My Hayley

Healing.

I can’t believe everything that happened between Michelle and me in such a short amount of time. It was unbelievable! Amazingly unbelievable. Supercalifragilisticexpialadosiously unbelievable!! Okay, so maybe that’s not a word, but it doesn’t matter now. I had a date that Friday and it was all I could think about.

I wanted to look pretty. Time to break out the good stuff. Thick black eyeliner, strawberry lipstick, and the sweetest perfume I had. I wanted her to want me. I needed to taste good, so I chewed some strawberry gum. My hair was pin straight and red as ever. I was ready for battle.

When she rang the doorbell, my heart stopped. I ran to the door and swung it open, and there she was, gorgeous as ever. My eyes were glued to her. The way her jeans fit, her shirt hugging her and displaying her lovely curves. It still felt strange to look at her the way I did, to feel attraction to another female, but the strangeness was new and I invited it. In a way it was exciting. I felt as if I found a part of me I never knew about, and now I had freedom to explore it, with this pretty girl who stood shyly at my door.

“H-hey,” she said eagerly. Her face was glowing, and far less pale, from being out in the May sun, and her hair became a light brown color. She smiled that adorable smile as I took her hand and led her inside.

“I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too,” she replied, blushing.

I hadn’t let go of her hand, and I wasn’t planning on doing so anytime soon. I brought her upstairs to my room, and we sat on the bed, hands still laced together. My heart was racing with blood pumped through adrenaline veins. This was the dream I’d had fifty times before: Michelle and I hand in hand, together on my bed. Only this time I couldn’t snap myself awake, and for the first time, I didn’t want to. My other hand felt empty. Before I could even think, she took it in her own. It felt amazing.

“Let’s practice,” I said immaturely.

“Practice? What are we practicing?”

“Kissing. It’s what friends do, right? Jeeze, you don’t watch much TV do you.”

She giggled. I made her giggle!

“Okay, kiss me then.”

I did. I kissed her as deeply as I could, and I felt her body melting. Suddenly I couldn’t get enough of her. My arms held her back and I gently pushed her against the wall, as she caught her breath, and I situated myself in her lap. I really liked this position, and from the sound of her panting I could tell she did too. My fingers felt her hair, soft as I had imagined, her warm neck, her chest, her sides, her hips, her legs. Everything about her was perfect beyond anything I could think of.

This was my healing.

My lips met her neck and I sucked on her skin, earning light moans from her which I could feel rumbling in her throat. My hands slipped into her shirt and stroked the cool skin of her hips. It was amazing. I had never felt so… captivated.

Then we heard a noise and panicked. It sounded like there was someone outside my door. We separated, fixed our clothes, and prayed that no one had heard us. I went to open the door to check, and my heart almost stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger! Sorry!
Comments please? Tell me how I'm doing? How to be better?
-vegan skittles-