Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

the test results

Maia Mist

Last night we’d been sick with worry. It was only an assumption, but Draco went out and got the test for me anyway. That bastard had screwed me so much one of his dirty little soldiers might have wormed themselves into me. Luckily none of them had – I was sure of that. Draco had only gone out and brought five pregnancy tests. Apparently the sales person at the store stared at him as if he’d knocked up five girls. Still, Draco had insisted that I take all of them at different times – waiting a longer length each time – just to make sure. I’d wondered whilst he’d been gone, about my continuous crying and whinging. It was pathetic. I wondered why Draco was still with me. Why he stared at me as if I was the prize instead of me being the lucky winner…

I woke up the next morning feeling content, and smiled as I saw Draco’s resting face. His hands were wrapped around my waist protectively, pulling me tighter into him. I placed my lips lightly on his, and he stirred slightly, before his eyes fluttered open. The ice in Draco’s eyes melted as his eyes connected with mine, and his face broke into a broad grin. My mind wandered again, as it so often did. I wasn’t worrying about my near death experience or the catastrophic events that had happened, which should have surely left me traumatized for life. I was worried again about what Draco thought of me. I could never relate myself to him. He was just so… too good for me. I wished sometimes that he’d forget me and move on, but it would be too much pain for him to leave me alone. A wave of sadness crashed down on me as I realised that he probably felt like this for the past 16 years. I shut my eyes to shake away all other thoughts, before looking up into his waiting eyes again.
“Draco?” I asked, as I reached up and placed a palm on his bare chest, which he took to be some sort of loving gesture. He looked up at me “What were your theories? On why Drake and I were going out?” I asked him slowly, reading every emotion on his face. My simple gesture worked well, because I could feel his heart kicking into overdrive. I wanted to know everything he was feeling. On the outside and the inside. Draco waited a while.
“I… thought he was like… I don’t know… closure” he mumbled. I nodded
“Care to explain?” I asked gently. Draco sighed and looked up at me again firmly
“Look, I always knew he was a bad guy. Which is why I tried warning you anyway. I suppose you didn’t really need the warning. I mean I knew something weird was going on. I know you Maia, you wouldn’t just move onto a completely different guy. I knew you had some sort of feeling towards me, and you wouldn’t do that anyway. But I mean trying to get close with you again and find out what was going on didn’t really help” Draco sighed. I nodded
“I broke your heart so many times” I whispered, tracing circles on his chest. Draco held my fingers still, pulling my face up to meet his
“Every single time was worth it Maia. It only made my love for you grow. And my stupid ego made sure that you were an even bigger challenge for me – and the bigger the challenge, the less likely I am to give up. I don’t ever regret any of them. It was your choice and you did what you wanted to because that is what you’re supposed to do. You’re supposed to make your own decisions, so don’t you dare blame yourself” Draco told me seriously. I nodded, not wanting to argue against him. “But… what did you think I was thinking? About the reasons for you and Drake being together?” he asked me hesitantly. I searched his eyes for a while.
“I thought… you might have made the link between your names… yours sounds much like his… and then he was on the Quidditch team as well. I thought that you might assume he was like a replacement…” I said quietly. Draco smiled faintly.
“You could never replace me” he joked, and I smiled
“True” I agreed.
“…But I’ll never forgive myself… I should have tried harder to stop you from being with Drake. And yet I put my own heartbreak first and didn’t even bother…” he whispered, his icy blue eyes melting in a completely different way to when he woke up. I placed a finger on his lips
“You won’t let me blame myself for what I’ve done to you. So you can’t blame yourself for what Drake did to me” I told him firmly
“But it wasn’t Drake. It was m-”
“No Draco it wasn’t!” I said, levelling a glare.

