Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 33

Bonnie was sat on the top of her car's bonnet looking up at the sky.

"Whats up Confucius?" Lexi asked walking up to her.

"The stars... moon... butt probing aliens..."

"You're soo funny!" Lexi said sarcastically.

"I know right..." Bonnie laughed.

"Shove over..."

Bonnie scooted over on the bonnet so that her sister could sit with her.

Lexi bit her bottom lip, "Bon... are you gonna keep your powers... you know, after?"

"In all honesty... no, even now I'm fighting them... I just wanna kill this damn thing and get it over and done with."

Lexi smiled, "Good... cus' I was starting to miss my dippy sister..."

"Hey, that was not called for..." And with that Bonnie smacked her sister around the back of the head.

"Bitch..."

Bonnie winked at her.

"Anyhoo... I'm turning in... maybe you should too, we need you level headed for tomorrow."

"Naaa... I'm gonna stay out a bit longer."

"Kay..." Lexi walked muttering to herself as she did, "God damn place... roasts you in the day, freezes your ass of at night..."

"First sign of madness..." Bonnie shouted at her.

Lexi flashed her 'V's' at her sister then ducked into the tent she was sharing with Castiel.

"Hello Bonnie..." Said a voice from behind Bonnie.

Bonnie swiveled around on the bonnet so that she could see behind her.

"Crowley..."

"Oooo, spooky, that expression alone has, uh, made my entire night..."

"What do you want?"

"To give you another chance to join me..."

"Shove it..."

"Ohhh, Bonnie... feisty to the last."

Bonnie back-flipped off her car and landed a few inches away from Crowley, "You touch Dean or my sister I will deport your sorry arse back to hell, you son of a bitch.

"Is that a promise?" Crowley smirked, then he disappeared.

"Hon... you okay?" Dean said as he walked towards Bonnie.

Bonnie took a few deep breaths and turned around to face him, "Yeah... Never better..."