Status: Complete.

Coffee Break

Martin.

December 16th meant two things – one, I had finally bought Zack’s Christmas present and two, Alex and Rian were having their joint birthday party today. It’s kinda sweet really, seeing as Alex’s birthday was two days ago and Rian’s is in two days time. The party’s over at Rian, Jack and Paul’s apartment, seeing as mine and Alex’s is too small for a party of all our friends and outside friends too, where Zack and I have just arrived. Zack looks fucking edible in his skin tight grey t-shirt and black jeans, and I’m just glad I wore my tightest skinny jeans tonight – I want to seduce at least a little something out of him tonight!

“Martin! Zack! You made it!” Alex said happily, running over to us.

Alex has been here all day, more than likely fooling around with Rian than actually setting up for the party, and he’s a little tipsy already. Well this’ll be fun.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” Zack grinned, hugging him.

Huh. I like that Zack’s all social now. He wouldn’t have dreamed over hugging Alex when they first met. This is good progress!

“Is everyone here?” I asked, taking my jacket off.

“Pretty much. I think Tay’s coming a bit later, something about her mom visiting, but everyone else is here. I’ll dump your jackets in Rian’s room so go get a drink,” Alex grinned.

“Yes sir,” Zack laughed, taking my hand in his.

As Alex left I squeezed Zack’s hand, then tugged him behind me towards Rian’s kitchen. Gabe and William were already making out in the corner, but Paul was pouring shots while talking to Kennedy and Kyle.

“Zack! Martin! Finally!” Kyle said happily.

“How much tequila has he had?” I teased.

“More than you two – drink up,” Paul laughed, handing us a shot each.

Zack smiled at me and we downed our shots quickly, Zack already having grabbed two beers by the time I wiped my hand over my mouth. Ech. I don’t think I’ll ever like that taste.

“My hero,” I sighed mockingly.

“Didn’t want you whining at me because you don’t like the taste,” Zack retorted playfully, bumping his hip against mine.

Just then William noticed our presence and broke away from Gabe to grin at us.

“Marty! You have to see this cool trick Gabe can do with his tongue!” William said loudly.

“I think that’s our cue to leave,” Zack snickered, tugging me back out of the kitchen.

“Like I said, my hero,” I laughed.

*

A few hours passed, but I wasn’t particularly drunk. Just buzzed enough to relax, same as Zack. It’s far too much fun watching Alex make a fool of himself, and watching Paul steal Rian’s drink, and watching Kennedy, Kyle and John rapping. Our friends are entertaining!

“You’re very quiet tonight, Marty,” Zack murmured in my ear.

I turned around where I was sitting in his lap and smiled at him in reassurance.

“I’m fine, I promise. Just watching everyone,” I grinned.

Zack nodded his acceptance and pecked his lips to mine in a kiss. The tequila in me seemed to spark up at that, because I found myself leaning back down towards him and kissing him a lot firmer, not letting him break away. Luckily everyone else seems to be occupied, so I don’t have to end the embrace out of embarrassment, just a lack of oxygen.

“Fuck, Martin,” Zack chuckled.

I just grinned and kissed him again, one hand cupping his face and the other clutching his t-shirt on his shoulder. Zack’s hands squeezed my waist as I slid my tongue into his mouth, dirtying the kiss as it started to get more heated, kissing him like we were in private. Mm, Zack and I in privacy. Now there’s a thought. Wait…we could actually be somewhere private. And doing more than kissing…

With that thought in mind, I broke the kiss, looking down into Zack’s eyes.

“Want to get out of here?” I panted, leaning against his body.

Wait, Zack doesn’t want to rush us! Stupid slutty Martin!

“You sure?” Zack asked softly.

Oh, okay, not so slutty then! I nodded immediately. Fuck yes I’m sure.

“Yeah, I am,” I said firmly.

Zack smiled and pecked my lips, letting me out of his arms and standing up.

“You go get our jackets and tell someone we’re leaving – I’ll hail us a cab,” Zack told me.

