Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 29

Dean sat in the chair by the window watching Bonnie drive away.

"Hey..."

"Ohhh... hey Sam." Dean said looking up at his brother.

"You okay man?"

"Yeah... I guess..."

"It's this demon thing that's bugging you isn't it?" Sam said as he perched on the edge of the windowsill.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Well... you do look like you've been sucking on a lemon the past few hours..."

"I feel like I'm losing her Sammy..."

"How come?"

"It's like shes turning into something... that isn't her..."

"Well... she is part demon..." Sam replied.

"That's not what I mean and you know it..." Dean said frowning at his brother.

Mean while...

"Bon... just this once can I pick the music please..." Lexi asked as Bonnie flicked through the CD's that were on her lap.

Bonnie turned her head towards her sister and glared... then she popped "Mothership" into the Mustang's built in CD player.

"Why do I always have to listen to you're old fogy rock..."

"Because..."

"Because?"

"Led Zeppelin rock..." Bonnie grinned turning the volume up with a flick of her hand.

Lexi just rolled her eyes, snuggled up in her coat and went to sleep.

...

"Alexandria..."

"Who's that?" Lexi said into the darkness.

"Castiel..."

"Cas... where are we... its soo dark..."

"This is your dream, Alexandria..."

"Where are you?"

"I'm right here Alexandria..." And with that Castiel wrapped his arms around her.

Alexandria leaned back on him taking in his scent, then she turned around so that she could see him.

Castiel stroked her hair softly and held her close to him.

"Cas... I'm worried..."

"What causes you this worry?" Castiel asked holding her tighter and kissing her on the cheek.

"It's Bonnie... I don't want her to become a monster."

Castiel's brows furrowed, "A monster?"

"When... when she got her powers back... the last time... she... went dark-side."

"Well... let us hope that it will not happen this time..."

"And if it does?"

"She will have to be stopped..."


The mustangs engine stopped, Lexi jerked and woke up, "Wha... Are we here already?"

"Haha... No babe... pit stop, I'm starving..." Bonnie laughed. "Come on... let's go eat." Bonnie got out of the car, locking her door she walked towards the diner, "Lexi... knobs down don't forget."

Lexi rubbed her eyes, trying to take in her dream, then she got out of the car and walked into the diner.