Draco sighed after a while, before his face broke into a grin.
“…So… you said you love me?” he asked, his voice wavering slightly, betraying him and showing his doubt. Without a word, I reached up, pulling his face close to mine, and kissed him passionately. That one kiss was better than everything else. Any other kiss I’d had, any other boyfriend I’d had. It even beat sex with Taylor. And it tasted minty, even though we’d just woken up. Fresh was a better description. I pulled away, smiling, even though Draco was reluctant, and his lips were still slightly puckered
“You know I was stupid?” I said quietly “For spending almost 17 years not being with you… not enjoying these kisses… not waking up next to you… I mean our… wedding… could have even worked out, Draco, if we’d been in love” I told him softly. He smiled
“Even still, I’d rather have it this way. I know it seems unbelievably selfish, but I’d rather go through all of this rather than end up knowing you hated me every day” he told me. I smiled, looking down, before he pulled my face up into another breath taking kiss. It sent my mind swimming, and caused me to move closer to him. Draco’s hand slid to my back and pulled me close to him, crushing his body against mine, before his hand moved back to my side, curving over my breasts and clenching them, before slipping down to my waist slowly. His hand moved to my butt and grabbed it, kissing me more intensely, before moving to the back of my leg from my butt. Draco’s hand continued down my leg to the bend, leaving a trail of goose bumps behind him, and when his hand clasped the bend behind my knee, he pulled it up so that the side of my leg was hitched up to his waist. Draco deepened the kiss, groaning in pleasure as I tousled his hair, before rolling over so that he was on top of me. I hooked my legs around his waist, and Draco moved his lips down to my neck. He found my sweet spot instantly, and sucked on it, biting and licking it so that it gave me a love bite, and I arched my back against him. I felt his smirk against my skin, before Draco moved his mouth back to mine and smashed my lips to his, tracing his tongue along my lower lip, begging for entrance. I smirked against his lips, teasing him as I kept my mouth clamped shut, and Draco smirked against my lips too, before moving his mouth back down to my sweet spot. I gasped instantly, feeling the sudden surge of pleasure, and Draco took his chance, slipping his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned as his hands pressed against my breasts, and clasped my legs around him tighter, before hearing a small cough. Draco and I both broke our kiss and looked to our side to see Lucas standing in the doorway, looking uncomfortable.

I blushed bright red, but Draco just lay on top of me, and because he was on top of me, I couldn’t undo my legs by releasing him.
“Narcissa says breakfast is ready” he said quietly, squirming slightly as he noticed Draco was still on top of me.
“Ok” Draco said in a pissed off voice, and Lucas left, shutting the door behind him to save other innocent victims’ eyes from our steamy make out sessions.
“Draco I need to go get ready” I told him, as he returned his mouth to my neck. I moaned and struggled to stop my back from arching and to stop from pulling him tighter against me, and gripped the side of the bed in an attempt to channel my sexual desires out through my hand as raw energy. Draco smirked, before kissing my lips in a playful, teasing way before pulling back.
“Really?” he murmured in a sexy voice. I smirked and smashed my lips to his, before hearing him chuckle and peel me off him “I have more self control than you do, my lady” he teased, and I smirked, remembering our drunken night in Hogwarts.
“Mmm, you do” I whispered, before pushing him slightly. He groaned and rolled off me, and I got up, giggling. I didn’t realise our hands were still holding, so when I tried to take my second step away from the bed, I realised our hands were still together and stumbled backwards a bit, before falling on top of Draco on the bed. Draco chuckled
“You need to restrain yourself” he whispered, smirking as I fell right into his trap, and placed his lips on mine lovingly, then let me go. I stood back up and had to put my hand out against the wall to stop the dizzying kiss form obscuring my view, and then when his room stopped spinning, I started towards the bathroom drunkenly as I heard Draco laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
aaw a cute chapter for all you cute'uns

I FRIEKIN HATE YOUTUBE AND IT'S FRIEKIN PROBLEMS AND BUGS LIKE WTF IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE BIGGEST AND MOST ACTIVE WEBSITES EVER, YOU GOTTA BE ABLE TO PULL YOUR SHT TOGETHER IN LESS THAN A FRIEKIN MONTH!!!
douches -.-"