I just nodded. Holy shit, this is actually happening! 5 minutes later, Zack and I got into a taxi and were on the way back to my apartment. I don’t think Alex will be too mad that we’re leaving early. He’s too drunk to care right now at least. After a mini debate Zack paid our taxi fare and the two of us headed up to the apartment, Zack’s hand hot and promising on the small of my back in the elevator. The only reason I’m controlling myself instead launching at him is because of the smirk on his lips. He’s testing me. If I can behave, will I get a reward?

As soon as we were inside the apartment, Zack pinned me to the door, kissing hotly down my neck. Oh yeah, this is a reward alright.

“So fucking hot, teasing me with those tight-as-fuck jeans and dirty looks all night. Wanted to ravage you in front of everyone. Wouldn’t’ve have cared who was watching,” Zack growled, tugging my earlobe with his teeth and making me whimper.

“Well there’s no-one else here, but I’m not opposed to you ravaging me now,” I said as calmly as possible.

Zack looked up at me with dark lustful eyes and grinned. Oh fuck yes. I know he’s been wanting to wait, he’s the one who’s held off from fucking, but if he’s more than happy to fuck me tonight there is no way I’m going to stop him. Neither of us are drunk and we’ve waited long enough. Fuck yes. Without hesitating I took him into my bedroom, locking the door behind him, and I quickly stripped down to my boxers. What? I’m impatient, okay? Zack licked his lips subconsciously before stripping down to his boxers too. My heartbeat started racing as he stalked over to me, pulling me flush against his body with his hands on my hips.

“You have no idea of all the things I want to do to you, Martin,” Zack murmured, his hands closing over my ass.

Holy shit!

“Why don’t you show me?” I managed to choke.

Within an instant I was lying on my back on my bed with Zack lying between my legs, no space in between us, perfectly lined up.

“I want you,” Zack whispered, pressing hot kisses along my neck again.

“I-I’m yours,” I managed to choke.

Zack ran his tongue up my neck, nibbling my earlobe.

“Good answer,” he grinned

I groaned loudly as Zack roughly circled his hips against mine, blushing deeply afterwards.

“Love the sounds you make,” Zack purred.

I groaned again as he circled his hips even harder, my arousal painfully hard now. As his lips trailed further down my body, I threaded my hands through his hair, to keep some sort of attachment to sanity, if anything. When his tongue ran over my nipple, I hissed. Zack grinned against my skin and bit down sharply before swirling his tongue to ease the pain. I yelped and tugged on his hair without thinking – but Zack just moaned softly, the sound vibrating through my skin. Zack looked up at me and swirled his tongue over my nipple again, taunting me, so I tugged his hand a little harder, making him moan once more. Fuck he sounds good. Zack didn’t waste any time in hooking his fingers into the waistband of my boxers, his lips mouthing over my stomach. I bit my bottom lip and lifted my hips, allowing him to pull my boxers off and free my hard-on. I blushed as Zack’s lust-filled eyes went straight to my dick, still not used to seeing that look on his face, but I moaned loudly as his head ducked down and his tongue licked up the pre-cum that’d already leaked out.

“So ready for me,” Zack teased, crawling back over my body as I blushed again.

He wasted no time in pulling off his own boxers, revealing his own impressive erection. Fuck, I can’t wait to have him inside me. It’s been too long. Way too long. But how could I have slept with anyone else when I’ve only wanted him?

“I’ve been waiting so long for this. Never thought I’d get the chance,” I murmured, spreading my legs even wider.

“I’m going to make it worth the wait, I promise Marty,” Zack said softly.

I grinned and reached into the drawer next to me for a condom and lube, handing them to him with no hesitation. I want him. I want him now. Zack covered three fingers in lube before dropping the bottle, looking down at me with a smile.

“Last chance to back out?” he asked, spreading my legs a little further.

Such a gentleman.

“No, I want you,” I said firmly.

Zack grinned and pecked a kiss to my lips, reaching his hand down between us. I couldn’t stop myself from wincing as he slowly inserted one finger into my entrance. What? It’s been a long time. I held my breath as he inserted another, biting my lip as he started moving his fingers. I whimpered as he inserted a third, earning a sympathetic glance as he scissored his fingers a little. Oh. Oh. That feels good.

