My Hayley

Louis?.

Fuck, who’s at her door?! She was just on top of me, and I was in total bliss. Her hands were feeling my body, and I can’t help wondering where they would have touched me next…. Who had to go and ruin it?

Her sexy little fingers tug gently at the door knob, and I tried my best to regain my breath.

“Oh my God!” she screamed, making my insides lurch forward. Then she swung the door open and revealed the culprit. “Louis!”

Louis? A little puppy came prancing in, tail wagging and tongue hanging out of his little puppy mouth. Hayley sighed in relief. “Sorry, just the puppy, my family won’t be home for a while.”

“Oh, okay,” I said happily. That meant more time alone with her, which I was already craving.

“Hmm….Where were we?” she said in her cheeky little voice, sauntering over to me and pushing me down playfully, straddling me on her bed. She was teasing me mercilessly, licking her lips slowly, and playing with her tongue in a way that turned me on like crazy. Her sweet fingers stroked my inner thigh through my jeans, resting briefly on my crotch as I stifled a moan. I was begging her with my eyes as she teased me, through the thick combination of denim fabric and my wet panties.

“Hayley, please….” I pleaded. She smirked cutely and slowly removed her shirt. I gawked at her gorgeous pale stomach, a lacey black bra supporting her lovely round breasts, her hips calling me to touch her.

I felt her cool skin, gasping to discover the hook on the back of her bra. “Take it off,” she whispered, and I eagerly obeyed. Her pale breasts were exposed to me, and I longed to feel them, to rub her pretty little pink nipples beneath my thumbs.

The way she took charge was amazing. Just to feel her pressed against me that way, skin on skin, was enough to send me over the edge. My squeaky moans were soon accompanied by hers, and we fell back down to earth together.

I put her clothes back on her lovingly, kissing her neck gently as I did so, and the feelings of ecstasy remained well into the evening.

She smiled at me. “That was…. Amazing, wasn’t it?”

I nodded happily. It wasn’t sex, and for that I was grateful. I prized my virginity, and she understood that. It was just the two of us basking in curiosity, and it brought us closer.

My courage was higher than I ever imagined it could be while I was around her.

“Hayley? W-would you… be my g-girlfriend?”

She looked a bit shocked, but she broke out into a wide grin. “Of course.”

When I left that night, I smiled the whole walk home. She was mine. My Hayley.
♠ ♠ ♠
My reader numbers are going down =[
Thank you for all the comments =]
Sorry about the cliffhanger, did this chapter make up for it?
-vegan chocolate!-