Status: Getting there.

Two Kids, No Consequences

A couple weeks after moving to L.A. with Zack, Elizabeth started to feel a little odd. She thought nothing of it, because if it was a bug, it would go away on its own in a week or so. She went to the doctor, expecting it to be something like the flu or nothing too bad. She had been getting sick in the morning for a week or so, but that usually happened when she had the flu. The doctor told her something that surprised her, but also excited her: she was pregnant. She actually jumped off the exam table and hugged her doctor because she was so excited. After the appointment, she called Zack, not caring that he was in some sort of important meeting with Alex and some big record people. After she told him the news, he started yelling and jumping up and down and spinning around and going crazy. At least, that’s what the guys told Elizabeth when she asked.

Elizabeth originally moved in with Zack to help with the record and to be with Zack and the guys instead of back in her home state of North Carolina. After learning how bitchy Alex gets while recording and how her crazy hormones make her bitch right back, she decided to stay home while the guys recorded. When she tried to go back one day, Alex had made the executive decision that only certain people could hear the demos until he was absolutely sure about them.

Zack and Elizabeth are young, in love, and happy, and nothing is going to change that unless I, the author, decide to throw a monkey wrench into their lives in the form of an ex or a tragedy. Right now, their lives are moving along swimmingly; Elizabeth is five months pregnant and the guys are re-starting their album. The first one sucked, so they threw it out and started over about a week before the start of this section of their story. Enjoy :)
  1. One
    Elizabeth
  2. Two
    Zack
  3. Three
    Elizabeth
  4. An update
    Not an actual chapter