“I’m ready,” I managed to choke, thrusting back onto his fingers a little.

Zack nodded and slowly withdrew his fingers, wiping them on the bedsheet. He didn’t take his eyes from mine as he tore the condom open with his teeth, rolling it down his erection carefully, and I couldn’t help but blush slightly. For all the time I had imagined this, I never thought it could be so hot. Zack smirked at the lust in my eyes and covered his dick in a little more lube, giving himself a few lazy tugs before positioning himself at my entrance. He wrapped my legs round his waist, and then he looked into my eyes and smiled.

“You ready?” he asked softly

I just nodded. I’ve been ready since I first laid eyes on him. Zack smiled wider and pushed his tip into me. I didn’t breathe. I didn’t want him to hear me cry out like a whore. But as he slowly pushed the rest of himself into me I couldn’t stop myself crying out in pain, unused to the intrusion after so long, especially one of this size. Zack paused, kissing all over my face as I adjusted to his size. Fuck, that’s more like it. Fuck, he feels so good.

“Okay,” I nodded, “Go,”

Zack grinned and pulled out of me, before thrusting sharply in again. I moaned, my eyes going wide as he thrusted again, and again, and again, setting up a fast relentless rhythm. Oh. Oh. He kept his eyes linked with mine as a slight sweat built up over our bodies, the intensity in his eyes only making this all that much better.

“Please…m-more,” I begged, arching my back a little.

Zack chuckled and pressed a chaste kiss to my lips, throwing one of my legs over his shoulder. Oh wow. This angle let him go deeper, harder, inside me and after a few thrusts he hit the spot that made electricity run through my entire body, making me groan loudly and throw my head back. Fuck. Zack growled at my reaction and angled his hips so he hit that spot dead-on every time, thrusting harder and faster, making my head spin. My moans filled the room as I writhed beneath him, both our breathing shaky and short. Holy shit. This is…why didn’t we do this sooner?! My hands reached around his body, clawing at his back as the familiar feeling started building up in my stomach. Oh fuck, oh fuck.

“Shit, Martin,” Zack moaned, “So fucking tight,”

“I-I’m close,” I whimpered

Zack just put his weight on one arm and reached between us, wrapping his hand round my length and starting to pump me in time with his thrusts. Oh fuck. Without warning, a rush of pleasure hit me and I cried out, spilling all over Zack’s hand and our chests. My head was spinning and my entire body tingled, but I managed to keep meeting Zack’s thrusts, him getting rougher and sloppier as his body started shaking.

“FUCK!” he yelled, throwing his head back

A stupid wide grin spread across my lips as Zack rode out his orgasm, before pulling out of me, tying the condom and throwing it in the general direction of the bin – and then collapsing on top of my body. Funny enough, I couldn’t bring myself to care. That was fucking amazing. So so worth the wait. And holy shit I just got fucked by Zack Merrick. Fuck yes! As Zack rolled off me and onto his side, I shyly wrapped my arms around Zack’s sweat-sheened waist, trying to get my breathing back to normal.

That was perfect.
He is perfect.
I can only hope he felt the same.

“Can’t believe I took so long to come to my senses,” Zack mumbled in my ear, his hands holding me close.

“That good huh?” I teased nervously, praying internally that he wouldn’t say no.

“You are never fucking anyone else again, that’s for sure,” Zack smirked, nipping the corner of my jaw.

I tried not to squeal, I really did. Typically I failed miserably, but Zack just laughed and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

“We’re definitely having at least two more rounds before Alex comes back tomorrow and complains about us leaving,” Zack said simply.

“Somehow I think I can deal with that,” I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think I really need to say anything here ;)

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter! Please keep it up!

Unexpected.
TearsOfTheHeart7
coolstoryBrosif
BeautifullyTattooed
miss.sobriety (I promise it won’t become an issue – they’re just very sexual people!)
sylarisahero
kew_atl
JessicStar
emmarulez
crescendo.
Forever Young.
KshoOwh
jlyEchelonMCRmy

xo