Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 8

Lexi threw her shotgun and a bunch of knives into the trunk of Bonnie's car and slammed the hood.

"Careful will ya?" Bonnie said, appearing behind her sister.

"You and that car!"

"It's my baby." Bonnie laughed as she stroked the car. "And besides...what's with you and Cas?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know damn well what I mean." Bonnie smirked. "Oh Cas, mwah, I love you." Bonnie burst into a fit of giggles.

"I am sorry...I just don't feel the same way." Said a voice behind her.

Bonnie turned around, "Oh my God!" Then she collapsed in hysterics.

"Lexi, would it be alright if I came with you? I am intrigued..."

Lexi smiled up at him, "No...it's totally fine."

Bonnie was sat on the floor making kissy faces at her her sister while she was talking. Lexi bent down and hissed at her sister, "Don't make me mention you and Dean." Bonnie's laughing stopped abruptly.

"You girls ready?" Dean asked.

"Yep..." Bonnie said looking rather sheepish and embarassed as she stood up.

Dean winked at her and climbed into his Chevy.

"How do you know where the nephilim will be?" Castiel asked from the back seat of Bonnie's GT 500.

Bonnie looked in the rear view mirror, "Lucky guess." She then got a Cd and pushed it into the player. 'Communication Breakdown' blared from the speakers.

"Oh..." Castiel murmered, looking at the back of Lexi's head.

"Yes Cas?"

"Uhhh...nothing. My apologies."

"Don't worry about it." Lexi said, turning in her seat and smiling at him. "Besides - it's not really a lucky guess. We've come up against a few nephilim before and they're kinda predictable."

"I see." Castiel replied as Lexi smiled again and turned back round in her seat.

"Well Dean...yet again, you are after another girl." Sam shouted above the noise of the music Dean was listening to.

"I don't know what you're talking about Sammy."

"It's Sam. And you were totally undressing her with your mind."

"And you have a problem with that?... She's hot...and, well...I'm having stirrings."

"Dude... I don't want or need to know about you and your stirrings."

The girls pulled up outside a derelict housing appartment building.

"This looks like the place." Lexi said as she got out of the car.

"There's definitely something in there..." Castiel said, appearing behind her.

The Winchester's pulled up behind Bonnie's car.

"Christ, what a dump..."

"Let's get this damn thing." Bonnie said, picking up her revolver. "Then maybe I can finally get some sleep."

"You got plenty of alcohol induced sleep last night." Lexi said to her sister before turning to include the guys, "We'll go round the back, you guys can take the side door." She continued. As she want to walk away, Castiel grabbed her hand.

"Be careful."

Lexi looked into his blue eyes before grabbing him by the collar of his trench coat and kissing him firmly. When she pulled away she gave a little smirk at the shocked look on his face before turning around and walking away. Bonnie started to follow with a traumatised look on her face.

"Hey Bonnie..."

Bonnie stopped, turned and walked back a little bit towards Dean.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him, "Take care..." He gently pressed his lips to hers. Bonnie wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss before pulling away and following after her sister.

"Wow..." Sam muttered, shaking his head at Dean and Castiel as they watched the girls go.

"Where the Hell is this thing?" Bonnie muttered.

"Your guess is as good as mine..." Lexi replied, suddenly they heard a shuffling sound from behind one of the doors to their left. "Hang on a minute..."

The girls pressed their backs to either side of the door frame.

"On the count of three...one, two, three..." Lexi kicked the door open to reveal a rather freaked out tramp. "Oh...sorry..."

The girls exited the room leaving the tramp to continue his drink.

"We're never gonna find it..." Bonnie muttered, "Lexi..." Bonnie turned around. "Lexi...where are you!?" Bonnie screamed, running down the corridor.