Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 30 - You don't care, if you did you would be standing right there

Josh’s POV –

I was sat in a pub with my dad, we had just got back from the Emirates and Arsenal had won so we were ecstatic to say the least.

`What a game. It’s what I miss most when on tour, going to a game with you, dad, reminds me of old times too’

`How do you think I feel? I had to drag your mother along once… never again.’

`I can’t imagine that! Don’t worry; we’re recording in Reading for two months so I’ll get the train to go with you.’

`I’m so glad. How is the album coming along anyway?’

`It wasn’t too good, they were all waiting on my lyrics, but recently I’ve started writing loads so everything is going great.’

`I bet I can guess where you got that inspiration from….’ He said, smirking.

I gave him a confused look.

`Im sure a fair few of those songs are about a certain young, American girl.’

I couldn’t help the huge grin that spread across my face.

`Well, yeah, I suppose a few of them are about her…’ I blushed.

`I don’t know much about her, tell me about her’

`She’s amazing dad. She came to London because she needed to escape a bad time at home, her stepfather was abusive and her mother was not much better so she came as far away as possible. She met Elissa and Liss bought her home. It was one of those lame, movie-styles falling in love at first sight kinda things to be honest’

`Just like me and your mother. It’s an amazing feeling, isn’t it?’

`It is the best. And after spending the past month or so with her, seeing her working, with my friends and just getting to know her, I fell further for her. I think she’s the one dad, I really do’

`Im happy for you son, you know when you meet a girl who is your best friend, your friends friend and is beautiful that she’s the one you need to be with for the rest of your life.’

`I always dreamed of having a love like yours and mum’s when I was younger. You two have always seemed like two teenagers, madly in love. And I feel that with May, and I never have before.’

`Well maybe i should be getting my Tux cleaned...'

`Maybe Dad, hopefully'
♠ ♠ ♠
I think i'm going to finish this story soon and then do a sequel. Sound good? I just don't feel like at this stage, the story doesn;t have any substantial storyline, that it's kind of dragging on nothing? I don't know if you agree?

Enjoy this Chapter anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P91ngHra_5g&feature=related The most perfect song ever?