Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 24

"Right... Stay here... do not move... not one inch!" Bonnie commanded, then she grabbed a bag of salt and poured it over the entrance where the door had once been... then she turned around and went to leave.

"Wait... Don't leave me..." Chuck moaned.

Bonnie turned around again, "Really Chuck... Man up will ya..." And with that she vanished.

Back outside the fight between good and evil carried on.

Castiel beheaded a hellhound that was just about to attack Bobby.

Bobby gasped, "Thanks for that angel boy..."

"You're welcome..."

Bonnie appeared in the middle of the fight, "Lex... the nephilim went after Chuck..." she pulled out her revolver and randomly shot at a passing hell hound. "But I don't think its just a nephilim... Lex... its something else!"

"Something else... what else can it be!?" Lexi replied plunging her katana into the last hellhound standing.

All of a sudden there was silence...

"Don't think this is over..." Growled Crowley and with that he disappeared.

"I cannot believe we survived that..." Bobby said throwing down his rifle.

"Wow... goddamn it..." Dean said then started laughing, "That was nothing..."

"Really Dean..." Sam muttered.

Gabriel appeared beside Lexi, "We really kicked some ass there..."

"We... we... what the hell do you mean we... you vanished." Lexi said glaring at him.

"Well... yeah... you didn't really expect me to stick around did ya?" Gabriel chuckled.

Lexi rolled her eyes and walked away from him.

"Oh come on... You're not mad... how can you be mad at this..." He pulled a puppy dog face.

"Quite easily..." Lexi replied and carried on walking... she stopped in front of Castiel, "Hey... you okay?" To her surprise Castiel smiled at her, "Wow... never seen that before..."

"What?" Castiel asked.

"I thought emotions didn't compute..." She started laughing.

This made Castiel's smile widen and he swept her into his arms.

"You're getting much better at that..." Lexi giggled.

"Gees... get a room..." Bonnie muttered walking by to check on Dean who was nursing a claw mark across his chest. She put her hand gingerly on the gashes that appeared through his torn shirt.

"It's nothing..." Dean said taking hold of her hand.

"Nothing... you look like you've gone 10 rounds with a lawnmower..." Bonnie said staring up at him.

Dean just laughed.

"Come on... lets get you patched up..." She grabbed his hand and led him inside the house.

As soon as they walked in Chuck appeared at the front door, "All quiet on the western front?" He asked.