Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Departure

The entire ride, I hadn’t said anything to Maisie and Millie, and they gave up after the first few hours. They sensed that I needed a time out. When I went through the doors, Draco looked at me angrily
“Where have you been? I was looking everywhere for you! Why didn’t you answer your phone? I was going crazy! You said you’d be back in a few hours! It’s almost six o’clock!” Draco said harshly as I walked towards him. I went white as he reminded me of the time, and he misread it, thinking I was going white because he was yelling at me, and sighed, before hugging me “I’m sorry. I was just so worried! You said you’d keep your phone turned on!”
“And I also said that I needed some time alone” I told him gently. Draco relaxed.
“Well… I have to go” he said hesitantly. I nodded, holding back the tears, and hugged him, before kissing his forehead.
“Come back to me” I whispered, before placing my lips on his lightly. I pulled away; and halfway through, Draco took my face in his hands, and kissed me passionately, making sparks fly behind my eyes.
“I’ll be back soon” he whispered, before walking over to the fireplace and then throwing floo powder into the fireplace, making it go emerald. He took one last, loving look at me, before stating ‘Quidditch stadium’ clearly, and stepping into the fire.
♠ ♠ ♠
But will he? WILL HE? ;P