. You’re not in this class. Please leave and return to your own class” our teacher said, as I noticed Draco eyeing me as Drake and I walked into the class, hand in hand. Drake threw up two fingers at the teacher, before pulling me towards him and kissing me roughly, making it seem passionate to everyone else. He slid his tongue across my lips and when I wouldn’t allow entrance, he bit down on them. I opened my mouth from shock, and he slid his tongue in, before eventually letting me go as the teacher yelled at Drake to leave again. Drake smiled at me, before saying goodbye and leaving. I smiled happily, even though I felt dread inside, I knew I had to pretend or Drake would hurt Draco. I took my place to Selena who gaped at me. The teacher started speaking, but all of the students were more interested in our conversation.
“I thought you hated him?” she whispered, as I smiled sappily.
“Yeah I did, but he is just so cute. I suppose I was being mean because I didn’t think I had a chance” I lied, playing off what Draco had done to me when we were sixteen.
“Oh” was all Selena said.
“Yeah. He’s really cute though” I told her. Selena nodded
“So are you like… together?” Selena questioned. I nodded
“Isn’t it great?” I whispered, not being able to raise my voice any higher, in fear that it would crack and give away my cover. Selena nodded slowly, before returning her gaze to the teacher, the class following her movement. But one familiar blonde haired boy continued to look at me. If only I hadn’t pulled away from him like that. Then perhaps Drake would have kept his distance.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh damn..

Drake and Draco hmmm?
NO, I didn’t get lazy with the naming!
Well maybe a little…
IT’S SYMBOLISM, OKAY?!
:|