Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 26

"It's your decision Bonnie... I cannot make up your mind for you..."

Bonnie looked down at the floor, She was sat at the end of her bed with her legs dangling over the side, "I dunno... it's hard, with my powers back I feel like I can stop this thing from opening the gates of hell by myself... but... I don't know how long i can control them for... "

"My advise to you would be to give up your powers entirely then..." The angel replied.

Bonnie just sighed and continued to look at the floor... All of a sudden there was a flutter of wings and the angel disappeared. "Why is everything so damn hard?" She got up and walked over to the window and peered out into the night. She spotted Lexi sat on a car talking to Castiel and Dean, she frowned slightly then disappeared.

"Lex... you know Bonnie better than anyone... what do you think she will do?" Dean asked Lexi.

"In all honesty... I don't know Dean..." Lexi replied looking at the hunter straight in the eyes.

"Do you think she can..." Dean trailed off.

"Control them?" Lexi asked, Dean nodded in reply, "For her sake I hope she can..."

Castiel looked concerned, "What if she cannot?"

"Then I guess we will just have to bind her powers without her say in the matter... I refuse to lose my sister..."

"I understand..." Castiel said with a shocked expression on his face as Lexi scooted closer to him.

Lexi looked at Dean and raised her eyebrows.

Getting the hint Dean muttered, "Well... I think I'm gonna call it a night." And with that he winked at Lexi and walked back into Bobby's house.

Castiel snaked his arm around her waist and brought the young girl closer to him. He rested his chin on the top of her head taking in her sweet scent.

"Cas..."

"Mhhmhh..."

"Nothing don't worry..." Lexi sighed and snuggled in to the angels chest...

"Crowley..."

"Ahhh... Bonnie..." Crowley smirked as he turned and came face to face with the blonde haired hunter. "And to what do I owe the pleasure..."

"Cut the crap... you will leave my sister and my friends out of this..." Bonnie cut him off angrily.

"Ohhh, really Bonnie... I don't think I can do that, its too much fun watching them suffer." and with that he placed the scalpel in his hand on the metal table to the side of him.

"You really don't want to mess with me..."

"Is that a threat Bonnie!?" he growled grabbing Bonnie by the throat and slamming her against the wall. Bonnie started choking. "It is not wise to threaten me..."

Bonnie tried to wriggle free from his grip but he was too strong.

"You listen to me... the next time you or your friends try to stop me from obtaining one of the keys I will personally throw your little boyfriend back into the pits of hell... is that clear?" Crowley hissed.

Bonnie's eyes widened in shock and a tear trickled down her pale cheek, she nodded slowly and Crowley released his grip on her. Bonnie fell to the floor.

"Unless you want to join me that is..."