Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 31 - He was just fooling around, then he fell in love.

Mays POV-

`So you’re staying there? In London? …For a boy?’

`Yes, Mom’.

`But what about me and your life in New York?’

`Mom, I was never happy in New York, I love you but my life here is so much better, trust me.’ I explained.

I heard sniffing on the other side of the phone.

`Mom? Are you crying?’

`Of course I am, I may not have shown it but I love you, kid, I really do and im going to miss you so much. Promise you’ll visit soon? Google tells me your boy’s band is on tour here in a few months anyway.’

`Yes, of course I will. You need to meet Josh and the guys. Im sorry this all happened like this but I promise you, I am so happy here in England.’

`Well then, I’m happy for you. Promise me you’ll call me every day?’

`Well maybe not every day but I’ll keep in touch’ I laughed.

`Ok, well good bye then, take care.’

`You too Mom’ and then she hung up.

I had my mother’s approval to stay here, now I just needed Josh’s.

I got dressed and then went back up to my bedroom where Josh lay, still asleep.
I stroked his cheek, waking him up slowly. He stirred before looking up at me and smiling.

`Hello gorgeous.’ He said

`Hey sweetie, I have to talk to you about something.’

He sat up quickly, shock prominent on his facial expression.

`It’s nothing bad, don’t worry.’

`Well then what is it?’

`I spoke to your Mom yesterday and well she has invited me to come and live here, in the pool
house, with you.’

`She did? That’s so great! I was going to ask her!’

`You were?’ I asked, happiness filling me.

`Of course! I was going to speak to her about it today. So you want to, right?’

`Yes, I’d love to but do you want me to? I mean, we’ve only just started dating and we’re already moving in together?’

`May, you must be mad. I love you so much; even if you don’t want to stay I will force you. I would be honoured to share this house with you.’

`Really? You mean that?’

`Of course!’

`Well then I guess we’re housemates now then.’

`Ah, about that, you know how I said we were recording in Reading soon?’

`Yeah, for the new album?’

`yes, well it turns out the recording location has changed, we’re recording in LA instead, we
leave in four days.’

`So you’ll be in America when I’ve only just moved to England? Talk about life swap’

`Silly, silly May. You’re coming too! We need someone to critique us so you’re invited.’

`The guys really want me?’

`It was actually the guys that suggested it’

`Well then… I guess we’re off to Los Angeles!!!’ I shrieked, jumping up and down in
excitement.

`Hey, save the exercise for something more useful would you?’ he smirked.

`Oh, like what?’ I said, acting innocent.

`I think you know what im talking about, housemate’ he said as he pulled me on top of him.

In that moment everything seemed perfect. I had the best friends, job, house, new family and the most perfect boyfriend I could ever wish for.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!

I'm going to right a sequel to this very soon!

Hope you enjoyed reading and thanks to my commenters and subscribers :) xxx